Pervez musharraf vs nawaz sharif

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Musharaff = Nawaz shareef = zardai = moulana = altaf

they are all same, and all are thugs and lotairay

only hope is Imran Khan

zeshaan

Musharaff = Nawaz shareef = zardai = moulana = altaf =molana fazal = molana asfand =molana jamaati
yeh sabb sa.... choor hain,mulk o qoom ko loot kar khanay walay.

Last edited:

GeoG

This MF Host should give the same opportunity to NS to comment on his interview

Nawaz Sharif as Defense Minister was within his rights to sack COAS,
Musharraf should have gone to SC if he did not agree with his decision

He was elected PM of the country, did not deserve to handcuffed
A few of NS relatives were tortured ruthlessly
Bilal Yasin's (an MNA now) skin was peeled from back and nail
Kh. Saad Rafique was hanged upside down for hours
What crime did they commit...

These Bast.... Generals who colluded to overthrow the Govt and
hatched the hijacking drama should all be hanged in front of Parliament
Three of them are Tahleegi now, So Choohay Kha Kar Billi Haj Ko Chali...

Mushrraf alone has done more damage to our country than all dictators put together
Bas... Should be killed thousand times over, way he has killed innocent people in Pakistan...

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)
I was supporter of Imran Khan from 1988 till 2008. Now I am a supporter of Imran Khan but one thing should not be forgetten that in 1999 Musharraf did absolutely wrong thing when he illegally demolished governmnet of Nawaz Shareef. I always remeber that at that time Nawaz Shareef was trying hard to make Pakistan "Asian Tiger". No doubt that at that time Pakistan's economic condition was better than India. Although now I am not the supporter of Nawaz Shareef but truth is truth that Musharraf is a "Gaddar" who also destroyed Pakistan's economic conditions and now finally this PPP government proved themself as the most curropt than I have ever heard and they left Pakistan no where near economic revival.

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)

Why Nawaz shareef should be given same opportunity to defend his lies that he is telling to Azad kashmir people....Nawaz shareef said i want ti forget that and now he starts his breakfast with musharraf name.....Yeah Musharraf should be hanged coz he should have hanged nawaz but what he did with this type of corrupt person , he sent him to saudia along with his family......Nawaz hypocrite deserved to be hanged but it was musharraf who gave him life and sent to saudia unlike nawaz shareef who was in the cabinet when bhutto was hanged.......Make him remember the speech when nawaz said i will accomplish dream of my hero zia ul haq......how many times nawaz type people will lie to nation and he now does not have respect for the person who created him.......Nawaz is at the peak of selfishness and lies and these type of unthankful people should be hanged coz they r exposed 100 times and has no shame for his actions.....

GeoG

I was supporter of Imran Khan from 1988 till 2008. Now I am a supporter of Imran Khan but one thing should not be forgotten that in 1999 Musharraf did absolutely wrong thing when he illegally demolished Government of Nawaz Shareef. I always remeber that at that time Nawaz Shareef was trying hard to make Pakistan "Asian Tiger". No doubt that at that time Pakistan's economic condition was better than India. Although now I am not the supporter of Nawaz Shareef but truth is truth that Musharraf is a "Ghaddar" who also destroyed Pakistan's economic conditions and now finally this PPP government proved themselves as the most corrupt than I have ever heard and they left Pakistan no where near economic revival.

Well said Bro...

yasir1981

Councller (250+ posts)
I was supporter of Imran Khan from 1988 till 2008. Now I am a supporter of Imran Khan but one thing should not be forgetten that in 1999 Musharraf did absolutely wrong thing when he illegally demolished governmnet of Nawaz Shareef. I always remeber that at that time Nawaz Shareef was trying hard to make Pakistan "Asian Tiger". No doubt that at that time Pakistan's economic condition was better than India. Although now I am not the supporter of Nawaz Shareef but truth is truth that Musharraf is a "Gaddar" who also destroyed Pakistan's economic conditions and now finally this PPP government proved themself as the most curropt than I have ever heard and they left Pakistan no where near economic revival.

You look joker to me coz u have no facts and figures...In 1999 pak was facing sanctions and nawaz had no idea how to cope with it...secondly musharraf was in plane when army took control and he was already sacked by Nawaz so he had no power to overthrow govt...this decision was taken by other Army generals and Army coz one yr before Jahangir karamat was humiliated by this man nawaz by forcefully retiring him before 3 months......Nawaz was flying in the air at that time coz he was in arrogance coz of 2/3rd majority and was the real dictator....he is biggest ghaddar coz kim barker said in her book his character and said he was source for every information......Wikileaks exposed these brothers for lawyer movement reality......this is ghaddar who is selling his country on the hands of female journalist, and i feel shame that this person was ex PM of pakistan......

GeoG

Why Nawaz shareef should be given same opportunity to defend his lies that he is telling to Azad kashmir people....Nawaz shareef said i want ti forget that and now he starts his breakfast with musharraf name.....Yeah Musharraf should be hanged coz he should have hanged nawaz but what he did with this type of corrupt person , he sent him to saudia along with his family......Nawaz hypocrite deserved to be hanged but it was musharraf who gave him life and sent to saudia unlike nawaz shareef who was in the cabinet when bhutto was hanged.......Make him remember the speech when nawaz said i will accomplish dream of my hero zia ul haq......how many times nawaz type people will lie to nation and he now does not have respect for the person who created him.......Nawaz is at the peak of selfishness and lies and these type of unthankful people should be hanged coz they r exposed 100 times and has no shame for his actions.....

If my memory serves me right Nawaz Sharif was minister in Punjab
guess what was Ghelani, our current PM, doing at the time
You would have no reply now, would you....

asmirza

Senator (1k+ posts)
only chor is nawaz sharif atleast musharraf doesnt have any corruption scandal

yar tum logoon mein sharam naam ki koi cheez bhi hai mushi pakistan ke bande baich kar kha giya america ne kaha ke hum ne mushi ko 10bn doller diye wo kidhar gaye ab buzdil bhgora pak, kiyun nahi aata.

asmirza

Senator (1k+ posts)
You look joker to me coz u have no facts and figures...In 1999 pak was facing sanctions and nawaz had no idea how to cope with it...secondly musharraf was in plane when army took control and he was already sacked by Nawaz so he had no power to overthrow govt...this decision was taken by other Army generals and Army coz one yr before Jahangir karamat was humiliated by this man nawaz by forcefully retiring him before 3 months......Nawaz was flying in the air at that time coz he was in arrogance coz of 2/3rd majority and was the real dictator....he is biggest ghaddar coz kim barker said in her book his character and said he was source for every information......Wikileaks exposed these brothers for lawyer movement reality......this is ghaddar who is selling his country on the hands of female journalist, and i feel shame that this person was ex PM of pakistan......

u should feel shame that u r supporter of tun,buzdil,begh-airat mushi&this anchor(so called)is the spoksman of mushi,he is the oldest anchor but have no respect in the people why ? he is begha-rat like u.if he(mushi)is loyal to pak, why not comes back

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Musharraf did wrong in 1999, no doubt about that, but Nawaz was no angel either. In fact, according to the surveys at that time, most (almost 70%) Pakistanis welcomed Musharraf as they were tired of Nawaz Sharif trying to take over everything. Wasn't he the one who attacked the Supreme Court? Clamped down on the media? If he had had his way, he would have brought the amendment making him the "Amir-ul-Momineen" which would have been a civilian dictatorship. When people are unhappy, it is easy for a coup to be successful as it did in 99.