Please imran khan listen to it Please - Help your Pakistani brothers who are trapped in Somalia

Kanwal

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Plzzzzzzzz imran khan listen to it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz imran khan bhai step forward

Faisal Vohra

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Plzzzzzzzz imran khan listen to it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Imran Please call your Jewish Lobby to help these poor people

Faisal Vohra

thats mean you cant help as a muslim..............??????????????

I have been helping and will be helping my brothers and sister but do not try to get vote after helping people. I do charity with one hand and the other hand doesnot know about it. Not like Imran Khan that does charity and tells the whole world.

Re: Please imran khan listen to it please

Its good that u do charity, but Bahi mery if you want to raise money from the people to do charity then you have tell the donors about the expenditure...
The type of the charity what you do is possible only if someone spends his own money and i am sure that Imran khan does not have so much money to run the Hospital and NAML, so he has to go the people and tell them.

Secondly, he does not have connection with Jews lobby but still if you believe then please help the kidnapped people and ask your muslim or lobby for assistance.

I have been helping and will be helping my brothers and sister but do not try to get vote after helping people. I do charity with one hand and the other hand doesnot know about it. Not like Imran Khan that does charity and tells the whole world.

asmirza

Senator (1k+ posts)

i agree with u faisal i k is a agent of establishment,he does,nt help any needy person,but i also ask where is govt,where is nawaz and shahbaz shareef,where is don of karachi Altaf,where is ch.shujaat(chodhariun ke naam pe dhabba)where is Asfand yar wali(begharat pathan)where is mr 100% zardari.in main se sirf aik banda itne paise dai sakta he lekin????????mqm jo every month arboon rupe ka bhatta(un ke mutabaq chanda)apne buzdil oor bhagore don ko london bhejtai hein wo in keliye kiyoon kuchh nahi karte.shame on them

sahiL

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Please imran khan listen to it Please.

sharm anee chaye humko....iss mahsoom bachi ki cheekhein sunke bhi hum politics ki baatein kar rahay hein iss thread pe.......

Faisal Vohra

i agree with u faisal i k is a agent of establishment,he does,nt help any needy person,but i also ask where is govt,where is nawaz and shahbaz shareef,where is don of karachi Altaf,where is ch.shujaat(chodhariun ke naam pe dhabba)where is Asfand yar wali(begharat pathan)where is mr 100% zardari.in main se sirf aik banda itne paise dai sakta he lekin????????mqm jo every month arboon rupe ka bhatta(un ke mutabaq chanda)apne buzdil oor bhagore don ko london bhejtai hein wo in keliye kiyoon kuchh nahi karte.shame on them

Bhai Aap theek Keh rahay Ho , Saab aik hi thali kay Bangan hain

asmirza

Senator (1k+ posts)

sahil sb,u should feel shame really,i think u r pithhoo of one of these politicions.they are all billioners u &i can,t help like them if u can,t speak truth u must feel it this the lowest level of eeman

Faisal Vohra

Thanks ASMIRZA

EJAZRANA

well :jazak: if u giving charity quietly that is brilliant & it,s between u & ALLAH but if someone giving charity openly & in front of everyone that is also best bcoz other people can get inspire or get courage to give charity.. so it,s doesn,t matter whether u giving openly or quietly atleast u r giving so no point of argument on this topic :jazak:

T

terex

Imran khan and afridi should stop talking about his big heart which has become hollow!!

5 lak dollar was given by indian hindu in dubai ( K b Singh)

http://tribune.com.pk/story/151826/somali-pirates-to-be-paid-ransom-to-free-pakistani-captain/

As the deadline to pay ransom for the release of four Pakistani hostages from the captivity of Somali pirates draws near, international organisations have agreed to help raise money, giving families a renewed hope.
Only four days remain in the seven-day deadline given by the pirates, yet the government has failed to take any steps to ensure their recovery so far, reported Express 24/7 on Monday.
Naval Captain Wasi was taken hostage along with three other Pakistanis on August 8, 2010 from an Egyptian cargo ship. The pirates are demanding $2.1 million for their release.
On Saturday, Laila, Captain Wasis daughter, announced that she would sell her kidneys to pay the ransom. Responding to this, an Indian living in Dubai, K B Singh, promised to pay $500,000 to help raise the ransom money, the channel reported.
Captain Wasis brother, Askari Hassan, said that human rights activist Ansar Burney will go to Dubai to collect the money from Singh.
Hassan said that the pirates would release Captain Wasi if they are paid $600,000 in ransom.
On Monday, Laila again appealed to the government for help for her fathers safe recovery. Captain Wasis wife also expressed disappointment with the lack of support from the government, saying that even foreigners have offered help, but the government remains silent.
Speaking to Express 24/7, Burney said the pirates have demanded $2.1 million in ransom.
He said the shipping company which owns the vessel, has agreed to pay $1 million, and a few Indian welfare organisations have collectively pledged $0.5 million.
Earlier this month, 16 Pakistanis and two Iranians were freed from the pirates after the Danish Navy carried out an air-raid operation to rescue the hostages.
Published in The Express Tribune, April 19th, 2011.

Just_one

Banned

Imran is running many charity organizations and the funds are not flowing like water. And there are others who are doing the job for this family.

The government should take responsibility as they are sitting on the national wealth.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran khan and afridi should stop talking about his big heart which has become hollow!!

5 lak dollar was given by indian hindu in dubai ( K b Singh)

thanks God now you accepted minimum from singh community also some effort for India........................