Paltalk got in fire

hroonj2k3

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
YES YES ....PALTALK:13: Its true, you will find thousands of Pakistani people there and they are just talking rubbish on each other, listening songs and waisting times with stupid girls. These chat rooms are full and i have never heard of talking any positive things and if you check the overall users on PALTALK you ll find higher than any other country EVEN FROM INDIA, don't forget its the same yahoo rooms SERVICE.

I guess this is just one side or you can say THE very young generation, If I put myself on their age period I guess I was not MUCH different from them but time has changed and we need to move forward and pinpoint our mistakes. I can confirm you that just because OF me, my family is now interested in politics and they are gonna vote imran khan and all my friends.

So all SIASAT MEMBERS go in PALTALK rooms, SPREAD THERE like a FIRE, invite people to visit this website and share their views about politics and ask their support.

Believe me, we will open a new window in SIASAT and you ll see the change.

I agree that may be in Pakistan people are not seems much concerned about current most serious situation but there is a reason because they are fed up with Govt and they have no time except to feed themselves and their families. Where I see that this kind of awareness is only in universities or higher educated people but not in teenagers because they are too much BUSY in girls mobile chat, faceBOOK picture uploading and games. So then what we can do?

Guys never lose hope start from yourself and pass your approach to people you know and Inshaallah it will spread all the way and go to PALTALK rooms spread it their like fire and change topics in rooms and pass your message and you ll see this fire will catch up on these rooms very fast and we can bring thousand of people up at front.

I would like TO SAY YOU ALL PLEASE ;Never doubt on Pakistani people of their love to their country, they just need a little hope and awareness through media, us and Allah swt, THEY HAVE BEEN SLEEPING FOR SO LONG TIME SO THEY NEED SOME HELP TO MAKE THEM AWAKE.

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
oh bhai i tried that to talk with them about PAKISTAN and FUTURE of PAKISTAN and you know what????

they said " oh jao bhai aap khush ho UK me or hum PAKISTAN me dhakey kha rahy hain" we dont need change we need JOBS and mostly were matric pass or in colleges, sari raat chat and din ko sona or result "0" ... sifer ....

but good tactics to advertise SIASAT.PK .. lolzzz

we and indians always use these sites for abusing, hacking them and then start war against eachother, make 1000 nick names from one IP address and login then game starts, flooding in rooms (mostly abusing) and thats it ..

never do constructive chat ...

i am an IT professional so i tride lot of sites used for chatting and etc.. and i have personal experience how pakistani and indian nojawanz and jawani (gals) do chatting all night ... from all over the world ...

best example is MWAH.COM .. its was REPORO.COM but they changes the name last year i think ...

indians hacked this site or its code and then new drama started, hack personal data, accounts, had thousands nicknames of a single user in one chat rooom and abuse like doing flooding, so servers had problems and then you know what company DID ..

they banned pakistani an indian from chatting on that site , if you try to access from pakistan and india then you wont allowed , from very first day i was against that site because it was on mobile and its for dirty minded people in europe :) ... nude pix etc so how can a pakistani girl who is there and not watching them pix and not get any attention or affection ...

anyway i dont think so your trick works ...

yeh soi hui kom hai isko nahin jagna....

Last edited:

hroonj2k3

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I agree and can understand what kind of response you would have at the start but "Is that all from your side", we lose hope and then we never try again, just think in this way, If Paltalk is pakistan, will you still do the same and would not keep trying to bring change,

Let me tell you about me, I will keep doing any thing for my country anywhere no matter what response I get and how long it will take but I will never lose hope because Allah says "Mayoosi kufar hai"

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
dear ... internet IDs can't proof their original IDs/gender/age/location. its up to person's likeness where he/she want to stay or which society they like. we can't confirmed people in Pakistan rooms are 100% pakistanis. majority of people are living in poverty life and they busy in their work to earn for their family. there a few who have free time they don't search for job & don't care about others. you may see same people with different IDs in many chat rooms. so we can't count majority in this level.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its highly appreciated to promote siasat.pk in every possible forum,

However, there is a better part on paltalk and it is their room section of Islam

Just go there and you will find how nicely Pal Talk is being used for "TABLIGH"