Pakistan World No. 3 Nuclear Power , See How English Media is Reporting on it

zafars

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
R u serious? So we got the bomb for free, maintain sixth largest army, nuclear missiles, f-16s for free. These things cost a lot of money. Pakistan spends significant amount of its budget on defense, and it goes up every year. Not to mention the corruption in the army. These 2-bit illiterate generals take as much as they want from the national budget, and leave peanuts for the civilians to fight over. I forgot to mention the 34 dark years of this N@Pak institution. The money the military got during the cold war, the billion dollar blank cheque to Musharraf from USA to fight its war has never been accounted for.

Let me also educate u about corruption. Pak Army is the definition of corruption. Pakistan had to face sanction during civilian governments.

Sorry bro. Your comments clearly show your hatered towards pakistn army, therefore no need of further comments

`teChnO~

Citizen
For Now [ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...the-biggest-defence-budgets-in-the-world.html ], i dont want to argue with brainless people who think "Food in ones belly" is more imp then a country itself, but let me clear 1 thing, every country has a def budget so do we, google it or whatever source u got use it to find out our so called def budget and compare it with every single country in the WORLD, and please dnt forget to share ur info about how many BILLIONS an army jawan makes throughout his life...

We have the biggest coal reserves in the world world 6th largest gold mine , 11 diff type of gem stones and so much more still our rules BEG FOR MONEY from IMF every single effing time, they put direct in-direct taxes in our bills, recently they have raised 36% in gas jab k duniya me gas ki prices kam hui hain, so many freaking in-direct taxes , tired of listening to this **** k def kha gya hamara budget, around 17~20% def me jata hai mujhe to ye samajh nahi ati baki 80% per koi sawal kyu nahi karta...

Xiggs

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

اگر پاکستان کے پاس ایٹم بم ناھوتا تو اب تک انڈیا امریکا اور اسرایئل اس کو گنڈیریوں کی طرح چوس کے پھینک چکے ہوتے.

پھولے بادشاہو

Kitne hazar atom bombs chahiyen india-israel ke haathon ganderi bannay se bachnay ke liye bholay badshaho?? kia sirf atom bomb hi chahiyen?...USA, china or west to sirf atom bomb ke bal bootay pe hi to super-power banay bethay hain...hain na!?!

sigh! kash ke Pakistan mai education level acha hota.

Last edited:

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Oh so you follow the experts! He is talking about U.S not Pakistan. And frankly, Pakistan's nuclear weapons hasn't deterred anyone. There is deterrence, and then there are sanctions. Lets' see which wins?

How do you know the expert was talking about US only and not on a conceptual level??? You must be a magical mind reader with special powers to re-enter past. Maybe in your last life :P

Just an FYI, we have faced sanctions and YET maintained deterrence capability otherwise your friends would have gone as far as they could and that could have led to anything.the reason they are careful is CONSEQUENCES.

jumman shekhpura

MPA (400+ posts)
nuclear power ban kar bhi koi respect nahi , hunger level me no.one , dahashatgardi me no.1 , passport ki value me niche se no 2 , infrastructure fail , power hai nahi , phir bhi sari dunia pakistan se jealous hai .

israr0333

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is a theory which would apply to any country with Nuclear Arms. I would repeat:

"The prevention or inhibition of action brought about by fear of the consequences."

This deterrence philosophy is now more applicable to Pakistan since we face serious threats from the enemy of invasion. Although they would not accept it, Endia has been working out on a military strategy to rapidly invade sizable parts of our territory before Pakistan would react. Since then, Pakistan has built a military strategy to counter this move and nuclear arms is only part of it.

Pakistan Nuclear deterrence is only for the neighbor at our Eastern border which is hell bound to self destruction. Sanctions! what sanctions? The sanctions come and go like seasons and besides that we need to become self sufficient to be able to sustain the effects of these sanctions. Pakistan has been dealing with sanctions even before we declared our nuclear arms.

Unfortunately, the current setup is busy exporting our real wealth to the same western countries who want this nuclear arms disbandment.

Oh so you follow the experts! He is talking about U.S not Pakistan. And frankly, Pakistan's nuclear weapons hasn't deterred anyone. There is deterrence, and then there are sanctions. Lets' see which wins?

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
For Now [ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...the-biggest-defence-budgets-in-the-world.html ], i dont want to argue with brainless people who think "Food in ones belly" is more imp then a country itself

This statement speaks volumes of our intellectual capacity. Lets' repeat, "i dont want to argue with brainless people who think "Food in ones belly" is more imp then a country itself." Hey Professor! just having a brain is not enough, you also have to use it.

`teChnO~

Citizen
This statement speaks volumes of our intellectual capacity. Lets' repeat, "i dont want to argue with brainless people who think "Food in ones belly" is more imp then a country itself." Hey Professor! just having a brain is not enough, you also have to use it.
Then u shud try using urs dumbo... :-* 80% kahan jata hai? it supposed to be spent on the welfare of people of Pakistan lakin JA KAHAN RAHA HAI?? (serious)