PAKISTAN Doesn't Have Even A Single Capable Doctor

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan has HUMAN doctors , not veterinarians .Thats a fact , doctors who can treat animals(dogs) are better available in FOREIGN states.

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont understand .. if anyone can afford it .. he can go where ever he want to for medical checkup ..
is there any problem in it ?

couple of my relatives are too rich and one of them had gal bladder removed from UK .. so should I criticize him about this ? its his money ..

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
I dont understand .. if anyone can afford it .. he can go where ever he want to for medical checkup ..

couple of my relatives are too rich and one of them had gal bladder removed from UK .. so should I criticize him about this ? its his money ..

Your relatives are private citizens and hopefully they did not steal any money from Pakistan. This guys are rich because more the most part they stolen assets, that is why we are pocced off.

CoolDool

Minister (2k+ posts)

Why do they pretend to be LEADERS ? Don't they trust Pakistani's Doctors ?