Pakistan not to accept hegemony in region, says Hina

bravo

Banned
http://www.dawn.com/2011/07/25/pakistan-not-to-accept-hegemony-in-region-says-hina.html

LAHORE, July 24: Foreign Minister Hina Rabbani Khar has said that Pakistan is a sovereign state and it will not accept hegemony of any country in the region.
Talking to reporters at the Lahore Airport on her return from Indonesia on Sunday after attending a ministerial meeting of the Asean regional forum, she said Pakistans role in the region was by no means less than that of India.
Ms Khar said outstanding issues with India could not be settled overnight. The issue of Kashmir is on the preferential agenda of Pakistan because the country wants durable peace in the region.
She said the international community must cooperate with Pakistan in recognition of its role as a frontline ally in combating terror.
Responding to a question, she said she and the Chinese foreign minister had discussed bilateral relations during a meeting.
About her meeting with US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, she said Pakistan-US relations came under discussion, adding that national interest required a strong working relationship with the US.
She said Ms Clinton had expressed her desire to put relations with Pakistan back on track and remove any reservations between the two countries. Ms Khar said Ms Clinton had agreed on a meeting at the foreign ministers level.
Whatever be the role of any country in the region, Pakistans importance cannot be undermined and this fact is acknowledged by the US, she said.
About Ghulam Nabi Fai, she said that the Kashmiri leader had worked for the Kashmir cause in line with the US law and the constitution. Pakistan, she added, admired Dr Fais immense services for the people of Kashmir.APP

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
hmmm...and Madam Minister who told you that people give a damn whether Pakistans "acceptance" matters???

Nutty, lots of people and countries do. You should worry about India and should comment on your own forums. It is India which would be isolated soon in the region, when US gone from Afghanistan and Bankrupt soon. Whose shoulder would you use then?

None of your neighbours like you, take care of your image, but as it is from Burma to Pakistan no neighbour gives a damn about India. You are not counting Karzai as your ally are you? He can not come out of his presidential palace, what he support he can offer you. Plus the slaves can not provide support, he is a slave of USA.

crankthskunk bhai

It is India which would be isolated soon in the region, when US gone from Afghanistan and Bankrupt soon. Whose shoulder would you use then?
1. I should be asking this question to you my friend. If US goes bankrupt then whose "shoulder" will you use? China? Why not compare how much aid has been given
by US with the amount of aid, if any, given by China.
US is your largest trading partner and export market, not China.

None of your neighbours like you, take care of your image, but as it is from Burma to Pakistan no neighbour gives a damn about India. You are not counting Karzai as your ally are you? He can not come out of his presidential palace, what he support he can offer you. Plus the slaves can not provide support, he is a slave of USA.
2. Bangladesh has just awarded the highest civilian award to Late Indira Gandhi for her contribution in the Independence of Bangladesh.

3. Do you know that the Indian Navy played a major role in destroying LTTE's sea based assets?

4. India also played a major role in bring peace to Nepal and in bringing the two sides together.

5. You on the other hand have ruined Afghanistan. You support animals who want Afghan daughters to remain uneducated and Afghan sisters to remain unemployed.

6. Your agencies support Sunni anti-Iranian groups.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)
Who has invited you to come to a pakistani forum, this forum is all about pakistans internal affairs. No pakistani goes on indian forums because we have no interest in your ****hole country, why you worthless people with inferiority complex come to pakistani forum to make matters worse, why you indians have some fettish about pakistanis, I cannot get it at all.

Who has invited you to come to a pakistani forum, this forum is all about pakistans internal affairs. No pakistani goes on indian forums because we have no interest in your ****hole country, why you worthless people with inferiority complex come to pakistani forum to make matters worse, why you indians have some fettish about pakistanis, I cannot get it at all.

jennyrock bhai...dumb@5$

Don't you people send militants and terrorists across the border into India illegally?
So whats wrong if i post comments on your forum after registering and disclosing my nationality?