Pakistan won't last war with India for 45 days: Defence Minister Ahmad Mukhtar

shanif70

Citizen
Re: Pakistan won't last war with India for 45 days: Mukhtar-Raw Agent?

***** ho tuj per Ahmed Muktar sala muchee hi nikla. To bi chal India. Lanti Kerdar

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeh ****** Kay bachay PPP walay kuch fauj Kay liey chaurain gaey to fauj larey gi naa. Sara paisa to yeh kha gaey, fauj kay liey hutihar kahan say ayengay

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

jagbani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Cannot afford to match India militarily: Pak Defence Minister

Pakistan cannot afford to match the induction of modern weaponry by India, which possibly has a greater capacity to sustain a war, Pakistani Defence Minister Chaudhry Ahmad Mukhtar has said.
If we only try to match them (India) militarily and buy the sort of armament which they have, we will probably not be able to afford it, Mr. Mukhtar said.

Read full story here : http://hindsamachar.in/6963/Hind-Samachar/28-June-2011#p=page:n=3:z=2

zainazad

Re: Cannot afford to match India militarily: Pak Defence Minister

he is indian agent thats why he give like this statement

digitalzygot

Senator (1k+ posts)

Ofcourse 1.3 Billion people vs 160 million, but what we have is much advanced technology and better training.

zainazad

he is indian agent thats why he give like this statement

Pakistan cannot afford to match the induction of modern weaponry by India, which possibly has a greater capacity to sustain a war, Pakistani
Defence Minister Chaudhry Ahmad Mukhtar has said.
If we only try to match them (India) militarily and buy the sort of armament which they have, we will probably not be able to afford it, Mr. Mukhtar said.

Read full story here : http://hindsamachar.in/6963/Hind-Samachar/28-June-2011#p=page:n=3:z=2

lovely_pk

Banned

If i was indian i would love this guy !!!!!!!!!! LOL .... Cheer to all INDIAN!!! You found one more Raw agent among Pakistani's.

bravo

Banned
pakistan will never dare to use nuclear bomb until it loses vast amount of territory!!

so nuclear war is only a myth!!

And war is not going to happen!!Let pakistan handle taliban and take care of its own problem

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
kya phool ugal rha ha yeh kameena,defence minister yeh kahay to kya ho ga?shayed zyada peee hui ho??mix up ho gya ho???he is just defence minister of zardari & ejaz buttt.

ammar26

MPA (400+ posts)
Humne NUCLEAR WEAPONS koi SHABRAAT pe chalaney ke leye nahi rakhey hue, INDIA or ISRAEL ke lye he rakhey hue hain

murtaza79

Voter (50+ posts)
he is not kind of choudhry actualy he is chor and mental case as Haroon Rasheed said

8227f3ca3eb4818fa1001cfdc50d7b2f.jpg

In a shocker, Defence Minister Ahmed Mukhtar has opened a verbal front against his own country.

In an interview with a western broadcasting company, the worthy defence minister said Pakistans military might is half that of Indias. He also said Pakistan doesnt have the capacity to fight a war with India for 45 days.

Ahmed Mukhtar went a step further to reveal that the government of Pakistan knew where the Taliban were. Its not difficult to trace and contact them (the Taliban), he said.

He, however, added that the Abbottabad operation that killed Osama bin Laden was not securitys failure.

http://www.dunyanews.tv/index.php?key=Q2F0SUQ9MiNOaWQ9MjkzMTI=

Scorpion

Banned
Its better to ask the help of the Taliban . . . . The traitors in Defence Ministry and Armed Forces will only bring more humiliation to this Motherland . . . .

Taliban has a history of 10 year resistance against the Soviets . . . . A ten year resistance against the Americans . . . . And definitely, they will give the Indians a life time screwing than this so called 45 days resistance by our Mercenary Army, which will result on the dismemberment of this so called Incredible India . . . . Insh Allah . . . .

ahmed107

Voter (50+ posts)
Mukhtar lives a life in a mouse hole, he popped his head out of the mouse hole and made a comment, forgetting that it is his job to look after pakistan's defense .

Haroon rashid came out of his Army den and said, tell me, tell me what he said, so i can fire a few bullets at Mukhtar, forgetting that he is so call annalist , he has to think, analyze and than comment !

Mullah Omar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Dhaka was fell down in days when so called brave
Army surrenders without even fight.
Stone age has gone long ago now warfare is more
Intellectual.this farting and barping only helps in
Momentary frustration release,
We'll see how your intellect works when nukes drop on you lol. There is no frustration on my part, I just wait for the day when India falls...

bravo

Banned

If i was indian i would love this guy !!!!!!!!!! LOL .... Cheer to all INDIAN!!! You found one more Raw agent among Pakistani's.

**** ...our raw agent got exposed!!now only zardari,nawaz and altaf bhai..anp party..........and many more to be exposed :)

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)

Great man , M Asghar Khan , My favourite politician after Jinnah.....

As a kashmiri I don't care who started the damn wars, we had big enough reasons to start one. Biggere than 9/11, bigger than fake weapons of mass destruction and even bigger than Ghaddafi (civilised worlds's so called reasons for envasion).I do believe it should be avoided as much as possible and it should not be started just of the sake of revenge but india should end its state terrorism and FREE OUR NATION FULL STOP.
UN's 18 resolutions on this issue are slap on world's big nations face. India isn't a responsible country and can never justify it's argument against us unless they free us.