Permit Kuwaiti Women To Buy Good-Looking Men

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
These Kuwaitis are going back to zamana - e - Jahilia (age of ignorance).

They are deceptively using the word husband.

In reality the are buying Slaves!

Note: In Islam only men can have sex with their slaves. Furthermore, if a person decides to have intercourse with a female slave then he must provide her with the rights equal to those of a wife.

???

Your statement could be taken in wrong context

Beatle

MPA (400+ posts)
One has got to be here amongst the Kuwaitis to understand what she said. The statement was like sarcastic remark in dis-approval and condemnation of general tendency of Kuwaiti (and Saudis for that matter) males towards their married and sex life. Most of the males marry upto 4 women just to satisfy their depraved self. In some cases they maintain extra marital relationships. They divorce one of their wives- in some cases young ones- , just to marry a new younger bride, and leave the divorcee in shabby dilapidated condition. As a result, these ladies look around to satisfy their day-to-day requirements, which include financial and "" physical"". Hence it ends up in corruption and immoral activities. In a metropolitan society; like Kuwait, where people come from almost every corner of the world - various creeds, casts, colours - it becomes very easily accessible.
The lady was not serious in what she said, but it should be seen as a taunt towards their countrymen. You think that any sane person, particularly could say such thing openly on TV. Mind you that the lady was a candidate in last elections for Kuwait's National Assembly and lost by a very little margin.

Last edited:

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
gazoo bhai,

aap us ke demaands ko zara understand karney ke koshesh kareen. agar aap sea food khaney key aadi hai tu taab sahee hai nahee tu aap bhee bhag jain gey.lol

start main tu woh dinnar dekha dekha kar mutma-in karti rahee gee aur bolti reh gee keh yeh sare daulaat aap he ki hai......lol

lekin jab khhota ( ops sorry hus-band) nakara ho jay ga to woh laat mar kar dosra ley aay gee.....lol

(gazoo bhai mind na karna khhuta main ney us key honey walay hush-band ko bola hai. kiun keh banda shadi keh baad woh khhutey ke tarah kaam karta reh gaa)lol
Its about time women support men eh? lol

with kuwaiti women do I need to worry about money? She will be loaded

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
gazoo bhai,

aap us ke demaands ko zara understand karney ke koshesh kareen. agar aap sea food khaney key aadi hai tu taab sahee hai nahee tu aap bhee bhag jain gey.lol

start main tu woh dinnar dekha dekha kar mutma-in karti rahee gee aur bolti reh gee keh yeh sare daulaat aap he ki hai......lol

lekin jab khhota ( ops sorry hus-band) nakara ho jay ga to woh laat mar kar dosra ley aay gee.....lol

(gazoo bhai mind na karna khhuta main ney us key honey walay hush-band ko bola hai. kiun keh banda shadi keh baad woh khhutey ke tarah kaam karta reh gaa)lol

I have given up on the notion brother. just one look at her photo did it.

بخشو بی بلی چوہا بے دم تو بے دم ہی بھلا
(bigsmile)(bigsmile)

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
shut up you guys geeez

Geek bhai, can you quickly give me link where I can add my name as a possible candidate. (bigsmile) I love Kuwaiti women, all oily but good

Now how much Mehar do you think I should charge a Kuwaiti woman? :)

You can charge whatever, it all depends on the merchandise and what she is willing to pay for it?

A.Ali.T

Minister (2k+ posts)
she needs to be screwed hard for 40 days. then she would say: tauba tauba kara ditti we zalima......

40 days straight, not possible, unless there is something physiologically wrong with her. If you know what I mean.