Pakistani women's Team confined to stadium as Indian hotels turn cold

Acme Pakistan

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Aman ka lasha. ... Get the hell out of there and come back home. ... Hell be with india and icc. .... Izzat baich kay cricket khailnay ka kia faida.

Fatema

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Pakistani womens Team confined to stadium as Indian hotels turn cold

where is the holier than thou attitude and what am I justifying?.......already said there are right wing elements......
don't get what the govt. has done wrong in this case that needs excuses from me?......
btw you have not replied to who were these they?

they are so called your concerned authorities. . as for yr right wing elements sara media hi is waqt right wing element bana huwa hey. . go and turn on yr TV every Indian news channel are covering the protest ppl are shoutin Shahrukh Khan murda baad.

whatever happen on LOC is unfortunate and pakistan is fully responsible for that.

wow and Indians are as always Innocent soldiers minding their own business. . and Pakistani soldiers at LOC are butcherd by some bhoot pareet.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
yeah thanks for increasing my Information Technology..... here are some more facts for the students of history or Geography..

China is in Europe
America is near bangaaal
and Bill Gates is a famous religious leader of Africa.........

:lol::lol:............(clap)

Imranpak

Many Pakistanis are very agressive to Indian's. Recall the Bharati hockey team being openly spat upon and shoes's thrown at in Lahore some years back. Even today many Indian's rightfully face massive hostility when visiting our country, I totally support them being treated this way.

Our government is to blame for this over-friendly attitude towards them. Many Bharatis have the same complaint against their government so really the deep and mutual hatred is still very much there. Over the past few years I have abandoned my few Indian friends basically telling them to fk off(clap) (clap)

desicad

they are so called your concerned authorities. . as for yr right wing elements sara media hi is waqt right wing element bana huwa hey. . go and turn on yr TV every Indian news channel are covering the protest ppl are shoutin Shahrukh Khan murda baad.

whatever happen on LOC is unfortunate and pakistan is fully responsible for that.

wow and Indians are as always Innocent soldiers minding their own business. . and Pakistani soldiers at LOC are butcherd by some bhoot pareet.
again a response which doesn't make any sense.......what concerned authorities......I already asked govt., cricket board?......will add court, police or some other?........which of these wanted or asked pakistani women team not to come?.........you don't have any answers and talking aayen baayen shaayen including sharukh and what not.......icc ne tum logo ko danda diya hua hai and that's the reason you are taking out your bhadaas.......
and what the heck you mean go and turn on tv.......you know and have more access to the Indian channels and media?...........all Indian media, authorities and people are right wing?......and that's why the pakistani team is still in India.........only you guys are doodh ke dhule huye..........puri duniya jhoote maar rahi hai par aqal to aa nahi rahi........

Last edited:

TruPakistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Op-Ed: Hospitality For The World, Hostility Against Pakistani Women Cricket Team

PKKH Exclusive | by Tabish Qayyum

A country considered most unsafe for women has set new standards of hostility. Brimming with hatred and vengeance against Pakistan, it is the women cricket team of Pakistan touring India for ICC Women Cricket World cup to be the victim now.

Latest in the series of nose-diving Aman ki Asha, Pakistans women cricket team has been refused accommodation in any posh hotel amid security threats by Hindu Terrorists. Orissa Cricket Association (OCA) was forced to arrange separate accommodation for the Pakistan womens team inside the Barbati Stadium in Cuttack, after five-star hotels showed reluctance to provide hospitality.

According to Times of India, political parties such as the Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP) and Bajrang Dal has issued warnings against hosting the Pakistani side, has resulted in many posh hotels showing lack of interest in receiving the neighbors. These threats are exclusive for Pakistani players, otherwise all international teams are accommodated in best possible hotels in the city.

The Pakistani players would have faced trouble while travelling from Bhubaneswar to Cuttack for the matches. So we have arranged for their accommodation on the Barabati Stadium premises, Odisha Cricket Association (OCA) secretary Asirbad Behera said.

The accommodation of the Pakistan team had turned out to be a headache for us, but finally we have managed to solve the problem, said an OCA official who desires not to be named.

Indian news tycoons like the Deccan cronicle and the NDTV have published news quoting Pakistan team manager Ayesha Ashar sayng that The arrangements are more like we get in Pakistan We are happy with the facilities provided to us by the organisers. one can feel the apologistic stance the newsmakers must have turn the statement into. Reliable sources have informed PKKH authorities that They are staying in the stadium , confined to the ground only, the arrangments in the stadium are 3rd class and there was nobody to welcome them at the air port.

Other political parties such as Kalinga Sena and Utkal Bharat have also threatened to disrupt the matches involving Pakistan Women. India is becoming the hotbed of Hindu Terrorism which was also acknowledged by Indian home minister Shinde and external minister Salman Khurshid recently. It is ironic to note that these organizations have openly threatened attacks against Pakistani Teams previously, and never have we seen any action against them.

This will be yet another test case for apologists in our ranks, who continue to remain silent on these shameless acts of intimidation and arrogance by Indian counterparts. We will again see selective silence from main stream media, face-veil being wrapped on feminist NGOs, Civil Society and politicians.

Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is yet to respond to this humiliation and insecurity that these daughters of Pakistan are facing. Any responsible nation would immediately call back its contingent of players and cancel the tour with immediate effect if they are vulnerable to any violence in an International event as such. It would be naive of a sane person to imagine such response from a corrupt government that is hell-bent to risk its women in the name of Aman Ki Asha; a slogan that is nothing but submission to a nation that has never accepted our existence, a nation that is enslaved in the terrorist Ideology of Hindutva, a nation that lives in Pakistan-Syndrome haunting not only poor Muslim community, but even its finest of talents and stars for their lineage towards Pakistan.

The issue is not about the standard of accommodation inside the stadium, the issue is India being a secular democracy, targeted discrimination and appeasement of its own terror outfits, when games are all about love, harmony and people to people contact

Rommel

Senator (1k+ posts)
08_00.gif

Pakistaniii

again a response which doesn't make any sense.......what concerned authorities......I already asked govt., cricket board?......will add court, police or some other?........which of these wanted or asked pakistani women team not to come?.........you don't have any answers and talking aayen baayen shaayen including sharukh and what not.......icc ne tum logo ko danda diya hua hai and that's the reason you are taking out your bhadaas.......
and what the heck you mean go and turn on tv.......you know and have more access to the Indian channels and media?...........all Indian media, authorities and people are right wing?......and that's why the pakistani team is still in India.........only you guys are doodh ke dhule huye..........puri duniya jhoote maar rahi hai par aqal to aa nahi rahi........
to me you are not making any sense either,,, I didn't understand what were you trying to explain him or others, can you elaborate please,
you can explain in URDU ,

Islamic Soldier

Councller (250+ posts)
I dont understand as to why do we die for having relations with hindus and india. They poisioned our special (blind) player and our shameless PCB and goverment didnt boycotted the tour and in turn sent our national team. Just stand up for your diginity as a nation and decide no sports ties with indian the ********. We can survive and will not die if we dont play indians. Just **** indians call your women team back, boycott world cup, boycott ICC and raise your voice and concern. **** this one side aman ki asha ki maa ki.......:angry_smile:

Pakistaniii

I have already seen, ye aik hi video baar baar copy paste na karein,,,:),,, and I am not asking that you guys should do anything for me,,, all I am requesting that for gup shup there are so many other threads around or you can start your own, but let these serious ones for serious discussions,, so if someone pop in here they can share their views,,

Fatema

r u one from Indian low level trash media?? already asked. duh. .(yapping) (yapping)