PM Yousuf Raza Gilani flew to France on a mission to boost bilateral ties, leaving behind a diplomat

mdusa

Citizen
When Pakistan is in the sink hole of the biggest crises, Mr PM is leaving to France. Pakistan Image to WORLD has emerged being the terrorist harboring country, instead of clearing that image he is runing to France. He should atleast make some calls to fellows countries,meet with Ambassadors/Consular chiefs and clarifies our role and image But no HE IS LEAVING FOR FRANCE. Imagine the head of state is saying " I dont know what happened" he doesnt deserve to be the head of state.

This is the ROLE OF PRIME MINISTER OF PAKISTAN........................ We are very unfortunate people.

Allah khari karay Pakistan par.......(cry)

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
When Pakistan is in the sink hole of the biggest crises, Mr PM is leaving to France. Pakistan Image to WORLD has emerged being the terrorist harboring country, instead of clearing that image he is runing to France. He should atleast make some calls to fellows countries,meet with Ambassadors/Consular chiefs and clarifies our role and image But no HE IS LEAVING FOR FRANCE. Imagine the head of state is saying " I dont know what happened" he doesnt deserve to be the head of state.

This is the ROLE OF PRIME MINISTER OF PAKISTAN........................ We are very unfortunate people.

Allah khari karay Pakistan par.......(cry)

mdusa, man for the first time he is telling the truth, perhaps. He does not know, he is not the ruler of Pakistan, just a stooge.

The real leader is Zardari, he is running the country from the Presidencey.

As for going to France. This is the perk of the job. Free international travel and paid holidays. Not a bad bargain, is it?

Gilani's wife is known for western shopping sprees and gambling. "Ab biwi ko bhi to khoosh rakhna he".[hilar]

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Imagine the head of state is saying " I dont know what happened" he doesnt deserve to be the head of state.

Aoor kia chahtay hoo inn bay sharmoon say?
Haqeeqat yeh hee hay keh ppp ka door e hakoomat kabhee bhee mulk kaliay khair kaa baa ass naheen huaa.