Pml N has no game plan except copying PTI's statements

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)
عمران خان ایک پرائمری اسکول کے بچے کی طرح باتیں کر رھا ھے۔ ھم نے تعلیم کی بات کی اور شہباز شریف نے تعلیم پر توجہ دی۔ ھم نے یہ بات کی ۔ ھم نے یہ بات کی۔ کیا بچکانا سیاست ھے میرے ھیرو کی۔ کیا یہ ھر پارٹی کا منشور نہی۔ ھر ھی پارٹی کے منشور میں یہ ساری باتیں شامل ھوتی ھیں لیکن کوئی عمل نہی کرتا ۔ اگر نون لیگ نے عمل کرلیا تو یہ نقل ھو گئی۔ اس کا مطلب ھے کہ تعلیم صحت اور غریب عوام کی فلاح بہبود کرنے والے منتخب حکومت اگر اپنی ذمہ داری پوری کرے جو کہ اس کا فرض ھے تو وہ اس پارٹی کی نقل ٹھہری جس کا پارلیمان میں دور دور تک نشان بھی نہی۔
ھان ایک بات میں نون لیگ والوں نے پی ٹی آئی کی نقل نہی کی۔ ایم کیوایم سے محبت کرلی اور نون لیگ والوں نے ایم کیو ایم سے دشمنی کر لی۔ اس بات پر تو نون لیگ کو داد دینی چاھئے کہ کم از کم اس معاملے میں انہوں نے نقل نہی کی۔
PML n mqm ko sajda kartay rhai ha 90 ja kay.agar iqtadar kay lya aitaf hussain ko phalay be sath malaya tha aqay bi malay gay.Funkaray ala ka masla ya ha ka woh naqal to kat lata ha par performance nahi day sakta.baqi jo app na kha ha has not worth to answer imran khan zindaabad

moazzamniaz

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بھائی داد تو دینی پڑے گی کہ آخر نقل کیلیے بھی عقل کی ضرورت ہوتی ہے

nasirzaman

Senator (1k+ posts)
nam shareef or herkaten shaitaano wali carupt leader awam ka paisa loot ker tajorian bher li ab aurat se dosti kerne ke leye mulk ke raaz bhi dene ko tayyar.ab phir najane kis munh se awam ke pass vote magne aajate hen.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran acts like an immature and ziddi kid. Who just wants himself to be the one and only one in the light. He keeps changing his statements since day 1.
Just to make it clear.. The very recent event of Osama shows how much naive and childish behavior he has. He wanted the PM and President to resign. Then as soon as he got criticism he said army chief and PM and President to resign. What kind of sick ars person he is. Is Army chief his abaa jaan? or I guess ISI chief is his new abaa jaan?
The best way proposed was from NS to look into the matter, get proof of who was wrong and then let them pay the price. THat was how a mature politician behaves.
The other thing Imran kept fooling the nation is about taliban that taliban will stop fightinng once we get out of the war. Now the taliban themself declared they will never stop fighting. Did imran apologize the nation for trying to make us fool? He just wants few thousand votes fromm that area and is willing to make the entire nation a fool. He should not try becoming another diesel mullah.

Raheem

Banned
Nawazu ko heart attack nahi, us ko Raiwind Davis attack huwa tha, bhaga family ke saath pehle hi, achcha khaasa hatta katta wapas aagia Spring break karke wapas, ye dhoghle fraudie , Allah in ka hisaab isii dunya me lega inshAllah, aik din muqarrar he, Allah ki laathi beawaaz he, Munafiqat ki bhi had muqarrar he, you will see inshAllah, aese nahi chale ga

Bhai woh tu break par giya thamagar tumhara leader pehlay tu zia ul haq kay kehnay par doobara cricket mein a giya aur pher MUSH kO support karnay laga

Raheem

Banned
Imran acts like an immature and ziddi kid. Who just wants himself to be the one and only one in the light. He keeps changing his statements since day 1.
Just to make it clear.. The very recent event of Osama shows how much naive and childish behavior he has. He wanted the PM and President to resign. Then as soon as he got criticism he said army chief and PM and President to resign. What kind of sick ars person he is. Is Army chief his abaa jaan? or I guess ISI chief is his new abaa jaan?
The best way proposed was from NS to look into the matter, get proof of who was wrong and then let them pay the price. THat was how a mature politician behaves.
The other thing Imran kept fooling the nation is about taliban that taliban will stop fightinng once we get out of the war. Now the taliban themself declared they will never stop fighting. Did imran apologize the nation for trying to make us fool? He just wants few thousand votes fromm that area and is willing to make the entire nation a fool. He should not try becoming another diesel mullah.
Good Analysis

GraanG2

Re: PML-N has no manifesto except copying PTI statements

Instead of posting a non relevant video of Imran khan I thought u would come up with something which will prove Imran Khan wrong and u will show the manifesto to the members....But You guys will never leave the politics of Main Main Tu Tu.Anyway I hope this time u come up with a depending post and the manifesto of PMLN..Thanks

smssr84

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Pmln ... Copying once again !

:((serious):((serious):((serious):(...... I forced myself to listen to this song... after 10sec!!.... what a joke!!.... achank inn ko youth yaad aagai hai!... they think youth is idiot that they will hear the monotone song... and go stand by them!!.... FAIL!!

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)

سیاسی پرانے انڈے سارے کے سارے گندے ۔فرینڈلی اپوزیشن۔
نا روٹی نا کپڑا نامکان ہر طرف برہان عوام بیچاری مظلوم وپریشان
امید کی کرن عمران خان وگرنہ دبارہ ھوگے ذلیل وپشیمان۔

xecutioner

hahah . losers. losers. a bunch of losers . loooool .

they wud have tried BC soota na mila