Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Amazing Pakistani guy at Harvard University

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you would create something,
you must be something.

[/FONT]

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

I tried to understand, what this young boy was trying to do, most probably my music sense has gone dead completely, so sorry if I have offended to anyone.

He should keep Junaid Jamshed as role model, probable Ali Haider could be another example.

behzadji

Minister (2k+ posts)

Everyone who raises the green flag of Pakistan is worthy to be proud of........hats off

No2liberalExtermists

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

how do we know that he is a pakistani? Amin is common iranian name. He could even be an Afghan.

fauzia

Banned

I agree with you. Why is he immediatley branded with 'Pakistani'. His accent is American I think. I just see a western man, in western cloths, talking westernish, playing a western instruments, making western jokes and impressing westerns. Nothing more and nothing less. I think he is in love with a western girl as well, because that's why he made this song to impress her.... It's the girl in the black and white stripped mini skirt perhaps. I know you noticed HER.

makdaone

Councller (250+ posts)

for amazing muslim

Sura Al-Imran
Everyone is bound to taste death and you shall receive your full reward on the Day of Resurrection. Then, whoever is spared the Fire and is admitted to Paradise has indeed been successful. The life of this world is merely an illusory enjoyment. (185)

please don't follow the non-muslim way and i request you to don't submit these kind of post if you are muslim and fear from the fire of hell.

solork

Citizen

a great display of playing a guiter. a talanted young man.

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)

for amazing muslim

Sura Al-Imran
Everyone is bound to taste death and you shall receive your full reward on the Day of Resurrection. Then, whoever is spared the Fire and is admitted to Paradise has indeed been successful. The life of this world is merely an illusory enjoyment. (185)

please don't follow the non-muslim way and i request you to don't submit these kind of post if you are muslim and fear from the fire of hell.

irrelevant....who is following non-muslim way here???? ur computer is made my non-muslims, your mobile phone, etc etc, the language u used in your reply is non-muslims. i can go on and on. Please grow up.

barkat

Councller (250+ posts)

for amazing muslim

Sura Al-Imran

O BHAI U BETTER NOT USE INTERNET, NOT WATCH CRICKET, AS GUITAR IS USED EVERY WHERE, YOU BETTER GO IN A JUNGLE,,,, AND BE A JOGI :angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:
THIS IS BULL ****,
THIS WAY OF TAKING EVERY THING IS A FALSE INTERPRETATION OF ISLAM, GIVEN TO US BY ENEMIES OF MUSLIMS , I MEAN MULLAS, WHOSE EVERY ACT/ EXPLANATIONS IS FULL OF STUPIDITY, BAKWAAS BLA BLA
THERE WAS A TIME WHEN THESE BA*TAR* MOLVEES USED TO GIVE FATWAS AGAINST PHOTOS, TV (included any type of use) , NOW THESE ____ HAVE OPENED CHANNELS.
I HATE :angry_smile: MULLAS WHO HAVE MADE MUSLIMS ILLETERATE, AND STUPID/JAZBATI EDIOTS AND NOT GIVEN ANY SERVICES TO WORLD
AND I LIKE THESE TYPES OF LIBERAL GUYS WHO HAVE AT LEAST ATTITUTE, BEHAVIOUR, GOOD SENSE OF TALK AND PRESENT, AND WHO HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING TO DEFAME PAKISTAN/MUSLIMS.

makdaone

Councller (250+ posts)
again for amazing msulim.
there is only two way heaven and hell you have to chose you way

Sura Bakra
Allah has sealed their hearts and their ears, and on their eyes is a covering; and for them is a terrible punishment. (7)

fauzia

Banned
In the Bible Matthew 7:3 is written: And why do you look at the splinter in your brother's eye, and not notice the beam which is in your own eye?

makdaone

Councller (250+ posts)
Again for Amazing Muslims.
you have to be careful that what are you talking about.

Sura Yunus.
Indeed those who do not expect to meet Us and have preferred the worldly life and are content with it, and those who neglect Our signs, – (7) Their destination is hell – the recompense of their deeds. (8) Indeed those who accepted faith and did good deeds, their Lord will guide them due to their faith; rivers will flow beneath them in the Gardens of favours.

makdaone

Councller (250+ posts)
i am talking about the way of life not the staff made by, all the staff will be left here in the earth only your soul go with your deeds.
really you people have to learn lots of thing about Islam please go to your local mosque and learn about Islam and Our Prophet SAW way of life.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)

I agree with you. Why is he immediatley branded with 'Pakistani'. His accent is American I think. I just see a western man, in western cloths, talking westernish, playing a western instruments, making western jokes and impressing westerns. Nothing more and nothing less. I think he is in love with a western girl as well, because that's why he made this song to impress her.... It's the girl in the black and white stripped mini skirt perhaps. I know you noticed HER.

A Lost renaissance of Amir Khusraos reincarnation in Harvard University with Gattar for USA. What is special thing for Pakistan ?
The music is good and rest is according to this thread writer !!!

http://www.google.de/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CB0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.iloveindia.com%2Fliterature%2Furdu%2Fpoets%2Famir-khusro.html&ei=CJa-TdTWGM2Rswap2vnyBQ&usg=AFQjCNEdf3ifRR_3lDvPKVoFRZ4ak92jvg