Pakistan Railways reduced deficit first time in four decades

Re: Paistan Railways reduced deficit first time in four decades

revenue kay against cash aaya ya receivables main dal dia??

I am not the accountant for railways, so i can not comment on that, btw.. in railways wo dosro ka receivables khaa jaati hai, not the other way round :P

jason

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Everything takes time, it has been only one year, keep watching.. PML-N has come in GOVT after 14 years. At least loads better than the performance of chaprasi Sheeda Tulli js ko IK apni goad mai bitha k ghoom rha hai..
and fourteen years before what they had done budget deficit multiplied forex reserves at the lowest and money laundering.

aur dusri baat revenue kay against cost to aaye he nahi hoo gee

Revenue - cost = profit = reduction in loss.. net result?? Improvement. I know from personal sources in railways that saad rafique is dedicated to his job.

Abdul jabbar

Minister (2k+ posts)

th

and fourteen years before what they had done budget deficit multiplied forex reserves at the lowest and money laundering.

I am not here to defend anyone. Nor am I saying that PML-N are saints. But someone who is doing a good job.. should be appreciated.

jason

Officials are commenting on figures released.. If you know anyone who works in railways, ask him/her and they will tell you.. Until then just quit bluffing..
don't bluff your entire news is fake reported by the same officials responsible for the losses.

confuseme

Councller (250+ posts)

I am not the accountant for railways, so i can not comment on that, btw.. in railways wo dosro ka receivables khaa jaati hai, not the other way round :P

the accounts of PR may be audited by Ishaq Dar[h=3]BTW how do u know "in railways wo dosro ka receivables khaa jaati hai, not the other way round"[/h]

confuseme

Councller (250+ posts)

Revenue - cost = profit = reduction in loss.. net result?? Improvement. I know from personal sources in railways that saad rafique is dedicated to his job.

most of the cost incurred in the current yr is fixed capital expenditure and where thats element? is its incorporated in the accounts of paid form some where else?

revenue - cost = P/(L), but brother, revenue increases, cost also increases.

nothing to say further, u r personal to Saad Rafique

Last edited:

wahreh

Dont bother my friend. You will never be able to convince them. Thats what they were afraid of that if NS stays for 5 years then so much progress would be made that ik will not have any chance of coming in power. Ye pakistan ki taraqi say jalne wale loog hein. Yeh chahte hein kay pak taraqi na kare aur unki siyasat chalti rahe. Inka khayal hai kay agar imran na hota to alaam na hota

Officials are commenting on figures released.. If you know anyone who works in railways, ask him/her and they will tell you.. Until then just quit bluffing..

jason

revenue-cost=profit or when cost are greater than revenue then
revenue-cost= loss

reduction in loss is improvement a very minor improvement not significant enough to fool public at large or start thumping your chest,moron.

Believer12

ٹرینوں کا معیار بہتر بنادیں اور آن لائین ٹکٹنگ سسٹم کردیں تو اتنا منافع ہوگا کہ ان سے سنبھالا نہیں جاۓ گا ، ٹائمنگ کا خیال رکھا جاۓ اور ٹائم پر آنے والی ٹرینوں ڈرائیورز کو پروموشنز دی جائیں

the accounts of PR may be audited by Ishaq DarBTW how do u know "in railways wo dosro ka receivables khaa jaati hai, not the other way round"

The railways does business with other companies also including where I work (Common sense??). Thats how I know. And as I said before, anyone who is aware of actual developments in this industry and aware of ground realities would know this.

revenue-cost=profit or when cost are greater than revenue then
revenue-cost= loss

reduction in loss is improvement a very minor improvement not significant enough to fool public at large or start thumping your chest,moron.

When you have losses accumulating for 40 years, you cant expect a turnaround into accumulated earnings in just one year, can you?

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

If you want a classic definition of a liar, look at the PMLN govt. Misstating numbers, lying, cheating, acting like geniuses while stuffing their pockets has been there hallmark. None of the patwaris has ever had the common sense to question even the most basic rubbish these PMLN munshis throw at them.

Does any of the celebrating patwaris realize that the govt has pumped in Rs. 22 billion in the past year into this dead cow called Pakistan railways...and as stated above, are pumping in 40 billion in the coming year? When stating lofty 'profits' or 'revenues', does anyone factor in these monies, which in effect are 'loans' and not profits, even if they dont have to be returned?

jason

When you have losses accumulating for 40 years, you cant expect a turnaround into accumulated earnings in just one year, can you?
Everything you say is unreliable because you have proven yourself to be a Noon leaguer

If you want a classic definition of a liar, look at the PMLN govt. Misstating numbers, lying, cheating, acting like geniuses while stuffing their pockets has been there hallmark. None of the patwaris has ever had the common sense to question even the most basic rubbish these PMLN munshis throw at them.

Does any of the celebrating patwaris realize that the govt has pumped in Rs. 22 billion in the past year into this dead cow called Pakistan railways...and as stated above, are pumping in 40 billion in the coming year? When stating lofty 'profits' or 'revenues', does anyone factor in these monies, which in effect are 'loans' and not profits, even if they dont have to be returned?

Yeah, the previous governments left the PR a cash rich entity, with trillions of dollars to pay its liabilities and to make investments to revamp the institution.

Everything you say is unreliable because you have proven yourself to be a Noon leaguer

I merely shared an indepenent news report, and spoke from what I have seen personally, and I do not care whether you believe or not because you have been brainwashed by the jew khan :)

jason

I merely shared an indepenent news report, and spoke from what I have seen personally, and I do not care whether you believe or not because you have been brainwashed by the jew khan :)
don't waste time here you have no argument on a news reported by a Govt. agency APP.Better go and start licking saad rafique boots from where you left.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Yeah, the previous governments left the PR a cash rich entity, with trillions of dollars to pay its liabilities and to make investments to revamp the institution.

I never said they did. Bilour was basically a dead cow himself while railway minister, and as much as I despise Saad Rafique, he is better than Bilour. But lets not mislead public by referring to liabilities as revenues. This Ishaq Daronomics must end. We all know PMLN is thrusting Pakistan into a deep financial abyss in the name of 'investments' and 'vision'.

ammar26

MPA (400+ posts)

Imran Khan ne itni nafrat bhar di ha govt. k khilaf k logo ko acha kaam b bura nazar ata ha