Pakistani media is useless: Your comments please

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Last night sometime after 9 or 10 p.m. (I can not re-collect exact time) I watched a breaking news on ARY, "a Pakistani helicopter crashed".

ARY had their correspondence on the line , allegedly reporting from the incident. He gave a long Cock and Bull story.

Now we know, it was actually an American Apache helicopter, more likely shot down inside the compound of the house in which OBL is attacked.

I observe news instead of listening to the lies by different people. I have some questions based on my observations.

1- It is now reported 4 American helicopters took part in the operation. If this man was on the ground to report the crash of Pakistan helicopter. Was he blinded to the sound and presence of other American Helicopters?

2- If he saw them, why didn't he reported them? The news would have been outed by Pakistan media, while operations were ongoing.

3- If he was not on the site, why was he reporting a false news to the nation?

Some time, some participants do not try to understand my posts. I am an independent person, not align to anyone person or a party, I am just a lover of Pakistan, the country and nation.

My criticism is directed at people who are not capable and shouldn't be in their jobs in the first place. Why Pakistani nation is given a substandard service, be it the media, the government offices and ministries, Politicians, businessmen, tradesmen etc.

Your comments please. Thanks for the following clip on another thread by another poster.

It seems from the commentary on the video, SKY had access to the footage from the scene. it raises a lot in questions for the reporter of ARY.

Secondly, when this was happening on Pakistani soil where was our media, thousands of them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sNDysjLYME&feature=player_embedded

I would also comment on the reports by American and Western Media.
OBAMA said and it is the line adopted by the Americans they had no American loses in the operation.

1- How many people were in the Apache crashed? At least there should be one pilot in it. Unless Americans have pilot less Apaches operating in Pakistan.:lol:

2- It is more likely, it was full of American soldiers taking part in operation. Anything from 10 t0 20. What happened to them? Did they all survived?

3- Who shot down the chopper? Oh, it just crashed inside the compound due to technical trouble. [hilar][hilar][hilar]

4- Who was guarding the Compound and OBL? it is reported that his son and two more people were killed with OBL. only two guarding OBL and his family? :13:

Americans claims no casualties of Americans make sense to you? (bigsmile) Please comment.

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
yes true bro and mu question is if this helicopter crashed on same house in which OBL was living so how come they made a video of the room he was using and there is no damage to that room,no bullet marks on walls nothing,how is it possible,the footage ARY is showing is like helicopters fired lot of bullets and small missiles on that house but from outside this house there is no damage,
i think it was commando action,helicopters were just used to drop commandos down into that house and they killed OBL and other members,but how come halicopter crashed and how many US marines died dats another question... where were PAK ARMY nojawans at that time,its just within half mile radius to PMA KAKOOL ACaDMEY ...
ALLAH KNOWS BETTER but simply pakistani media is so useless and nobody raised any questions after watcheing these video footages,they tried to take eye witness on camera and then suddenly disconnect the live footage and again same news,i dont know why ...

Raja7866

Minister (2k+ posts)
Our media is useless
our parliment is useless
our corrupt Army is useless
Our corrupt leaders are useless
most importantly
our public is useless and sensless