Pervez Musharraf: Answering Your Top 3 Questions

A

abbasiali

Muttahaida said:
PakPatriot1 said:
abbasiali said:
Dear Sweet Mutahida,
I will not comment on your remarks, the only correction, which I really would like you to make in it, Altaf Bhai has not given us Identity of "Muhajir" My dear Brother this is our ID by birth, Yes we Muhajir have given him Identity of Leader of Muhajir. Correct me if I am wrong.

Amazing Abbasi Bhai.
Looks like you are planning to be done with this site. You are truly a Muhajir plus I would rather add a true Mujahid as well.
You are courageously breathing and surviving in this suffocated web site.
Ask your friends in this site to correct you if you are wrong.
God Bless you.

@pakpatriot

omggggggg pakpatriot bhai y did u mention that he is mahajir now he might gona loose his title "moderator" will be taken but no worries there has been a massive change in abbasi bhai recent comments soon he will be singing songs and taranas for imran z party coz either u have to be a punjabi or imran z supporter to become a moderator on this forum

sorry abbasi bhai dont get offended as i have so much respect for u eventhough u have so much hate for mqm but we will be keep loving u bhai
[pk flag] [pk flag] My both sweet friends & Brothers, you are darling
Thanks for your melodious comments, I really love all.
I really don't know why you said this website as suffocated, its an amazing forum, and we all are enjoying here, and do tell me where did you felt discrimination. In my all previous threads, I was so clear with my vision, I request every one to participate with decency and maintain respect. But no one like to give respect to our team, though it is disappointing the way you both have criticize me and team, but on the contrary your views have been taken highly regarded, as these will help us to improve our service.
Appreciating Ik OR MK does not make ones favorite, we are appreciating those who have deliver,
No hatred for MQM we share our views, if there is any abuse do let me know, other wise start accepting something, which is not acceptable to you. like we did, and you have admit, Our change is toward construction and hatred is towards those who are responsible for destruction.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
abbasiali said:
My both sweet friends & Brothers, you are darling
I really don't know why you said this website as suffocated, its an amazing forum, and we all are enjoying here, and do tell me where did you felt discrimination. In my all previous threads, I was so clear with my vision, I request every one to participate with decency and maintain respect. But no one like to give respect to our team, though it is disappointing the way you both have criticize me and team, but on the contrary your views have been taken highly regarded, as these will help us to improve our service.
Appreciating Ik OR MK does not make ones favorite, we are appreciating those who have deliver,
No hatred for MQM we share our views, if there is any abuse do let me know, other wise start accepting something, which is not acceptable to you. like we did, and you have admit, Our change is toward construction and hatred is towards those who are responsible for destruction.
Abbasi Bhai
May be new visitors of this site don't know that I am on this site just because of you and because of Pakistan.

This is your highly respectable personality that made me to stay here, otherwise you and all other senior members know that I already had left this site, but you asked me to not to quit.

And then I requested admin and recommended some members as moderators and you were on top of the list.

It was a very happy moment when we all saw you as a moderator. I am proud you have run this site successfully so far but now for the last couple of months, it looks like you are loosing your control and many other moderators are doing some activities that are very descriminatory. May we, due to your own personal schedule, your are not aware of it.

But anyways, it is really very hard now to be on this site. I admit I am a looser and I can not maintain the present pace of this site. The posts, and the replies here are very much different of my nature. I am not that brave to reply people on their own tone.

We all here to think about the betterment of Pakistan. But if we are rifting apart because of our political affiliations and start abusing mine and your culture at our homes, then it is better to be kept ourselves aside. Unfortunately, these people are not only being appreciated but also encouraged from every body. That is totally unacceptable.
But still I will be here as long as I see your name. My best friend's name.
Thanks

A

abbasiali

PakPatriot1 said:
abbasiali said:
My both sweet friends & Brothers, you are darling
Abbasi Bhai
May be new visitors of this site don't know that I am on this site just because of you and because of Pakistan.

This is your highly respectable personality that made me to stay here, otherwise you and all other senior members know that I already had left this site, but you asked me to not to quit.

And then I requested admin and recommended some members as moderators and you were on top of the list.

It was a very happy moment when we all saw you as a moderator. I am proud you have run this site successfully so far but now for the last couple of months, it looks like you are loosing your control and many other moderators are doing some activities that are very descriminatory. May we, due to your own personal schedule, your are not aware of it.

But anyways, it is really very hard now to be on this site. I admit I am a looser and I can not maintain the present pace of this site. The posts, and the replies here are very much different of my nature. I am not that brave to reply people on their own tone.

We all here to think about the betterment of Pakistan. But if we are rifting apart because of our political affiliations and start abusing mine and your culture at our homes, then it is better to be kept ourselves aside. Unfortunately, these people are not only being appreciated but also encouraged from every body. That is totally unacceptable.
But still I will be here as long as I see your name. My best friend's name.
Thanks
Dear Brother,

Believe me you have given me a real big hard.

Trust me team of all Moderators are neutral and fair, and that is the reason I am trying my level best to perform best and professional, Admin was actually upset with me of my extra ordinary leniency and flexibility, which now I have to give up, my conclusion is, if some one doesn't want to cooperate and respect, then we have no other choice. except to leave them.

But let me repeat, your presence is highly appreciated and give us courage to keep on going, you are an asset of forum and highly regarded.

Do always keep helping us with your valued feed backs

Regards

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
armani said:
Bhitia;
For the sake of argument, I will agree with you that there were no hundreds of citizens in Lal Masjid but only 94. So,what about those 94 citizens? Will you provide me a list of those 94 citizens being convicted in the courts for terrorism? That they deserved to be bombed in their own country by their own military?
You know what, none of your dearest has been bombed by own military. You will not feel pain. I can't blame you.
One can talk for hours about the brutality done in lal masjid but it wont make any differnce to " enlighten moderated" brains.
Those 94 found their graves in Pakistan but I bet Your Mush wont find it.

ill vote for imran , but i think those mullahs in lal masjid brought this on themselves ...who are you to kidnap people and torture them against their will...There are peacefull ways of doing things, this *****ing mullah let the girls and innocent children die in there but he was trying to sneak out ...That is not islam ,muslims dont let their women and children die while they sneak out the back door...u cannot ask for something like bring shariah to pakistan and expect it to come in 2 days..things just dont work like that...if u want build a powerplant , u have to learn how to build it first and then build it and even then it goes in a step by step manner... Society has to learn to be tolerant, if the mullahs can stand up for their rights why cant the educated class of the country do the same, that is how change will come it cannot be brought by kidnapping people and hoping things will happen in 3 days...we have along road ahead of us ...PS one more point , musharraf is only liked bye people who have roots in the armed forces....most of the pakistan army is full of biggots who think theyre too good for the rest of pakistan...they army has done jack shit for us till now , they only thing they have done is complicated the kashmir issue, started 2 wars for no reason and lost bangladesh ,give me one good thing they have done??

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
furry87 said:
armani said:
Bhitia;
For the sake of argument, I will agree with you that there were no hundreds of citizens in Lal Masjid but only 94. So,what about those 94 citizens? Will you provide me a list of those 94 citizens being convicted in the courts for terrorism? That they deserved to be bombed in their own country by their own military?
You know what, none of your dearest has been bombed by own military. You will not feel pain. I can't blame you.
One can talk for hours about the brutality done in lal masjid but it wont make any differnce to " enlighten moderated" brains.
Those 94 found their graves in Pakistan but I bet Your Mush wont find it.

ill vote for imran , but i think those mullahs in lal masjid brought this on themselves ...who are you to kidnap people and torture them against their will...There are peacefull ways of doing things, this *****ing mullah let the girls and innocent children die in there but he was trying to sneak out ...That is not islam ,muslims dont let their women and children die while they sneak out the back door...u cannot ask for something like bring shariah to pakistan and expect it to come in 2 days..things just dont work like that...if u want build a powerplant , u have to learn how to build it first and then build it and even then it goes in a step by step manner... Society has to learn to be tolerant, if the mullahs can stand up for their rights why cant the educated class of the country do the same, that is how change will come it cannot be brought by kidnapping people and hoping things will happen in 3 days...we have along road ahead of us ...PS one more point , musharraf is only liked bye people who have roots in the armed forces....most of the pakistan army is full of biggots who think theyre too good for the rest of pakistan...they army has done jack shit for us till now , they only thing they have done is complicated the kashmir issue, started 2 wars for no reason and lost bangladesh ,give me one good thing they have done??

I completely agree with u. Those mullas are the same u said. I m also an Imran lover. Magar all things that those mullas were doin inside did not mean that someone has a right to kill innocent people. agar aap b unn logon ko maar rahay hain jo logon ko maartay hain tou what is the difference between u and ur enemy. Because ye taaqat tou Usharraf kuttay k pass hai nahin k wo ye kahey k we are a legitimate government and the people of Pakistan have asked us to control the matters of the satae. wo tou khud 1 aisa banda tha jo bahar se a k beth gya tha logon k ser pe. What right does he have to take things in his hands. Because aap zada taaqawar hain islye u have the right to kill the person who is wrong. No....it doesnt work like that. ye kaam judiciary k hotay hain or jab aap ko kahien se koi is qisam ka order nai hai tou who r u to take an action against them. Wo boht bara begherat tha. I cannot support any of his deeds, right or wrong.....jolaha agar namaazi hai uss mei bhe jaal saazi hai....... And as far as Kashmir issue is concerned, this Musharraf harami has done all this complication through Kargil massacre. aaj hum dunya mei ksi k saamnay siachin k mutalliq apna stance b nai paish ker saktay bcuz India says k agar inklo khula chhora tou ye phir usi qisam ki harkat kareingay.

haey kaash koi tarika ho k hum Musharraf daur ko reverse ker sakain. Kitna mushkil ker dia us shax ne hamara raasta.

Hail Imran........We love Imran.........He is our Massiah