PML(N) and PTI Mid-Term Report Cards

Uxi Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
Well first of all, don't keep coming back to this thread after 10 years if a motor turbine starts after 10 years. Our discussion was about what was complete.

Second, are you literate?

Do you know how much 150KW is? In Punjab, you can buy a commercial 150KW generator for 1lac rupees. It can run a few houses, that's it :)

The 9MW+ generation will take all these 250 such 'dams' to complete. 2.5 years for first project to start, you can imagine how much will 250 projects take.

On the other hand, QA Solar power produced 18-80MW electricity last year during summer season.

umm dude.. I am more literate than you ever could be, thanks to Allah and thankfully I have a conscience as well, to which I listen to.. the fact that you are making fun of 150KW is a shame, and shows your level of thinking.. I hear Patwari somewhere!! The fact that you are saying IN PUNJAB, instead of IN PAKISTAN, shows that you are a punjabi not Pakistani by heart ... Patwari.. Patwari (echoing) :p

And furthermore, are you literate? 150KW generator wont run on air, it needs gas(oline) to run, so your argument became invalid right there!!

FACT: This 150KW is going to be used by about 500 households for the rest of their lives (around 2500 ppl) and the best part is that their Bills will not cross 1000 rs, because the per unit cost is 2 rs. Is that happening in Punjab?? Do remember that Khan promised to bring power to ppl on the lowest level, where they can maintain their own resources, and this is a prime example right here!!

Ooh and one more thing.. you are taunting me that I shouldn't announce if 500 of my Pakistani brothers and sisters are getting almost free energy, you are insane!!

FACT: In a country where corrupt B@stards like Sharifs and Raja Rentals steal billions in Rental Power Projects, Nandipur, Neelum Jhelum projects, a turbine giving 150KW is a blessing in disguise, at least to ppl in KPK, especially considering the fact that they are producing extra energy to their basic needs.

FACT: Also, one last thing, your Khoon league took credit for Atomic Blasts, only because they were in govt., despite the fact that Pakistan was a de-facto Nuclear Power since 1987, dont you dare taunt me if a turbine moves even after 10 years and PTI is responsible for that!!

Aap k Showbaz ne to Josh e khitaabat main 6 months, 1 year aur phir 3 years main load sheding as well as bijli khatam karne ka waada kya tha!! kya hua agar humaray projects 2.5 years main complete huay to? they are beneficial for ppl in the long run and thats the main thing for us!!

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
abhi tak koi patwari nahi aya ke jo apne jhootay aur makkar ****** leaders ke wadon pe qum se maafi mangay.

maryam safdar jawab do,
baap aur chachu ke wado ka hisaab do!

Uxi Ali

MPA (400+ posts)
Well first of all, don't keep coming back to this thread after 10 years if a motor turbine starts after 10 years. Our discussion was about what was complete.

Do you know how much 150KW is? In Punjab, you can buy a commercial 150KW generator for 1lac rupees. It can run a few houses, that's it :)

The 9MW+ generation will take all these 250 such 'dams' to complete. 2.5 years for first project to start, you can imagine how much will 250 projects take.

On the other hand, QA Solar power produced 18-80MW electricity last year during summer season.

bhai jaan... Allah Al-Haq hai aur sachai ka saath deta hai.. main ne jhoot nhi bola tha, na mujhe aadat hai chorne ki!!

Here you go my friend, 4 more and THIS..MEANS... 10.. MICRO HYDAL PP!!

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...-4-New-Small-Hydel-Power-Stations-Open-in-Dir

Uxi Ali

MPA (400+ posts)

Oh and one more thing, read the complete article.. it says there that 21 dams have been completed already, please read: 'It is worth mentioning here that out of 42 power house projects to be built in both Upper and Lower Dir districts, 21 have already been completed while the rest would be operationalised by September next year.'

:):133::133:

Theekra

Senator (1k+ posts)

bhai jaan... Allah Al-Haq hai aur sachai ka saath deta hai.. main ne jhoot nhi bola tha, na mujhe aadat hai chorne ki!!

Here you go my friend, 4 more and THIS..MEANS... 10.. MICRO HYDAL PP!!

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...-4-New-Small-Hydel-Power-Stations-Open-in-Dir

Oh and one more thing, read the complete article.. it says there that 21 dams have been completed already, please read: 'It is worth mentioning here that out of 42 power house projects to be built in both Upper and Lower Dir districts, 21 have already been completed while the rest would be operationalised by September next year.'

I have made my point quite clear that

1) A power plant goes online when its distributor acknowledges that this much power has indeed been added. How else would we know if it even exists, or what is its output power?
This information is displayed on KP govt's website.

So, in that respect, at the time we had this conversation, not a single MW had been officially added to the system. Hope some is added in future.

2) 0+0=0. If you have 5 projects producing 0 MW, you are still at 0MW. The logistics of making 250 small projects work, are much difficult than making one big project realize. These 250 projects planning to produce 6MW(God knows when they complete) , all together, can not illuminate the Anarkali Bazar of Lahore.

Then why is Imran doing it? To sell the political dream of "cheap electricity" to uninformed youthi@s. While hydal electricity is indeed cheap, it takes only a youthi@ brain to be convinced that ONLY 6 MW will make ANY DIFFERENCE to the country, or even the province.

That is why you dont see Imran take much personal interest in the project. Even if all 256 'dams' fire, 6 MW will be embarrassing to sell.

3) There is acute shortage of power in the country in summers mostly. And some of the hydal/thermal projects in motion will take several years to complete, so we need some interim arrangement for summers of 2016 and 2017. Solar energy is expensive but it is the best solution for the interim summers, especially when Solar panels are being installed in homes in Pakistan. No other solution can be built before next summer, except may be rental power projects.

Lastly, is this last set of emojis showing how your parents abused you as a kid?

My ignoring your last quote was because I don't debate with people whose political hormones are raging so hard that they have to m@sturbate their hatred out. There are plenty of threads where you can abuse Nawaz all you like, doesn't make any difference to PMLN or the country, I won't interrupt you. So go, get your mental fungus relieved first.

If I ignore you now, don't be offended. it will be because your comment was not up to the standard to deserve a word. Thank You :)