Pakistani community protest outside avenfield House in London| Chant anti Nawaz Slogans

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
u are part of the corrupt patwarri clan- who keeps asking for proof when we are all asking u about te money trail
You are a shame for a country. A disgrace to be even on Net. Musharraf tried his best to find any evidence of his corruption . He end up accusing him of plane Hijacking . The Kangaroo courts even then handed down a punishment for NS. Nothing has changed . Same Kangaroo courts and same regime . Only the title is changed . Bongi khan is their front man now. The Boots are sitting behind pulling his strings .. What a farce PM . A undignified Puppet.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Mehnat Kar Hasad Na kar. Ns's father was not a corrupt Bureaucrat who was fired from the Job becuse of the corruption . If you know what I mean . They business is spread in Gulf state and in KSA. His father owed lot of business and even now, Ns's son is managing properties in UK.
I specifically asked a proof of his corruption during his Government. Any documentary proof of his commission in Projects . Kickbacks of any kind . God sake even a 100 Rps proof of illicit money . Any proof of Money laundering . Remember Musharraf tried everything and looked everywhere to find any proof of his corruption .
You are jumping up and down like this fatty Shehza Akber. He is claiming the fake accounts, gazillions of rupee transactions yet not a single proof of any corruption money or even a proof how all that money was generated. .

What Bongi khan and company is doing is starting a media campaign to malign NS without any concrete proofs. And they don't go to courts with proof yet come on TV channels almost on daily basis to character assassin their opposition .
Now , I am not a little infant who is deeper in love with Bongi Khan and his cocaine addiction . I like to see the proof of his corruption . Hand down .. No BS.Not mincing any words. Bongi Khan doesn't have it.

i am sorry that u had to write for such a long reply nlike a idiot -and also very poor english. basic. seems like u r not a graduate as yet. anyway RASEEDAN KADOO.

aisay nahi chalay ga-claiming about past earnings without evidence of paying tax is a crime.

so if your fu cking leaders dare to come out we will hit them with verbal insults like any patwarri

Zaidi Qasim

i am sorry that u had to write for such a long reply nlike a idiot -and also very poor english. basic. seems like u r not a graduate as yet. anyway RASEEDAN KADOO.

aisay nahi chalay ga-claiming about past earnings without evidence of paying tax is a crime.

so if your fu cking leaders dare to come out we will hit them with verbal insults like any patwarri
Go sit with Bongi and sniff some more. I hope you guys will make a good pair for audience. If you have no logic, no proof and no case to build, lowering yourself to the abuse comes in handy. Enjoy your cheap grass , because thats all you deserve.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
Go sit with Bongi and sniff some more. I hope you guys will make a good pair for audience. If you have no logic, no proof and no case to build, lowering yourself to the abuse comes in handy. Enjoy your cheap grass , because thats all you deserve.

good pair of what?

u keeep harping (like a frog) about drugs -DO U HAVE PROOF?

DONT SAY U HEARD IT SOMEWHERE

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1 dozen Welfare recipients . Pay one get two for a Pound.
You keep repeating this without any evidence.The majority of overseas Pakistanis are pro-PTI.The few who support PPP and PMLn are mostly older and less educated.

Aslan

British Pakistanis should protest against the corrupt Sharif family.Why is PMLN holding meetings in London?.It is a Pakistani political party.Can anyone imagine Labour or Conservative parties holding their meetings in Islamabad ?.These crooks do their politics in Pakistan but hold meetings in London.This is very embarassing for Pakistanis.

Iconoclast

ye loot ka mal drum nooray ka kisi kam ka nhi.. pori dunia mein iski jo zilat roswayi ho rahi he Lekin is beghairat ko zilat roswayi se koyi gharz nhi
Heera mandi kay product Zaidi Qasim ko sharm o ghairat ki baatein bata rahay ho? Lol yeh harami aj kal unka guard hana hua hau hay wo bhi char paon wala with a proper wiggling tail and all.

Iconoclast

u are part of the corrupt patwarri clan- who keeps asking for proof when we are all asking u about te money trail
He is the product of this system laid by his father Nawaz. Nothing but a Jaati Mujrah calamity of birth. I'd rather talk to a wall than engage with these witless and listless buffoons.

Zaidi Qasim

You keep repeating this without any evidence.The majority of overseas Pakistanis are pro-PTI.The few who support PPP and PMLn are mostly older and less educated.
Just look at the number of people who are out their yapping ... Watch their language and how they are shouting . It tells you how educated these moron are. They are there for hire. You can hire them , they are rent a mob crowed. This Iconoclast is one of them . I can get 3 like him for a Pound . They worth nothing and only good for nothing . How educated they are, you can read him to find out . They are life time slave of this Cocaine addict.

Diesel

Just look at the number of people who are out their yapping ... Watch their language and how they are shouting . It tells you how educated these moron are. They are there for hire. You can hire them , they are rent a mob crowed. This Iconoclast is one of them . I can get 3 like him for a Pound . They worth nothing and only good for nothing . How educated they are, you can read him to find out . They are life time slave of this Cocaine addict.
yaad he na kia kaha ta Jati mujra ki rani nay? rok sako to rok lo noora 2018 ka election bi win kare ga Pir kia howa ye aj sab ke samne he.. Jisko to Cocaine bol raha he osi nay is noore ko bagnay par majbor kar dia.. Jin flats se ye noora munafiq inkari ta Aj onhi flats mein para howa he..

Zaidi Qasim

yaad he na kia kaha ta Jati mujra ki rani nay? rok sako to rok lo noora 2018 ka election bi win kare ga Pir kia howa ye aj sab ke samne he.. Jisko to Cocaine bol raha he osi nay is noore ko bagnay par majbor kar dia.. Jin flats se ye noora munafiq inkari ta Aj onhi flats mein para howa he..
Choro ka election chorana bhi sub kay samnay hai. Ns ko election campaign main hisa na lenay dena bhi choro ki nishani hai. Boots nay election rigs kiye hain , yeh sub duniya Janti hai. Bongi khan kay saath kon kon hain , kabhi ghoor Kiya ? MQM,PMLQ,MMS.Akhter Mangal, Chuhdry Pervaiz Ellahi, Firdous Ashiq Awan , Ejaz Shah, Faroogh Naseem etc etc... Saray Gunday Lotay party main bhur liye aur kehtay hain kay PTI nay election Jeeta hai. Yaar, Khuda Kay leye Kuch sharam karlo. Kya election say pehlay yehi kaha tha ? Kay lotay bhur lanay hain ? Bongi Khan ko tu aapnay aas pass lotay deekh kar sharam say doob marna Chahiye.

Aslan

The truth is that most overseas Pakistanis hate Nawaz and Zardari and rightly so.These crooks have no business to be in UK,they are convicted criminals.If it is so easy to rent people then why doesn't Nawaz rent them.Money is no problem for him.

Zaidi Qasim

The truth is that most overseas Pakistanis hate Nawaz and Zardari and rightly so.These crooks have no business to be in UK,they are convicted criminals.If it is so easy to rent people then why doesn't Nawaz rent them.Money is no problem for him.
Why would he rent people ? It is absurd to even think about rent a crowed. Have you counted them ? How many were there ? Is this all PTI has in UK ? .My friend you guys are notoriously famous for washing the dirty laundry in foreign countries. Bongi Khan himself has made this announcement in front of many leaders of world that Pakistan is a corrupt society and corruption is rampant in Pakistan . I wasn't surprise by this neech herkat of PTI. I remember Naeem Ul Haq sent his mole inside the hospital room of Kalsoon Nawaz to find out if she is ill or not. He himself is sick in these days and hospitalized. This is the symbol of low lives ...

Diesel

Choro ka election chorana bhi sub kay samnay hai. Ns ko election campaign main hisa na lenay dena bhi choro ki nishani hai. Boots nay election rigs kiye hain , yeh sub duniya Janti hai. Bongi khan kay saath kon kon hain , kabhi ghoor Kiya ? MQM,PMLQ,MMS.Akhter Mangal, Chuhdry Pervaiz Ellahi, Firdous Ashiq Awan , Ejaz Shah, Faroogh Naseem etc etc... Saray Gunday Lotay party main bhur liye aur kehtay hain kay PTI nay election Jeeta hai. Yaar, Khuda Kay leye Kuch sharam karlo. Kya election say pehlay yehi kaha tha ? Kay lotay bhur lanay hain ? Bongi Khan ko tu aapnay aas pass lotay deekh kar sharam say doob marna Chahiye.
noore nay 2013 ka election rigged karke jita Lekin 2018 mein noore ko kana dajal ifti ch. and kiyani jaisa general nhi mila Warna 2018 ka election bi rigged ta.. to fuzla drum, asfandyar, achakzai achay anday hein?

Zaidi Qasim

noore nay 2013 ka election rigged karke jita Lekin 2018 mein noore ko kana dajal ifti ch. and kiyani jaisa general nhi mila Warna 2018 ka election bi rigged ta.. to fuzla drum, asfandyar, achakzai achay anday hein?
Boots nay 2018 kay election chori kiya. Main yeh pooch raha hoon kay tumhari asli wali PTI kidher hai ? Sari Cabinet Musharraf kay logoon say bhari Pari hai . Tumhain tu sharam bhi nahi aati kay aapna information Minister bhi nahi hai . Is moti bhains ko Info Minsiter bunaya howa hai. Its a national disgrace and embarrassment. Finance Minister PPP ka, Interior Minister Musharraf Ka. ? , aur kehtay hain kay PTI 2018 ka Election Jeeti hai. Selected PM ko sharam say doub marna chahiye.

Aslan

Why would he rent people ? It is absurd to even think about rent a crowed. Have you counted them ? How many were there ? Is this all PTI has in UK ? .My friend you guys are notoriously famous for washing the dirty laundry in foreign countries. Bongi Khan himself has made this announcement in front of many leaders of world that Pakistan is a corrupt society and corruption is rampant in Pakistan . I wasn't surprise by this neech herkat of PTI. I remember Naeem Ul Haq sent his mole inside the hospital room of Kalsoon Nawaz to find out if she is ill or not. He himself is sick in these days and hospitalized. This is the symbol of low lives ...
I have no idea who these people are.Personally if saw Nawaz in London I would also tell him to go back.I don't go to central London very often these days.My friend everyone knows Pakistan is a corrupt country.Keeping quiet about it will not make any difference.The UN and many other agencies have a ranking of countries.
Well informed people know which countries have best democracy,which countries have least corruption etc.If tomorrow Nigeria's president starts claiming that his country is corruption free then he will become the laughing stock of the world.Everyone knows Nigeria is a very corrupt country.Afghanistan is another one.When Pakistan controls corruption the world will acknowledge it.

Diesel

Boots nay 2018 kay election chori kiya. Main yeh pooch raha hoon kay tumhari asli wali PTI kidher hai ? Sari Cabinet Musharraf kay logoon say bhari Pari hai . Tumhain tu sharam bhi nahi aati kay aapna information Minister bhi nahi hai . Is moti bhains ko Info Minsiter bunaya howa hai. Its a national disgrace and embarrassment. Finance Minister PPP ka, Interior Minister Musharraf Ka. ? , aur kehtay hain kay PTI 2018 ka Election Jeeti hai. Selected PM ko sharam say doub marna chahiye.
tere noore nay siwaye loot mar ke konsa karnama anjam dia 3 time PM ban kar Jis par ye 2018 ka election jit tah? Bblu Dablu to apnay ko pakistani nhi mantay. Pakistan sirf hukamrani ke liye he Baqi asal mulk inka UK he jahan par is soar nay haram ka mal jama kia he. Aik hospital tak nhi bana saka jis mein is mottay drum ka ilaj ho sakey.. hata kata soar ki tara he.. jhoot drama bazi se london bag gaya

Zaidi Qasim

Just because your father got you and your siblings in this way does not mean all those who protested in London were of your ilk
Obviously , your father forgot to tell you that your mama use to take the dirty laundery and wash in front of crowed . So, they are just copying your mamas habit. Nothing surprising .