Pakistan needs economic coup

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
economy.gif

If you want to save Pakistan ,we need economic coup,we need best services of all our economist inside or from outside country,honest finance managers in all fields to properly implement and save guard all leakage.We must forget all our political or other design for atleast 5 years.
Our ship is sinking if we don,t act timely possibly majority of us will die without any war.We will be bigger looser in the world or possibly vanish,its not time for blame game.
This is the time we must call all our best of brain from all over world to come Islamabad replace all these worthless political vegetables from there & provincial capitals. they should start working on war basis,to came out of this crisis .I know Pakistan army is quite capable of giving them protection & do implementation of tougher decision for long term benefit possibly our future generation will get.
All these commissions & memogates are nothing except waiste of time,availing of privelage &perks at cost of tax payer money.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saboo

If you want to save Pakistan ,we need economic coup,we need best services of all our economist inside or from outside country,honest finance managers in all fields to properly implement and save guard all leakage.We must forget all our political or other design for atleast 5 years.
Our ship is sinking if we don,t act timely possibly majority of us will die without any war.We will be bigger looser in the world or possibly vanish,its not time for blame game.
This is the time we must call all our best of brain from all over world to come Islamabad replace all these worthless political vegetables from there & provincial capitals. they should start working on war basis,to came out of this crisis .I know Pakistan army is quite capable of giving them protection & do implementation of tougher decision for long term benefit possibly our future generation will get.
All these commissions & memogates are nothing except waiste of time,availing of privelage &perks at cost of tax payer money.

And who is going to call them home and give them jobs?
Not the present government. They should all be kicked out and replaced
by Ik and his government. He already promised to do that.
Vote for Imran Khan and your wish shall be fulfilled!

aneeskhan

And who is going to call them home and give them jobs?
Not the present government. They should all be kicked out and replaced
by Ik and his government. He already promised to do that.
Vote for Imran Khan and your wish shall be fulfilled!
I will be more happy if IK can really restore economy what was before 2007 atleast if more than that most wellcome, but honestly speaking all it looks to be difficult in political setting,bcz you have to compromise on lot intersets if not yours but for others,just to save your government.

Saboo

I will be more happy if IK can really restore economy what was before 2007 atleast if more than that most wellcome, but honestly speaking all it looks to be difficult in political setting,bcz you have to compromise on lot intersets if not yours but for others,just to save your government.
If any one can do it, it is none other than Imran Khan.
Let us just be positive about it. The current lot has been put to task
but failed every time.

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Kya lagta hai... IK aa kar sab theek kar de ga? He will become the PM of Pakistan and then you wont argue with your mom and your mom wont argue with your dad. And the Imam of your masjid wont say anything useless about the Imam of the Masjid 2 blocks down the road? Ye to ho gaya social issue.

Ab batao, kya lagta hai.. private schools walay "Donation fees" for admissions lena chor deingay. Sifarish bagair jobs milna shuru ho jaein gein? What can IK possibly change. Wait. Let me ask you think, why do u think IK should change all this?

When your creator tells you that HE wont change u untill you try to change urself.

Mere bhai, issue bohot bara hai. Kisi ko andaza nahi hai Maamla kitna bura hai. Ever seen anyone from the Ministry of Finance talk to the media? Nahi na.. They are the only folks who have the slightest idea what may be happening, besides currency traders.

Pakistan IS bankrupt. It should admit it. I can write a book on whats about to happen lekin that would be boring.

Meantime, you can read my Economic Solutions for Policy makers
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...rcial-and-International-Trade-Issues-Resolved

And for Common Pakistani citizens
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...ouself-Do-it-for-your-Kids-Do-it-for-Pakistan

aneeskhan

What i believe economically Pakistan is just gasping,unfortunately we don,t have oxygen or ICU beds,Our dream charmers are saying change this face with that face next morning everything will change this is the biggest delimma of our political culture ,my question is that we do have ample time to try other political group come & do same drama that its all due to last govt we are innocent just came in power like nawaz & zardari.
But what I believe if could give a chance to our best economists to come &work freelywithout any political pressure possibly they can rescue us.Good example is Indonesia which was the biggest exporter of house maids who were badly abused by our brother islamic gulf ,saudia & malaysians now their President who is ex army chief planning to ban to send house maids ,they are going to raise their currency value 2000 rupiah will become two indonesian rupiah,what a great change he is bringing thats one of ideal prgressing Islamic country .

AsifAmeer

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Untill the PUBLIC is ready to look at the problems and care to understand them, I promise you it will get worse. Jis tarah se logoun ne apne zehen ko lock kiya huwa hai. They will not do anything which is different yet they expect change. Kuch samajhna nahi hai kisi ko. Kuch seekhna nahi hai kisi ko. Bas koi aur aye aur koi aur theek kar de!

I will quote u from your post
they are going to raise their currency value 2000 rupiah will become two indonesian rupiah
How will that solve ANYTHING? Thats like saying lets call Pak Rupee a Pak Dollar now and we have fixed everything.

Where is the thought process? Where is the analysis? Where is a sound reasoning for action?

May God be with Pakistan. And I wont blame God if He doesnt wanna be close to Pakistan either.

What i believe economically Pakistan is just gasping,unfortunately we don,t have oxygen or ICU beds,Our dream charmers are saying change this face with that face next morning everything will change this is the biggest delimma of our political culture ,my question is that we do have ample time to try other political group come & do same drama that its all due to last govt we are innocent just came in power like nawaz & zardari.
But what I believe if could give a chance to our best economists to come &work freelywithout any political pressure possibly they can rescue us.Good example is Indonesia which was the biggest exporter of house maids who were badly abused by our brother islamic gulf ,saudia & malaysians now their President who is ex army chief planning to ban to send house maids ,they are going to raise their currency value 2000 rupiah will become two indonesian rupiah,what a great change he is bringing thats one of ideal prgressing Islamic country .