Pakistan has decided to change Stratigic Partner

Should Pakistan say good bye to American and NATO allies security block and:

• Join Shanghai Cooperation Organization ( China+Kazakhstan+Kyrgyzstan+Russia+Tajikistan+Uzbe kistan)

Votes: 26 32.1%
  • Set up a new security Block (Pakistan+Saudi Arabia+Turky+China+Russia)

Votes: 52 64.2%
  • No. Continue to be in American + NATO security Block

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
i dont agree for IRAN.

Iran is our neighbour and our Brothers/sisters in Islam we have more rights to be their friends than say......... India who has been very successful but Iran is our neighbours by the border we share together thus we MUST become good friends with them now that their Leader has shown support for Pakistan simply means they are extending their hand. They show good will gesture unlike the eastern neighbour who's christmas came early to bash Pakistan so they can feel good.

canadian

**************** the Poll ****************

Not even ONE VOTE for the option #3 (stay with the US) [hilar][hilar]

Fawad saheb!

Dekh lo apni ankhon sey. Nobody wants you. Now leave Pakistan and hurry up. :)

Toun kaun,Main Khamkha !!

Hazik

MPA (400+ posts)
but don,t loose it after taking a solid stand, thats what would be important. Every body now know v. much clearly that What Americans really are!
so its better to change policies with unity and determination.....

Raheem

Banned
aj mujhy andaza hoa kay imran khan kitna door andeesh hai. wo kai saal say yah sab kuch kah raha tha kay hamain in ki jang say nikalna pary ga warna hum buhat nuqsaan uthain gay,. or aj yah din agaya jab her koi yahi kah raha hai..Geo Imran we are with u. u will be the most suitable person for pakistan...u r only hope./..........me waiting for election anxiously

Yar I,ran Khan is stupid, he doe not know any thing

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
The whole nation was saying that for past 10 years who you make a fool of. Did imran said the people who made this policy needs to be executed for taking pakistan to such a situation?
aj mujhy andaza hoa kay imran khan kitna door andeesh hai. wo kai saal say yah sab kuch kah raha tha kay hamain in ki jang say nikalna pary ga warna hum buhat nuqsaan uthain gay,. or aj yah din agaya jab her koi yahi kah raha hai..Geo Imran we are with u. u will be the most suitable person for pakistan...u r only hope./..........me waiting for election anxiously

Raheem

Banned
who will save Pakistan?
Imran Khan, Imran Khan

dooor undeshi key pehchan
Imran Khan, Imran Khan

zinda qaum ka nishan
Imran Khan, Imran Khan

khuda per jiss ka imaan
Imran Khan, Imran Khan

0% bay iman
Imran Khan, Imran Khan

rasta dikhaye jiss ko quran
Imran Khan, Imran Khan

corruption ka na naam na nishan
Imran Khan, Imran Khan

ghariboon(poor) kay karey ga kaam
Imran Khan, Imran Khan

iss hakoomat ka kaam tamaam
Imran Khan, Imran Khan

iS IT pti SITE

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
So the sitting general in pakistan first took us to this war.. made all the commitments which were not even written and now another general wants to change the game.
Are we going to be played in the hands of army for ever??? Why dont we have piece with the world. Why cant there be link to pakistan with any terror. Why cant we have prosperity and integrity. That will happen when we stop playing in the militaries hands cause all they can think of is fight fight and fight. Proxy wars, back stabbing etc. Thats what they are good at.

sngilani

China is the only country that has openly supported the Pakistani ignorance about the whereabouts of bin Laden albeit hailed the Laden killing as a major event and a positive development in the international struggle against terrorism. Jiang Yu said that Pakistan stands at the forefront of the international struggle against terrorism.Pakistani governments determination to fight terrorism are staunch and its actions have been vigorous. Pakistan has made important contributions to the international struggle against terror. She also said that China will continue to support Pakistan staunchly in developing and implementing its own anti-terror strategy based on its own national conditions. Pakistan has also been given help in advanced military technology by China.

M Ali Khan

Minister (2k+ posts)
What's the difference? hum ney sirf inn 'strategic partners' sey bheeg mangna hai! 60 years of begging for oil, weapons, aid, projects, loans, assistance, industry, trade etc.

hans

Banned
Your masters of David Star must be eating itself when this change materializes.

Boss are you talking about Star of David? In Jew Termonology its better understood by its correct name "Yiddish Mogein Dovid"

If you want to say that I lover of David the Prophet (
داود, (Dāwūd).. then its not that bad.. its kind of positive review.
After all He was one of the Leaders for Allah SWT spreading the word of One God.

So who is your god? ram, sita, UBL, Taliban the Kafir, Punjabi Talibar the small Lucifer.... etc etc..... or you don't even have any trust in Allah SWT?
let me know.

GeoG

Boss are you talking about Star of David? In Jew Termonology its better understood by its correct name "Yiddish Mogein Dovid"

If you want to say that I lover of David the Prophet (
داود, (Dāwūd).. then its not that bad.. its kind of positive review.
After all He was one of the Leaders for Allah SWT spreading the word of One God.

So who is your god? ram, sita, UBL, Taliban the Kafir, Punjabi Talibar the small Lucifer.... etc etc..... or you don't even have any trust in Allah SWT?
let me know.

چمکیلی دمدار غلاظت
کام نہیں کرتا کیا تمہارا گوگل صرف انگریزی چول دیتے کا جواب ٹرانسلیلشن جو ہو

چلو ایک دفع ترتیب صحیح کر دیتا ہوں
تمہارا گوگل ٹرانسلیلشن کام نہیں کرتا کیا چول جو صرف انگریزی کا جواب دیتے ہو

Imranpak

Our response to the next drone attack or some other American breach of our sovereignty will prove if or not we have truely changed our strategic partner's, i have my doubts.

Having said that i sense that the government has now realised that they're doomed if they continue with this failed policy of killing its own people.

Imranpak

i always said that appearance of al-qaida in yemen was the US work to form a ring around the Saudi oil and haramain shareef.
Alhamdulillah my guess was correct. InshaAllah one day soon this wish will come true also, I just pray it happens in my life time. May Allah keep me alive and healthy to witness this, ameen summah ameen:

cf9eeabcdd76e394b6d33d5621e1d458.jpg

To many Ummah republic's and UR's on the map that the non-Muslim's will again take advantage off!!. The answer is the United States of Islam so that we can trade freely with eachother minus any borders!. Attack on one Muslim city means an attack on all, we'll have one military that will be the strongest in human history that no one ever dares to mess with!!

Inshallah we'll all live to see this great day when believers will be celebrating!