Pakistan Railways reduced deficit first time in four decades

Re: Paistan Railways reduced deficit first time in four decades

I never said they did. Bilour was basically a dead cow himself while railway minister, and as much as I despise Saad Rafique, he is better than Bilour. But lets not mislead public by referring to liabilities as revenues. This Ishaq Daronomics must end. We all know PMLN is thrusting Pakistan into a deep financial abyss in the name of 'investments' and 'vision'.

Whatever. There has been a marked improvement in the performance of the railways Darnomics or whatever you call it. Ask anyone you know who works in the railways :) And more to come, INSHALLAH

don't waste time here you have no argument on a news reported by a Govt. agency APP.Better go and start licking saad rafique boots from where you left.

Aren't you getting late for today's concert.. :D About time

hunter123

MPA (400+ posts)

Imran Khan ne itni nafrat bhar di ha govt. k khilaf k logo ko acha kaam b bura nazar ata ha

بھائی آپ ١٠٠-٢٠٠ بندے کو اور گولی مار دو، پھر عمران خان کے پروپیگنڈا کا اثر زائل ہو جائے گا

ammar26

MPA (400+ posts)

بھائی آپ ١٠٠-٢٠٠ بندے کو اور گولی مار دو، پھر عمران خان کے پروپیگنڈا کا اثر زائل ہو جائے گا

You second my comment

why tonight is your dance performance?

We all know whose dance performance it is going to be, and which is why he is not left with a tsunami of empty chairs.. like in the morning.. LOL.

jason

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

We all know whose dance performance it is going to be, and which is why he is not left with a tsunami of empty chairs.. like in the morning.. LOL.
you are the funniest creature itna hansaya mat kru[hilar]

you are the funniest creature itna hansaya mat kru[hilar]

Dosro ki maa aur behno ki pictures facebook pe upload krwate ho tum log.. and IK khud b karta hai on his pages.. shameful

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The problem is Nihari league have been proven liars over and over again. From messing with IMF figures to lying about Army intervention among a long list of million other lies. Considering Pakistan railway suffered such a huge loss with those expensive but bogus engines just recently.

So even if by some mistake this is true it is almost impossible to believe, such is the reputation of Niharis

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Whatever. There has been a marked improvement in the performance of the railways Darnomics or whatever you call it. Ask anyone you know who works in the railways :) And more to come, INSHALLAH

Your response is not surprising, considering that most PMLN followers pronounce stuff like metrobus and motorway as success, yet dont have a clue what cost we paid. I still run into PMLN followers who think that the 1997-1999 era was the best tenure we ever saw, yet when I mention the 2 defaults during that period, their faces give a look that is more puzzled than that of Nawaz Sharif while giving a live interview. And I bet you dont know either that the past year was the worst in terms of loans drawn in the history of Pakistan....and you couldnt care less about what Pakistan's liabilities will be starting in 2016, once the IMF funds dry out....because by then, the Sharifs will probably already have jetted off to Jeddah or London..

arafay

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The problem is Nihari league have been proven liars over and over again. From messing with IMF figures to lying about Army intervention among a long list of million other lies. Considering Pakistan railway suffered such a huge loss with those expensive but bogus engines just recently.

So even if by some mistake this is true it is almost impossible to believe, such is the reputation of Niharis

yes but this news is from business recorder which are a responsible paper. they dont do many typos.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
yes but this news is from business recorder which are a responsible paper. they dont do many typos.

But the figures are from the govt and not from an independent audit, so its just repeating govt figures. Ishaq Dollar would never tell us the real figures in the budget if it wasn't for the IMF. The problem is yeh bud bhi hai aur badnaam bhi.

khaaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
If this is true - I am happy as a Pakistani... But having been on the train as recently as Aug.15th due to containers blocking the major arteries to rwp/isb.... the condition was derelict ...the boggy itself was dark...no lighting, windows without glass , and the TT has to use his cell phone's light to walk through the compartment to check tickets...I hope this is paid attention to as well........if Pakistan improves......I myself as a Pakistan appreciate that.... although I did not vote for PMLN and still detest and denounce its rigging and falsified election results!!

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If this is true - I am happy as a Pakistani... But having been on the train as recently as Aug.15th due to containers blocking the major arteries to rwp/isb.... the condition was derelict ...the boggy itself was dark...no lighting, windows without glass , and the TT has to use his cell phone's light to walk through the compartment to check tickets...I hope this is paid attention to as well........if Pakistan improves......I myself as a Pakistan appreciate that.... although I did not vote for PMLN and still detest and denounce its rigging and falsified election results!!

Look, If PR improves its performance , we as Pakistanis should be happy about it. PR is not NS 's personal company. It is run by the tax money of Pakistanis and every effort should be made to improve its service and faciliate common Pakistanis. If we have some good suggestions, we should not hold it because PMLN is in Government. If someone likes to criticize, it is their right and they should do it to keep the Government on its toes. I can at least see some improvement and efforts to bring this giant up from the ground. I would be more happy if the service continues to improve and the officials selected on merit to make it a best example of how we Pakistani can pull it together.