Pakistani bride dumped at Toronto airport !!!

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pakistani bride dumped at Toronto airport

Published On Wed Mar 16 2011
595455494ce39114e0c9e0afe44a.jpeg
Aisha Noor says she was told her husband, Owais Qurni, a Canadian citizen, intends to file for divorce and had notified immigration officials to cancel her sponsorship.
SUPPLIED PHOTO
Nicholas Keung Immigration Reporter

A Pakistani woman claims she arrived in Toronto with a permanent resident visa only to find out from border officials that her spousal sponsorship had been annulled.
Aisha Noor, 23, said she was told her husband, Owais Qurni, a Canadian citizen, intended to file for divorce and had notified immigration officials to cancel the sponsorship.
I was shocked, said Noor, who came from an established family in Peshawar, where her father owns a construction company. We both were very happy with this (arranged) marriage and thats why he applied for my visa. He never discussed divorce.
Canadian officials at Pearson airport seized Noors visa upon her arrival March 4. They gave her a temporary visitors permit, but she must leave the country on a scheduled flight Sunday.
In an email to the Star, Qurni, 22, blamed the mess on the institution of arranged marriage.
We are absolutely different people and are not compatible for each other. Our marriage would not have worked out due to these reasons and differences, he wrote.
I really do regret obliging to this arranged marriage set up by my parents. I respected my parents and therefore, respected their decision as well. However, I have realized that this is my life and I have to make my own decision.
Qurni notified Canadas visa post in Islamabad in a letter on Feb. 22. He said his father most recently spoke with Noors father on March 1, three days before her flight to Canada, about the divorce and the sponsorship cancellation.
Noor, who has two degrees from the University of Peshawar, said she was introduced to Qurni, a university student, in April 2008 and began their courtship over the phone and Internet.
Not until their wedding night at Noors grandfathers house on Aug. 15, 2009 did they meet in person. Three days later, the newlywed groom flew back to Toronto.
I was very happy and excited as my dreams of living with my spouse were coming true, said Noor, who got her permanent resident visa in January.
Although Noor and Qurni talked often, Noor insisted they never spoke about a divorce. But she knew something was up when she told Qurni of her arrival and he discouraged her from coming.
Noor said she ignored the warning, flew to Toronto and called Qurni at the airport. Qurni refused to meet her and Noor was picked up by a family friend, Shakeel Habib.
Noor said her father later told her Qurnis family had demanded $50,000 from her family and threatened divorce.
(The) accusation of my demand of $50,000 from her family is preposterous. It does not make any sense for me to take money from her because I am still responsible for her undertaking, Qurni wrote.
It deeply saddens me that Ms. Aisha Noor would go to such extent to fabricate lies and frame me with false accusations.
Habib, Noors family friend in Toronto, was the middleman who visited Qurnis family home here three years ago to make the marriage arrangement.
Thats not good in our society, said Habib, who has known Noors father for 40 years. Once you get married, you dont get divorced. Nobody accepts it in our society.
Said Noor: Im least interested in immigration (to Canada), but I want justice. He has ruined my life.
According to Citizenship and Immigration Canada, a sponsorship can be withdrawn at any point of the process. Border officials can refuse permanent status to a sponsored individual as long as a sponsor expresses the intent not to fulfill the obligations. Sponsors are not obliged to provide reasons.(http://www.thestar.com/news/investi...96--pakistani-bride-dumped-at-toronto-airport)

Malik495

canadian bhayya tell her gazoo's address .. may be he will be ready to help her...:)

Last edited:

awan4ever

He did not realize she was incompatible with him during the time he was engaged and they were talking on the phone and internet but found out about this after spending a few nights with her after marriage!
How very convenient!

Last edited by a moderator:

wanderer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
What a retard !! What kinda man is he ? annul the marriage as well as visa. If he had any decency he should have TOLD her, or ended it himself. Instead of sending emails to the paper and the Immigration officers. What a ninny !!

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Qurni must be looking for some dollars from his wife family.Look like he got her a visa for canada for the same purpose but when got suspecious that he wouldnot be geting money ,he simply asked for suspension of her visa.someone from canada to check about this guy , he might be running a business of such kind.Lets help families and save them from such greedy cowards.This one must not be his first case.

Last edited by a moderator:

canadian

Qurni must be looking for some dollars from his wife family.Look like he got her a visa for canada for the same purpose but when got suspecious that he wouldnot be geting money ,he simply asked for suspension of her visa.someone from canada to check about this guy , he might be running a business of such kind.Lets help families and save them from such greedy cowards.This one must not be his first case.

He demanded $ 50,000 from The Girl's family which they could not arrange.
Regarding suspension of visa,it's the law.A sponsor can cancel a visa any
time before landing but not after he or she lands here.

Malik495

He demanded $ 50,000 from The Girl's family which they could not arrange.
Regarding suspension of visa,it's the law.A sponsor can cancel a visa any
time before landing but not after he or she lands here.

isi liye its better to get married in the family.. iss kisam k cases hr dosray din Pakistani bachion k saath hoty rahty hen yaar its really shameful for a man who uses a woman for money.....l.a.n.a.t ho asi mardaangi par ..........
agar visa hi chaye to yaar adnanvisa se rabta karna chaye tha...

canadian

isi liye its better to get married in the family.. iss kisam k cases hr dosray din Pakistani bachion k saath hoty rahty hen yaar its really shameful for a man who uses a woman for money.....l.a.n.a.t ho asi mardaangi par ..........

Adnanvisa credit card wala visa hai.
Baach key Rehna credit Ka satianass
Ker dey ga !!

PakZindabad

Aik bat samajh may nahe ati mere, Jab sub kuch pata tha is larki ke family ko. to is ko kiya zarurat the canada janay ke? pura article perhnay kay baad mera yeh andaza hay, chunkeh larke kay baap ke larkay kay baap say baat ho gae thee ka larka shade nahe karna chahta or 22 feb ko os nay letter bhaj diya tha os ke family ko to phir march 4 ko woh Pakistan say gae kiyun? mayn ilzaam nahe laga raha laiken sochnay ke baat hay. Rahe baat pachas hazar ke to kiya larke ko sabh kuch pata nahe tha keh article say to yeh sabit hota hay keh canada pohonchnay kay baad 50,000 ka mutalba howa hay, jabkeh larkay nay baat 22 feb ko khatam kar de thee, to BAHASIYAT aik Musalman, larke ka baap ko pata nahe tha keh talak kay baad husband or wife ka rishta khatam or koi contact bhe HARAM hota hay? Mujhay aisa lagta hay keh is Family nay sirf Canada kay liye larkay kay saat shade kar wai hay kiyunkeh larak talib-e-elm tha or apni tangon peh nahe khara thaa or kuch guarantee bhe nahe the kiyunkeh abhe bhe university mayn tha or larki university khatam kar chuke hay or umar may saal bare hay larkay say. Mujhay to bhai daal mayn kuch kaala nazar ata hay. Or Baki to Dilon kay haal say ALLAH he waqif hay. Mere tasale nahe hoe is article say, is article ko perh kar hazar sawal uthtay hain zehan mayn agar ghor say perha jai to or socha jay is situation kay bare mayn. Bake yeh keh Shariyan to agar Talak ke niyat ker de jay or phir bol de jai to Talak ho jate hay or phir larkay or larke ka milna jhulna Gunah-e-Kabira mayn shumar hota hay. Mayn to yeh nahe manta keh 50,000 ka mutalba thek hay kiyunkeh baat pehlay say khatam ho chuke thee larke kay Canada rawana honay se pehlay Shariyey kay hisab say. To larki agar larkay keh ghar jana chahte the to kiya yeh Zina mayn shumar nahe hoga? ALLAH Ka Azab os shakhs per nazil ho jo kise masum ke zindage barbad karey. Agar woh Larki ho ya Larki, ALLAH Dilon ka haal janta hay or sabh kuch us kay ankho kay samnay hey. Laiken aik lihaz say Larki kay sath ziyadati hoe hay kiyunkeh agar talak hoe hay to kam az kam Canada to jany daita larka, us ko koi acha rishta mil jata kiyunkeh woh khud bhe taleem-e-afta hay. Allah subh ko sabr ata farmai or is kisam ke baizate say har Musalman ko bachae. AMEN.

canadian

Some bad eggs are always there.However,doing this to an innocent
girl is height of meaness.Look what's gonna happen to that girl's
future.He is a real bas.......ed.
Adnanvisa key mutaliq Pehley bhi aap ko warn kia tha.Aap Ney
Canada Main Rehna Hai Key nahin ? Agar Rehna Hai To adnanvisa
sey talluqaat kharab Na Karo.Agar Kharab ho gaiye To Canada
Main aap ka Koi Pursan-I-Haal na Ho Ga !!