Pakistan World No. 3 Nuclear Power , See How English Media is Reporting on it

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
No.1 in poverty. This is nothing to be proud of. Nuclear weapons are not going to protect us in any way. It is better if we raise a voice from within rather than have the world impose Iran like sanctions on us.

Zamaray Khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Nuclear weapons are very important in this thug world where most of the nuclear countries act like gangsters and bully small countries USA ,Russia and India are prime expamples. Well done Pakistan

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Ua4O1n0O0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ovdzbj_GQw

Star Gazer

No.1 in poverty. This is nothing to be proud of. Nuclear weapons are not going to protect us in any way. It is better if we raise a voice from within rather than have the world impose Iran like sanctions on us.

India is numero uno in poverty, they take the cake for this honor

Every 8th American goes to bed hungry, so i guess we are not so far from your logic of contrasting poverty with defence.

By the way Pakistan tops the list for donation per-capita income, I guess you don't like this stat!! he he

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)

Every 8th American goes to bed hungry, so i guess we are not so far from your logic of contrasting poverty with defence.

By the way Pakistan tops the list for donation per-capita income, I guess you don't like this stat!! he he

India and US are not under discussion here. The moment somebody points out a fault, you brilliantly respond by talking about India or U.S. If there is a problem in ur car, your response would be "well why don't you look at that car with a punctured tire?." India is growing economically, it has larger population (1 billion more) than Pakistan, U.S has been a country for more than 200 years. So your argument is completely invalid if not stupid.

Star Gazer

India and US are not under discussion here. The moment somebody points out a fault, you brilliantly respond by talking about India or U.S. If there is a problem in ur car, your response would be "well why don't you look at that car with a punctured tire?." India is growing economically, it has larger population (1 billion more) than Pakistan, U.S has been a country for more than 200 years. So your argument is completely invalid if not stupid.

Oh but they are numskull. If your best argument is poverty then every nation is on agenda.

You are using different arguments just so you can prove to yourself that you are right.
India has a bigger population than Pakistan so I guess they have a right to be more poor??? :doh::smashfreakB:

US is 200 years old country so they can have as much poverty as they want?? :doh::smashfreakB:

Is your concern poverty or power???

And you were right when you said you are confused. that is the only sensible thing you have said to date.

jumman shekhpura

MPA (400+ posts)

india wale sirf atom bomb banane me hi nahi lage hai , unke yaha baki kaam bhi usi serious tarike se ho raha hai , india ki nakal me babadi ka rasta hai ,

teesare no par chhoro pahle no par bhi hathyar rakh lo phir bhi amrika nahi ban jaoge ?

ya phir atom bomb se load shedding khatm ho jayegi ?

Xiggs

At least indian govt. is sincere with their country....they are not the lapdogs of their enemies, dancing on their tunes. Indian PM roams around the world boosting trade ties with other countries while our PM goes just to London to eat burger, buy rolex watches or to Turkey to learn how to control army.

asifA1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imagine if Pakistan did not have the nuclear weapons? Just imagine why are we Pakistani taking these Hindu Indian origin so lightly??
Are we Not patriotic enough?

Raiwind-Destroyer

14516397_1245263315496016_3423442605820415228_n.jpg

BrotherKantu

Nuclear weapons are very important in this thug world where most of the nuclear countries act like gangsters and bully small countries USA ,Russia and India are prime expamples. Well done Pakistan

At least indian govt. is sincere with their country....they are not the lapdogs of their enemies, dancing on their tunes. Indian PM roams around the world boosting trade ties with other countries while our PM goes just to London to eat burger, buy rolex watches or to Turkey to learn how to control army.

Had we not had these bombs, India would have eaten us up like a marunda.

اگر پاکستان کے پاس ایٹم بم ناھوتا تو اب تک انڈیا امریکا اور اسرایئل اس کو گنڈیریوں کی طرح چوس کے پھینک چکے ہوتے.

پھولے بادشاہو

Star Gazer

india wale sirf atom bomb banane me hi nahi lage hai , unke yaha baki kaam bhi usi serious tarike se ho raha hai , india ki nakal me babadi ka rasta hai ,

teesare no par chhoro pahle no par bhi hathyar rakh lo phir bhi amrika nahi ban jaoge ?

You are confusing yourself.

The purpose of possessing, manufacturing and investing in arsenal is completely different from making efforts for economic progress. There is nothing that stops a country from doing both simultaneously.To substitute one for the other is as ridiculous as saying you can either have food or education. Both are equally important, so both have to be accomplished side by side.

The real question is what have the politicians done with the money they were supposed to spend on public welfare? Jangla Bus, orange train, panama leaks, Surrey palace are just glaring examples you can think about , seriously.
I think Armed forces have done their job of making efforts to do what they should be doing.
Try to ask the question how does having nuclear technology stand in the way of progress? It does not but some people are using it as means to create rift and chaos. Well it has been going on for years and it has failed. Try something different.Please.

israr0333

Minister (2k+ posts)
I would believe and follow the experts in this field.

A credible nuclear deterrent, must be always at the ready, yet never used. Bernard Brodie (military strategist) 1959 (Strategy in the Missile Age)

Definition of deterrence from the Dictionary of Modern Strategy and Tactics by Michael Keane: "The prevention or inhibition of action brought about by fear of the consequences. Deterrence is a state of mind brought about by the existence of a credible threat of unacceptable counteraction. It assumes and requires rational decision makers."

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
I would believe and follow the experts in this field.

A credible nuclear deterrent, must be always at the ready, yet never used. Bernard Brodie (military strategist) 1959 (Strategy in the Missile Age)

Definition of deterrence from the Dictionary of Modern Strategy and Tactics by Michael Keane: "The prevention or inhibition of action brought about by fear of the consequences. Deterrence is a state of mind brought about by the existence of a credible threat of unacceptable counteraction. It assumes and requires rational decision makers."

Oh so you follow the experts! He is talking about U.S not Pakistan. And frankly, Pakistan's nuclear weapons hasn't deterred anyone. There is deterrence, and then there are sanctions. Lets' see which wins?

zafars

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Not atomic bomb but its the billions of dollars waisted in corruption which is increasing the poverty

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not atomic bomb but its the billions of dollars waisted in corruption which is increasing the poverty

R u serious? So we got the bomb for free, maintain sixth largest army, nuclear missiles, f-16s for free. These things cost a lot of money. Pakistan spends significant amount of its budget on defense, and it goes up every year. Not to mention the corruption in the army. These 2-bit illiterate generals take as much as they want from the national budget, and leave peanuts for the civilians to fight over. I forgot to mention the 34 dark years of this N@Pak institution. The money the military got during the cold war, the billion dollar blank cheque to Musharraf from USA to fight its war has never been accounted for.

Let me also educate u about corruption. Pak Army is the definition of corruption. Pakistan had to face sanction during civilian governments.

`teChnO~

Citizen

Dude kabhi facts bhe parh liya karo, since modi came into power india k poverty rate me IZAFA hua hai 85 crore+ poverty line k neeche chale gaye hain, yahan par her koi Pakistan k peeche hath dho k para hai or tum chahte ho Pakistani qoum Nuclear missiles bech k dahi bhalle laga ley ?, and its not like Pakistan ka sara budget Nuclear porgram per lag raha why dont u question the **** corrupt politicians jo is mulk ko loot kar kha gaye, i really pisses me off her koi def budget k peeche lag jata kisi or ki koi prwa nahi k hukmaran kia teer maar rahe, Mubarik ho Ishaq dar ny or qarza ley liya hai, Sukuk bond b ley rahe radio Pak ko girwi rakh k or b kai gul khilaye hain but u keep up the good work (Y)

`teChnO~

Citizen
R u serious? So we got the bomb for free, maintain sixth largest army, nuclear missiles, f-16s for free. These things cost a lot of money. Pakistan spends significant amount of its budget on defense, and it goes up every year. Not to mention the corruption in the army. These 2-bit illiterate generals take as much as they want from the national budget, and leave peanuts for the civilians to fight over. I forgot to mention the 34 dark years of this N@Pak institution. The money the military got during the cold war, the billion dollar blank cheque to Musharraf from USA to fight its war has never been accounted for.

Let me also educate u about corruption. Pak Army is the definition of corruption. Pakistan had to face sanction during civilian governments.

If u want a lecture on DEF BUDGET let me know, ready to do comparison when u are