Please imran khan listen to it Please - Help your Pakistani brothers who are trapped in Somalia

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Please imran khan listen to it Please.

Bank name and A/c # is given but where is Title of Account

can any one post Title of account pls ???????????

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)

yea asmirza i am a pithoo of all the politicians.....just watch that video one more time.....and try to feel little sister's grief when she talks to her father.....and when she said baba mein bheek maang k appko layoun gi....i put my sister into her shoes at that very moment and i literally cried....then how can you still come up with siasat thingy man...im not saying go and donate $600,000...... money isn,t the only way to help.....yes my Eman is very weak brother.....Inshallah i'll be working on it.....thanx 4 reminding me
sahil sb,u should feel shame really,i think u r pithhoo of one of these politicions.they are all billioners u &i can,t help like them if u can,t speak truth u must feel it this the lowest level of eeman

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Faisal Vohra's leader is Altaf, the guy who lives on Bhatta- oh i mean charity of his loving followers and cant help his own self let alone some other needy person. That is why Faisal loves to attack Imran Khan whenever he gets the chance, because Imran Khan lives on his own earning and has done great work to help the poor.
I didnt see when Imran Khan advertised the amount he gives in charity from his own pocket, but i have heard others saying he is one of the biggest donors of Shaukat Khanum.
'Jewish lobby agents' will always have a problem with IK because he is helping Pakistanis who are the biggest enemies of Israel.

RAJKO

Councller (250+ posts)

This is the Govt who cannot save 4 Pakistani,s lives, they are mandated to save the lives and property of Pakistani people, these chores are not serving the people and Country but only their own interests, these theives looting Pakistan,s money to put in foriegn banks but don,t pay for Pakistani people,s lives. GOD help these people to out of this hell. Please don,t talk about only Capt, there are four Pakistani people and any single life is important, there is no superior and inferior.

Ajnabi27

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Congrats to the Nation.. Welldone
Its time to revisit the comments People and Learn from your mistakes and correct yourself. Thanks.

Last edited: