Pakistani UPPER Class & Middle Class By Javed Chaudhery

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
Chaudhary

Mr Javaid Chaudhary

I am Quite Sure , your Respected Parent also has not given you Name Chaudhary,

must be Mohammad,Ahmed or Ali, with Javaid

why are you writting Javaid Chaudhary, why dont you write simple name, you are a respected anchor,and you are also trying to be big man at least by name, ??
why dont you start ,instead of telling others what to do and how to behaive, and polish the shoes of birtish MP,s and so on,

have you ever thought about it, i guess never???

please start it from your self then tell other,s

i have never mentioned it but i was the first ever CCIE of the history of Pakistan
cisco certified internet expert, sorry to tell you just

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Was that even relevant to the video?

Although Im not a fan of his anchoring but his columns are very thought provoking and hard hitting. All you could find wrong with him is the way he uses his name!!
Maybe you should read his biography and see how he managed to come out of a poor rural background, get a gold medal in university and then go on to become the leading name in print and broadcast journalism!
Im sure your achievement as Pakistan's first CCIE is just as appreciated by millions of Pakistanis like Javed Ch. columns! :p

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
Awaan SB i didnt want any thing from pakistan, just i want that pakistan become stronger and secure , a state with social justice, i am from rural area as well a small village near kamonky dis gujranwala, actualy i went with out shoes to school there and also had just one shalwar qameez till the secondary school there, in collage i had nothing to change very often, but leave this topic

just went pakistan back after 16 years , build 3 factories, and now sitting back in swiss, because there have been 5 fir against me , has been logged, i swear i dont even know about all that, factories are closed, and people are workless and i am back in telecommunication as i was.
but still i say ,please do something to save pakistan, i dont want to mention who i am and where i am from,i am sure lot of people know me, thanks for writting me,

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Rana sb.
It is nice to know that you care about Pakistan and have invested your hard earned money there. I live in Norway myself and am just as concerned about Pakistan because I would love to go back and live there instead of living here forever.
Javed Ch. is a concerned person just like you and me and where you invested in Pakistan's betterment with your money, Mr. Javed Ch. invests with his knowledge and literary skills. He needs our approval as he is a neutral and objective analyst.
I hope you are able to go back and work in Pakistan again.
Regards.

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanks Awaan Sb ,

i have nothing against Mr Javaid, CH, but i just said the way it is being spoken ,well thanks for your wishes and i wish you the same.

Regards

Farooq Khan

MPA (400+ posts)
Mr Rana,lets say everyone who is by birth Pakistani and is living aborad is always worried about situations in Pakistan I think you must appreciate anchors like Javed Ch they are making best out of it and hope people of Pakistan will learn quickly to turn down those who are looting Pakistan for the last 60 years.for you I wish things will get better,take care,Regards.