Pervez Musharraf: Answering Your Top 3 Questions

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Abbasi Ali

1-No need to invite Musharaf into MQM. The name of Musharaf creates cramps into many people's bellys.So bring him into the party will not be beneficial for MQM.

2-This has been MQM's tradition since it's begening that everyone, apart from his personal position, has to sit on floor mats (we call it "Dari" in Urdu) as a common worker. But we respect Musharaf and we don't want him to ask him to sit on "Daris", and on the other hand we can not break our beautiful tradition also.
3- King is always one, and MQM has already a very prominent king in the party. ;)

But I give you assurance we will keep admiring him cus we know what goods he did for the country.
I don't say Musharaf was the best, but I must say he was far better than the present leadership.
You have a right to disagree with me, if you like Nawaz and Zardari. I don't count IK any siginficant one. Sorry.

Now your turn, please let me know if you think Nawaz and Zardari are better than Musharaf? If yes, please convince me.
Thanks

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
Abbasi Ali

1-No need to invite Musharaf into MQM. The name of Musharaf creates cramps into many people's bellys.So bring him into the party will not be beneficial for MQM.

2-This has been MQM's tradition since it's begening that everyone, apart from his personal position, has to sit on floor mats (we call it "Dari" in Urdu) as a common worker. But we respect Musharaf and we don't want him to ask him to sit on "Daris", and on the other hand we can not break our beautiful tradition also.
3- King is always one, and MQM has already a very prominent king in the party. ;)

But I give you assurance we will keep admiring him cus we know what goods he did for the country.
I don't say Musharaf was the best, but I must say he was far better than the present leadership.
You have a right to disagree with me, if you like Nawaz and Zardari. I don't count IK any siginficant one. Sorry.

Now your turn, please let me know if you think Nawaz and Zardari are better than Musharaf? If yes, please convince me.
Thanks

?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ????? ????
??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ??? ????

This is what Raese Ambrohi said before he was killed !!!!!

A

abbasiali

PakPatriot1 said:
Abbasi Ali

Thanks
Dear Pakpatriot

I simply don't understand your reply,

Either you want me to laugh or cry, but you are contradicting yourself, so you have been keep saying MQM is a middle class people, and now you are saying Altaf Bhai is a king and in presence of one King other cannot take place, this is what you mean, I don't know what to say, you simply throw me back to stone age, or on the other hand I could repeat the same which zaidi qasim quote, but this time I will use it for my self.

Trust me by bringing Mushi in MQM. it will not put cramp in anyone's belly except its own leadership, which cannot digest his omission in MQM.

So you keep appreciating Mushi's good work. plus let him keep suffering him alone as well, leave him for Chaudhries, Shareef's. and say very boldly, we took full advantage of Mushi, now his time is over, so we would keep appreciating him, but practically we can't do anything for him, "pity Mushy"

I don't know why I have a very strong feeling, while writing, you were not confident, first time I felt you were in denial mode, because I couldn't find any sequence in your reply, the way you use to do, but its quite obvious, its very difficult to differ and divert from something very concrete, and in fact no one like to give their bread and butter to anyone, and in this case we all are aware of this fact, that Altaf Bhai or any one in MQM don't dare to think to bring this failure into their camp.

I don't know from where you bring Zardar or Shareef or Imran Khan in this argument, and for what. I am in favor of Imran Khan but up to some extent, not at all agree to give any one free hand for any reason, enough is enough, now this is time to deliver, if you are good enough to perform, do perform, otherwise doors are open for every one including Imran Khan, I am sure we are looking for our coming generations bright future, which we can decide by ourself.

A

abbasiali

Zaidi Qasim said:
PakPatriot1 said:
Abbasi Ali

Thanks

?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ??? ????? ????
??? ???? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ??? ????

This is what Raese Ambrohi said before he was killed !!!!!
[pk flag] [pk flag] [pk flag]

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Abbasi Bhai
No need to cry or laugh. This is a simple matter of understanding if you are willing to.
Ok, let me re-phrase it . Instead of King, put father there. Now tell me, appreciating goods deeds of a neighbour, does allow to replace a father at home?

As a Karachiitte , you know better what Altaf Hussain is mean to the people there. He is become a spiritual father to them. So, no need to change him. But it doesn't stop us to appraciate Musharaf. I don't understand why you are keep emphasizing to change Altaf Hussain. He is there and will be there as long as workers want him to be there.

But on individual level we will love Musharaf also.

I brought Nawaz Zardari or Imran into our discussion that as a keen political activist you need to find out an alternate of Musharaf. If you don't like Musharaf, fair enough, but to whom you will replace him? You can not leave the nation with nowhere.

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
Abbasi Bhai
No need to cry or laugh. This is a simple matter of understanding if you are willing to.
Ok, let me re-phrase it . Instead of King, put father there. Now tell me, appreciating goods deeds of a neighbour, does allow to replace a father at home?

As a Karachiitte , you know better what Altaf Hussain is mean to the people there. He is become a spiritual father to them. So, no need to change him. But it doesn't stop us to appraciate Musharaf. I don't understand why you are keep emphasizing to change Altaf Hussain. He is there and will be there as long as workers want him to be there.

I brought Nawaz Zardari or Imran into our discussion that as a keen political activist you need to find out an alternate of Musharaf. If you don't like Musharaf, fair enough, but to whom you will replace him? You can not leave the nation with nowhere.

@ abbasi bhai

altaf hussain is the 1 who got us name "mahajir" we cant even think of changing him and u know wut altaf hussain is among all the suppoters and workers of mqm. mqm is unique plzz dont compare us with any other party atleast we dont trade our leaders.

@ pakpatriot

bro i think musharraf biggest sin was that he was mahajir jabhi wo punjab ko hazam nahi hoa things wouldve been different if he was punjabi. if musharraf joins mqm it will be beneficial for us. those urdu speaking ppl who dont like mqm but admire musharraf on any cost so by accepting musharraf in mqm we will gain that support as well trust me we will be more streghten. pakistani establishment nai jo 15 sal punjab kai logo mai jo nafrat bithaye hai us nafrat ki padash mai punjab ki aik nasal guzar gaye. i dun think hum punjab mai kuch kerpaye gai odher bhag nai sai acha hai let musharraf in or hamarey karachi hyderabad kai wo naraz log jo hum (mqm) sai rothay hoye hai un ko wapas lai aye. musharraf kai anay sai sirif punjab he rothay ga lakin hamarey bohat sai rothay hoye log wapas ajaye gai plus we will get quality recognition from out side world as he proved his credibility while he was president and atlast but not least musharraf will do his best to create better relations between mqm and pak army as he has so much influence in army.

i tried a little to show wut i think is best for mqm and pakistan

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Muttahaida said:
PakPatriot1 said:
Abbasi Bhai

@ abbasi bhai

altaf hussain is the 1 who got us name "mahajir" we cant even think of changing him and u know wut altaf hussain is among all the suppoters and workers of mqm. mqm is unique plzz dont compare us with any other party atleast we dont trade our leaders.

@ pakpatriot

bro i think musharraf biggest sin was that he was mahajir jabhi wo punjab ko hazam nahi hoa things wouldve been different if he was punjabi. if musharraf joins mqm it will be beneficial for us. those urdu speaking ppl who dont like mqm but admire musharraf on any cost so by accepting musharraf in mqm we will gain that support as well trust me we will be more streghten. pakistani establishment nai jo 15 sal punjab kai logo mai jo nafrat bithaye hai us nafrat ki padash mai punjab ki aik nasal guzar gaye. i dun think hum punjab mai kuch kerpaye gai odher bhag nai sai acha hai let musharraf in or hamarey karachi hyderabad kai wo naraz log jo hum (mqm) sai rothay hoye hai un ko wapas lai aye. musharraf kai anay sai sirif punjab he rothay ga lakin hamarey bohat sai rothay hoye log wapas ajaye gai plus we will get quality recognition from out side world as he proved his credibility while he was president and atlast but not least musharraf will do his best to create better relations between mqm and pak army as he has so much influence in army.

Dear Muttahida

Yes, you are right, the biggest sin of Musharaf was, he is a Muhajir.
The second sin of Musharaf was his support to City Distt. Govt. Karachi. That's why Mustafa Kamal was able to deliver, otherwise what Bhutto, Zia, All Mullahs, NS and BB gave to Karachi? Descrimination in education and govt. jobs, Shia Sunni riots, Klashankovs, illegal afghanis, heroine, army operations, mass killing of Karachi youth, massacres, curfew, strikes etc.etc.etc. It was Musharaf who realized the need of a decent life of the citizen of this "KAMAOO POOT" of the country. This favor of Musharaf to Karachi became one of the biggest crime. People could not digest this fact.

But still I rather say, Musharaf is history now, we should move forward, leave Musharaf aside but we should not do any AHSAN FRAMOSHI and we should keep admire him.

By visiting this website for many months, and meeting my friends from Punjab, I am completely convinced that the bias in thier hearts and minds is so deep that we will never be able to eraise it.
Look at recent posts in this website against us, people are contineously giving us "NANGI GALIYAN", I am complaining about these abuses, but those posts are still there. But, if we write something even 1% of that language Admin and Moderators ban us. Why? because these brothers are also from Punjab and they also have the same hateredful of mindset.
I am seriously thinking to leave site forever.
You are right, MQM should not go to Punjab, it will be a wastage of time and energy. Let them live happily where they want to live.
The best strategy would be to develop our cities and let them see our progress. May be a time comes when they start to follow our footsteps.

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
Muttahaida said:
PakPatriot1 said:
Abbasi Bhai

@ abbasi bhai

@ pakpatriot

Dear Muttahida

Yes, you are right, the biggest sin of Musharaf was, he is a Muhajir.
The second sin of Musharaf was his support to City Distt. Govt. Karachi. That's why Mustafa Kamal was able to deliver, otherwise what Bhutto, Zia, All Mullahs, NS and BB gave to Karachi? Descrimination in education and govt. jobs, Shia Sunni riots, Klashankovs, illegal afghanis, heroine, army operations, mass killing of Karachi youth, massacres, curfew, strikes etc.etc.etc. It was Musharaf who realized the need of a decent life of the citizen of this "KAMAOO POOT" of the country. This favor of Musharaf to Karachi became one of the biggest crime. People could not digest this fact.

But still I rather say, Musharaf is history now, we should move forward, leave Musharaf aside but we should not do any AHSAN FRAMOSHI and we should keep admire him.

By visiting this website for many months, and meeting my friends from Punjab, I am completely convinced that the bias in thier hearts and minds is so deep that we will never be able to eraise it.
Look at recent posts in this website against us, people are contineously giving us "NANGI GALIYAN", I am complaining about these abuses, but those posts are still there. But, if we write something even 1% of that language Admin and Moderators ban us. Why? because these brothers are also from Punjab and they also have the same hateredful of mindset.
I am seriously thinking to leave site forever.
You are right, MQM should not go to Punjab, it will be a wastage of time and energy. Let them live happily where they want to live.
The best strategy would be to develop our cities and let them see our progress. May be a time comes when they start to follow our footsteps.

@pakpatriot

mai tou kehta hoon sab mqm walo ko is sai sai boycott kerna chaye ABBA G kia kia galiyan likhraha hai wo koi notice mai nahi laraha abb mai jab jawab donga tou ban hojao ga "if u wanna be a moderator on this forum then u have to be either punjabi or tanga party supporter"kitnay sarey mqm kai supporters ko is forum sai hata diya gaya DISCOVER, FAISAL81, or pata nahi kitnai mojhey pahalai sirif is leye ban kia gaya keo kai us najoomi (abba g) haramkhor ko us ki tarah jawab diya it might gona be my last post but pakpatriot bhai app, jury, spartacus kia khob defend kertey ho keep supporting mqm
i myself to be honest dost a very racist person n i just wanna tell those racist punjabis kai "jo janwer tum log mai jag raha hai wo hamarey ander soraha hai is ko sonay do"

one24

Councller (250+ posts)
mushraf sin is that he is mahjir.hahahah how funny
when these mqm guys have no answer.they bring this muhjair .punjabi .sindhi things
he enjoy power 9 years.
every thing has his expiry date .mushraf has been expire now forgot him.he has been become history and past.
forgot ka he wil come on BACK TO FUTURE CAR and agian become chief of army staf or president .
u should support any next army chief .
he is in the last stage of his life(65-80)let him die with skoon.if he agian try to put his leg in politics and die in suicide attack or unknown bullet . then his soul will batking here and there and he never forgive u guys.(who r supporting him to come agian in politics)

G

Al Anfal v 73: "And those who disbelieve are allies of one another (and) if you, (Muslims of? the world collectively) do not do so,(ie become as one united block, under one Khalif, to make victorious Allah religion), there will be fitnah and oppression on Earth, and great mischief and corruption".

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
mcuk sahib!
Read today's verdict of Supreme court. The supreme court has uprooted your leader's hypocrisy upside down. Shame and death to Musharraf. All our present day problem are due to Musharraf. This hypocrite pardoned Rs 6 billions of Zardari only, for the sack of his chair...............Still you believe in this hypocrite????????????????

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
mirchi said:
mcuk sahib!
Read today's verdict of Supreme court. The supreme court has uprooted your leader's hypocrisy upside down. Shame and death to Musharraf. All our present day problem are due to Musharraf. This hypocrite pardoned Rs 6 billions of Zardari only, for the sack of his chair...............Still you believe in this hypocrite????????????????

fantastic mirchi. u just summed it all. A guy here wanted the answer k "who if not Musharraf?"

I say choose me or mirchi or walmart or any1. Let it be a dog or even worse. Altaf is an option. But not Musharraf. Altaf ko kam az kam koi vote tou daita hai. Musharraf k mutalliq tou aj Altaf keh dy k ghaddar hai tou Karachi mei 600000 ki rally nikal aegui musharraf k khilaf. He is past tense. Wo yahan aya b tou sirf or sirf SC k order pe aeyga. Akbar Bugti murder case mein. And a few days later he will die.

I hope k ab koi is jagah pe Musharraf ki himayat nai karega as the SC verdict is enough 2 prove what he was. Lekin ba her haal MQM k maniacs se kuch b xpect kiya ja sakta hai.

A

abbasiali

PakPatriot1 said:
Abbasi Bhai

Bro Pakpatriot,
Good now you recovered a lot, and back in argument, lol
In my opinion Musharaf is not a leader, who need to be replace by any Politician, He was an Army General, Martial Law Administrator, so I think one common person can replace him,

What's good in only appreciating, what's the point in it, his political career need a political platform, which MQM can provide, but why they are not owning him, I simply can't understand, you would like to appreciate him, but what he will do in election, your appreciation could get him win a single seat?

You have to make up your mind, and be sure what ever we choose, it benefits our generation, Not Musharaf or Altaf or Nawaz or Zardari's generations.

Being a Karachiette I know that Altaf Bhai is being appreciatted by a large number, but people are becoming knowledgeable and have start looking for their better future also.

A

abbasiali

Muttahaida said:
PakPatriot1 said:
Abbasi Bhai

@ abbasi bhai

@ pakpatriot

Dear Sweet Mutahida,
I will not comment on your remarks, the only correction, which I really would like you to make in it, Altaf Bhai has not given us Identity of "Muhajir" My dear Brother this is our ID by birth, Yes we Muhajir have given him Identity of Leader of Muhajir. Correct me if I am wrong.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
[musharaf] as obvious by face is such a narrow minded person that he thinks he is the most genious person. He might be right because he was dealing with Mullas [fazl] , [altaf] Bush and [karzai] , all stupid and selfish.
So he did mistakes in every steps he took. he could not imagine that one day will be a judgement day and it might be very soon. In his own life ,in the form of supreme court.

Thats why muslims are advised to have faith on "Day of Judgement".
I am not sure his faith about "Ahmediat". but it is confirm that he has Mirzai relatives living in Okara, Punjab area.
All Qadyanes are his fans in Canada and Europe and everywhere.
All his polices were against nature, Islam and Pakistan.

He will be caught soon like [zardari]

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Regarding [altaf]
Yes, you looks right.
[altaf] left you in Pakistan and he is living in London since long for unlimited time. london is not his country but Pakistan is your country. He is " mahajir" actually not you.
But you people are proud of to be called Muhajir. How much strange.. what a great ID and fraud father.
This is because of lack of education and lack of Islamic spirit.
[altaf] [altaf]

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
abbasiali said:
Dear Sweet Mutahida,
I will not comment on your remarks, the only correction, which I really would like you to make in it, Altaf Bhai has not given us Identity of "Muhajir" My dear Brother this is our ID by birth, Yes we Muhajir have given him Identity of Leader of Muhajir. Correct me if I am wrong.

Amazing Abbasi Bhai.
Looks like you are planning to be done with this site. You are truly a Muhajir plus I would rather add a true Mujahid as well.
You are courageously breathing and surviving in this suffocated web site.
Ask your friends in this site to correct you if you are wrong.
God Bless you.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Again you r right. :lol:
Why not you finish your Hijrat very soon and take rest and good, easy life at your native place.
Like Muhajeer Makah went back. They won makah and went back.
I hope you are a good Muhajir and will capture India, your native land, and go back soon and enjoy your life there.
Please do not wait for your leader [altaf], he will not invite you at London.
If you want to live in London you will be called "immigrant" mean Muhajir. and after three years you will be "Citizen". this is the law of civilized communities.
Your leader is also a citizen of England now and no more muhajir. [altaf]

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:
abbasiali said:
Dear Sweet Mutahida,

Amazing Abbasi Bhai.
Looks like you are planning to be done with this site. You are truly a Muhajir plus I would rather add a true Mujahid as well.
You are courageously breathing and surviving in this suffocated web site.
Ask your friends in this site to correct you if you are wrong.
God Bless you.

@pakpatriot

omggggggg pakpatriot bhai y did u mention that he is mahajir now he might gona loose his title "moderator" will be taken but no worries there has been a massive change in abbasi bhai recent comments soon he will be singing songs and taranas for imran z party coz either u have to be a punjabi or imran z supporter to become a moderator on this forum

sorry abbasi bhai dont get offended as i have so much respect for u eventhough u have so much hate for mqm but we will be keep loving u bhai