Pervez Musharraf Singing in New Jersey

Obhama

Voter (50+ posts)
@P-M you are a lively man, you look nice doing all this but you were not good President of Pakistan.

A

abbasiali

WOW

What a pity, our commando couldn't sing with enthusiasm, may be he didn't get the payment, you know, he does every thing for Dollars, and DIL DIL Pakistan is for patriot Pakistani's not for culprits like Musharaf.

He is good in LAGI REY TOSEY LAGI NAZAR SAYYIAN LAGEY with badey Khandani Bhand.
[pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag]

Please don't take it as offense, I know one paid agent will become restless. but truth is there. You all could observe, Musharaf soul was not present for this great national Song.

PKFearless

Citizen
[musharaf] Musharraf is the man.
May Allah Bless Musharraf and give him courage to lead Pakistan again and give wisdom to our people to bring him back and elect him as President of Pakistan again.
Musharraf should come back and kick [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] [zardari] them out again.

G

dil dil pakistan aur jeayyy musharraf!!! [musharaf] [musharaf]
and yes, bring him back!!!!!

irfan123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
LOVE U SIR...................Khalid not only ur guyz every true pakistani will love to see Sir Musharraf coming back and inshallah he will come back and put pakistan on track again...............ABBASI..tumarehi roney ki adaath gayee naih abhi takh,,,,,,,,some gave this Abbassi ali a barnol he is having a pain rite now....some one hlep abbasi ali,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: ....Nice post .gyee musharraf gyee pakistan

A

abbasiali

irfan123 said:
LOVE U SIR...................Khalid not only ur guyz every true pakistani will love to see Sir Musharraf coming back and inshallah he will come back and put pakistan on track again...............ABBASI..tumarehi roney ki adaath gayee naih abhi takh,,,,,,,,some gave this Abbassi ali a barnol he is having a pain rite now....some one hlep abbasi ali,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: ....Nice post .gyee musharraf gyee pakistan
[pk flag] [pk flag]

armani

Minister (2k+ posts)
The biggest loser in the history of our nation. Being Commonder in chief of arm forces he let the nation down in kargil. Merely on a telephone call from his gods he put the nation in such a diasaster and anarchy that still the citizens bleed while he sings. Sold the integrity and pride of nation merely for few bucks.
He is just a shame. IA his evilish body will not find a place under the Pak soil.

longliveIK

MPA (400+ posts)
abbasiali said:
WOW

What a pity, our commando couldn't sing with enthusiasm, may be he didn't get the payment, you know, he does every thing for Dollars, and DIL DIL Pakistan is for patriot Pakistani's not for culprits like Musharaf.

He is good in LAGI REY TOSEY LAGI NAZAR SAYYIAN LAGEY with badey Khandani Bhand.
[pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag]

Please don't take it as offense, I know one paid agent will become restless. but truth is there. You all could observe, Musharaf soul was not present for this great national Song.
totally agree with u.

irfan123

abbassi :lol: :lol: tumhari jasei gandi soch can beat any experience..................anywayz Abbasi ,,,alwazy remember Gyee Musharraf long live musharraf,,,,,,,,,Musharraf is the best..................tum jitni koshsi kartey hoo Abbasi moo ki khatey hoooo bro give respect and get respect.,,,,

A

abbasiali

irfan123 said:
abbasiali said:
irfan123 said:
LOVE U SIR...................Khalid not only ur guyz every true pakistani will love to see Sir Musharraf coming back and inshallah he will come back and put pakistan on track again...............ABBASI..tumarehi roney ki adaath gayee naih abhi takh,,,,,,,,some gave this Abbassi ali a barnol he is having a pain rite now....some one hlep abbasi ali,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ....Nice post .gyee musharraf gyee pakistan
[pk flag] [pk flag]

abbassi :lol: :lol: tumhari jasei gandi soch can beat any experience..................anywayz Abbasi ,,,alwazy remember Gyee Musharraf long live musharraf,,,,,,,,,Musharraf is the best..................tum jitni koshsi kartey hoo Abbasi moo ki khatey hoooo bro give respect and get respect.,,,,
[pk flag] I always respect you, but my apology, I cannot compromise on your hero, because this is my strong believe, Allah had given him a life time opportunity, he could have had change Pakistan, but he choose Chaudhries and company, now imagine where these chaudhries have transport him, so I can only wish you luck. But definitely, your hero would never get you thumbs up.

pakistan first

armani said:
The biggest loser in the history of our nation. Being Commonder in chief of arm forces he let the nation down in kargil. Merely on a telephone call from his gods he put the nation in such a diasaster and anarchy that still the citizens bleed while he sings. Sold the integrity and pride of nation merely for few bucks.
He is just a shame. IA his evilish body will not find a place under the Pak soil.
Correction: The biggest leader (after Quid e Azam) in the history of Pakistan. Being Commander & President Of Pakistan he led from the front and put nation's pride in rest of the civilised world. If he sold, then not a single case of corruption against him, that money also he put in purchasing of weapons to be used against India, not in his personal account. By the way hundred of thousands of Pakistanis are still settled in West / North America but only few in which america is interested means they are the criminals.
Time will come inshallah he will come back with a bang to freed us from existing Corrupt & Ayyash politicians. Allah (SWT) bless him (ameen)
Regards,

irfan123

abbasiali said:
irfan123 said:
abbasiali said:
irfan123 said:
LOVE U SIR...................Khalid not only ur guyz every true pakistani will love to see Sir Musharraf coming back and inshallah he will come back and put pakistan on track again...............ABBASI..tumarehi roney ki adaath gayee naih abhi takh,,,,,,,,some gave this Abbassi ali a barnol he is having a pain rite now....some one hlep abbasi ali,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ....Nice post .gyee musharraf gyee pakistan
[pk flag] [pk flag]

[pk flag] I always respect you, but my apology, I cannot compromise on your hero, because this is my strong believe, Allah had given him a life time opportunity, he could have had change Pakistan, but he choose Chaudhries and company, now imagine where these chaudhries have transport him, so I can only wish you luck. But definitely, your hero would never get you thumbs up.

I dont understand u guyz.......u guyz alawzy said that he was a dictator nd u belive in democracy........if u r a beliver of democracy then why u only want him to do every thing on his own.............khari tumharey samjh nayii ayegiii bath faida nahi hai tumko samjhaney kaa,,,,,but what u r writing here is all ur imagination I told u earlier that dont judge any one on ur imaginations and assumptions.............tum tu kesi ko bhi Gali bakdetey hoo ,,,,,,Gadaar khedetey hooo apni assumptions per............whatever u said those all are words of Imran Khan nawaz sharif Zaradari and thier party,,or some ankers..........I told u lot of time Abbasi think whatever u r writing do u have any sort of facts with that.........but honestly tum ko kuch bhi khenaa bekar hai because tum apna mind hamid mir or ansar abasi ko sun kar bunatey hooo.........Sir Musharraf did lot for pakistan noboday had done it before.....but u need a eyes to see that...............open ur eyesssssssss.....other wise Zardari nawaz sharif will be ur destiny.......

HiddenDesire

Pakistan k nadaan dost. Yeh us bandar ki tarha hain jis ne soye hue maalik ki naak per bethi makhi uraanay k liye saath pari kulhaari utha ker naak hi kaat di thi, taakay maalik makhi bethanay se disturb na ho.

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
I believe that the trend is changing in the country as well on this website.

Even couple of months ago, not too many people were supporting Musharraf and if someone used to say something in favor of Musharraf, every body used to get after him.

Now the trend is changing rapidly. Musharraf is gaining lot of support in Pakistan as well on the internet and even on some media channels and I see that the time is not too far when Musharraf will come back and lead the nation again.

Again, Pakistani awam need to be more rational this time as oppose to being sentimental as they have been in case of Benazir, [zardari] Zardari, NS,SS [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] etc... and elected them again after what they did in their last 4 tenures.

Musharraf is the right man for this job, as Pakistan needs a leader at this juncture, who would have a say in public as well as within the army and Musharraf will be the right choice. I am sure Musharraf will return to Pakistani politics after Nov 28 and I wish him Good Luck.

irfan123

MileStone said:
I believe that the trend is changing in the country as well on this website.

Even couple of months ago, not too many people were supporting Musharraf and if someone used to say something in favor of Musharraf, every body used to get after him.

Now the trend is changing rapidly. Musharraf is gaining lot of support in Pakistan as well on the internet and even on some media channels and I see that the time is not too far when Musharraf will come back and lead the nation again.

Again, Pakistani awam need to be more rational this time as oppose to being sentimental as they have been in case of Benazir, Zardari, NS,SS etc... and elected them again after what they did in their last 4 tenures.

Musharraf is the right man for this job, as Pakistan needs a leader at this juncture, who would have a say in public as well as within the army and Musharraf will be the right choice. I am sure Musharraf will return to Pakistani politics after Nov 28 and I wish him Good Luck.

Its not only trend changing,,,,,,,,,,,,its about our mindset................we as a Pakistani have very small memory...................hum bohut asani saey achey logon ko bhol jatey thorey sey pasey or kuch jhotey or fuzool qisaam ke naroon per,,,,,,,,,,,,Musharraf ney jo kuch pakistan key liyee keyaa tha wo phelay kesnay nahi kyaa,,,,,,,,,,,,,Musharraf was the best of the best in pakistan but..............hum log unki qadar nahi karsakey,,,,,,,,,,Hum [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] [imran] in logon key naroon or johoti baton me aaker haqiqath ko bhol gayee,,,or Aajh bhi aesey log hain jo haqiqat ko sochey samjhey bagaer sirf jhotey naroon per belive kartey hain,,,,,,,,,,yeh log khetey they key musharraf chuley jaeyigney tu subh thekk hojayegaa,,,,phir khetey they key iftekar currupt choudery wapas ajayegaaa tu subh theek hojayegaa,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,or haqiqath is key baraaks thi jo key aabh nazar bhi aarahi hai,,,,,,,,,Musharraf shahab key jatey hian pakistan ek khula maidan hogya hai jis key dil me aa rahaa hai khelaa jaa rha hai koyee governos nahi ahi koyee pochnehy wala nahi hai,,,,,,,,,,,,,agar koyee pochne wala ataa hai tu yeh gandey polticicain usko dictator kehe kar badnam kardetey hain or hum inki bataon me bhi ajaatey hain,,,,,,,,Sir Musharraf ney pury pakistan me election karwayee including swath and malakand areas mugaar aajh yeh log Lahore me bhi election karwaney ke qable nahi rahey or ilzam Sir musharrf ko datey hain or hum kuch sochey samjhe bagar in logon ki baton me ajatey hain,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,in polticains say zyada hum as a awam kharab hain jo koyee vision nahi raktehy or in loteroon [nawaz] [shahbaz sharif] key hoatoon me khetley hain or achey logon ko bora bhala khtey hain,,,,,,,,,