Pevez Elahi meets Zardari at Bilawal House

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Parties like PMLQ, MQM, JUIF are political prostitutes that have always sided with teh highest bidder. Yes, PTI has also availed their services, sadly enough.

However, this tug of war has been going on for the past 3 years now. PMLQ is merely trying to stay in the game by cozying up to Zardari. That in itself is a suicide pill, they should know. But oh well.

PTI govt isnt falling, even with all this bakwas. Come 2023, PMLQ and MQM will be history like JI

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

مگر جیسے کہ یہاں نظام عدلیہ کو خاص طور پر زیرِ بحث لایا گیا ہے، شک سا ہوتا ہے کہ شائد چوہدریوں کا بھی کوئی کٹّا کھلنے والا ہے۔

نہ باؤ نہ
چوہدری ایڈے پولہے نئیں کے کٹا رکھن . اوناں نوں پوترے ہوئے کٹے ہوراناں دی اٹھان دا پتا اے، ایس واسطے اوناں کٹیاں رکھیاں ہوئیاں نے . تے اپنیاں کٹیاں نوں جندرے لا کے رخدے نیں
بقول اپنے پیرانِ پیر حضرت راجہ راول رحمت الله الیہ : اے چوہدری بؤں رامی این، اپنیاں کٹیاں جندرے وچ تے دوسریاں دیاں کٹیاں..... ہلہ ہلہ

Resilient

Minister (2k+ posts)
اس کے لیئے زرداری کو جانا چاہیئے تھا۔ بہرحال، جنوبی پنجاب چوہدریوں کا علاقہ نہیں۔ یہ گجرات سے لے کر جہلم تک کا علاقہ کنٹرول کرتے ہیں۔
اور جسطرح یہ عدالتوں کے تقدّس پر بات کر رہے ہیں، لگتا یہی ہے کہ چوہدریوں کی کوئی فائل اب منظر عام پر آنے والی ہے۔

جنوبی پنجاب میں قاف لیگ کے پی پی سے زیادہ ایم این اے/ایم پی اے ہیں

Sohail Shuja

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think buzdar will surprise us all. He is not that dumb as others think he is.
I can speak for myself and yes really Buzdar has surprised me already with his wittiness, I mean you can see how he could not remember the meeting where he gave the subsidy for sugar export and then, why not recall the recent incident of abrogating Sugar factories ordinance and passing the same old draconian law of Sugar Factories Act. Then, in order to let the dust settle down, he announced to repeal the draconian clauses of the act, as if the act was passed without his knowledge. But you see his smartness, nothing has been done as of yet and the awaam has forgotten the problem.

BITCHES OF THE RICHES