Pakistan Denies Saudi Arabia Requested Mediation with Iran

Imran Siddiqi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Niazi rental mediator,
after rental army and
rental Thank you Raheel shareef
we have rental PM mediator is also available ?
PS: Mediation is done by a 3rd influential power not beggars like Niazi
Bughz e Muawia Na Sehat kay liay Acha hai Na Mulk Ke Liay. Grow Up.. I do not want to say this again here that your comments above are nothing more than Hate for Imran Khan and Detrimental to the Interests of this Country.

back to the future

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
In order to give weightage to ur argument u can give example of Nawaz Shareef who hardly travelled during his era.
don't need to impose on others who don't want it
it will create bad feeling
yes you can phone them and express your worries about the deteriorating situation
and he should improve his governance
governance will improve by monitoring and implementation not by presiding over meetings wearing joggers and track suits

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
least he can do is select a competent team

people like Buzdar are the real face of tabdeeli due to his excellent performance Noon league will be back in government in next elections

Thank you Khan saab for such brilliant team

Role of a pm of a strategically important country isnt just to deliver within country ... he has to manage both .. its not an easy job being a pm

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If wishes were horses all beggars will ride.............keep on wishing.........reality is they have found another Bhutto but a more obedient one in Imran
I agree with Bhutto thingy clung with Imran khan. But in a different perspective

1: Out spoken, down to the core mental level of an uneducated street person. So his talking appeals the non thinking individuals.
2: No real vision, but enthusiastic and doing experiments without even clue of results --- example Nationalization of industry by Bhutto stopping the national uplift.
In same way You IK has literally stopped the progress on CPEC and pushed us out of the prosperity track we were on.

And That is what Bajwa/estanblishment has realized that this guy is useless. He has to be obedient because unfortunately he does not have the backing like bhutto. The trade unions that bhutto made created Jiaalas. Which carried his legacy for two decades.
You people --- unfortunately are "part time lovers" ?

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
behen hi unfortunately you IK has left no long trumpeted legacy on international lever.
It was utterly puzzling for me from historic point of view.
How the hell the natural course of history is about to changed from a person who has no vision no understanding -- not even control on his tongue

He is proven to be nothing but a lame duck. How the heck KSA will put him on a big job like this

News for you-your assumptions and expectations have to wait FIVE YEARS!

rtabasum2

I agree with Bhutto thingy clung with Imran khan. But in a different perspective

1: Out spoken, down to the core mental level of an uneducated street person. So his talking appeals the non thinking individuals.
2: No real vision, but enthusiastic and doing experiments without even clue of results --- example Nationalization of industry by Bhutto stopping the national uplift.
In same way You IK has literally stopped the progress on CPEC and pushed us out of the prosperity track we were on.

And That is what Bajwa/estanblishment has realized that this guy is useless. He has to be obedient because unfortunately he does not have the backing like bhutto. The trade unions that bhutto made created Jiaalas. Which carried his legacy for two decades.
Yes that is true................but thats how democracies are ..........if Imran fails to match his promises we will support somebody else.........he has failed up till now and does not seem to have capacity ..............but still Bajwa n co will stick with him as they just undid the worse menace of Zaardari n Shareef dynasty..........If they want Imran out they will do it in a minute won't take them long to undo him

RajaRawal111

Yes that is true................but thats how democracies are ..........if Imran fails to match his promises we will support somebody else.........he has failed up till now and does not seem to have capacity ..............but still Bajwa n co will stick with him as they just undid the worse menace of Zaardari n Shareef dynasty..........If they want Imran out they will do it in a minute won't take them long to undo him
Agree. but they follow some level of neutral course. And natural course has started for IK. Your view on delivering by IK is the sign.
Unfortunately the way our establishment is trapped now, it had never happened before. So they have to make this ride a bit smoother.

surfer

2013!to 2018 , we all heard one thing from “certain people” IK and PTI have failed in KPK. In 2018 PTI won more seats in KPK.

Now these “certain people” are repeating the same “failure” story. I say just wait 4 years...until then it’s just noise.

We’ve already had at least 3 predictions on this forum of when IK was going to resign come and gone in last 14 months, I expect many more predictions to come and go....

aqeel_786

MPA (400+ posts)
میں پچھلے چار پانچ دنوں سے کہی جا رہا ہوں کہ تاریخ گواہ ہے کہ ایران اور سعودیہ نے اپنے باہمی تعلقات میں پاکستان کو کبھی کوئی اہمیت نہیں دی ---- اور خان جی اصل میں بھوطرے ہوے شہزادے کو منانے اور اس کی منت سماجت کرنے کے مشن پر ہیں --- ہے مصالحتی ڈرامہ صرف اصل بات کو میڈیا سے چھپانے کے لئے ہے
Raja sahib aap thaktay Nahi?? Subah shaam aik hi kaam and you are doing it for years!! Chad de Jaan niazi di agar wo wazir-e-azam ban hi geya hai to.

RajaRawal111

Raja sahib aap thaktay Nahi?? Subah shaam aik hi kaam and you are doing it for years!! Chad de Jaan niazi di agar wo wazir-e-azam ban hi geya hai to.

giphy.gif

bhaibarood

Bughz e Muawia Na Sehat kay liay Acha hai Na Mulk Ke Liay. Grow Up.. I do not want to say this again here that your comments above are nothing more than Hate for Imran Khan and Detrimental to the Interests of this Country.
lol yaar Niazi is qabil nahi ke main envy rakhoon!
Asli malik tu Establishment hai! Niazi is just puppet.

aqeel_786

MPA (400+ posts)
lol yaar Niazi is qabil nahi ke main envy rakhoon!
Asli malik tu Establishment hai! Niazi is just puppet.
Yaar it's important to think high of yourself but you are taking it to next level...
Nobody knows you and niazi even if he was not prime minister was a well known person...aur tum us ko is qabil nahi samjtay.
How the h... are you??

bhaibarood

Yaar it's important to think high of yourself but you are taking it to next level...
Nobody knows you and niazi even if he was not prime minister was a well known person...aur tum us ko is qabil nahi samjtay.
How the h... are you??
bhai aik zaani ,druggie, Uturn ka master, , nakaam husband , nakaam father aur nakaam illegimate father . Main aik aeyeey shaks se kaisey hasd karoon? ya muqabla karon apna?
Haan envy ke qabil hai Asad Umar even JKT , much cleaner character
yar mera koi zaati jhagra thori hai Niazi sahab se.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)

Bhutto did what he wanted to, it was different and bold. Right or wrong, it can be debated, I might agree to some extent that it was a wrong decision to nationalize the industry but the way our private sector was running, and even today, the industrial or business model was not doing any benefit to the society as a whole. It had to be changed then and it has to be changed now.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
The stage is open for dying sir. If you want Kashmir back than there is not other option than Jehadi Tanzeem's slowing bleeding India.
tell me when they Will let you die --- by they I mean who used to plat these games

Really, Raja Sab, are you that frustrated? I mean, I think I am very good observant of human mind and it's behaviour and I am very strong believer that everyone should has the right to express one's opinion, even if it is a biased one. But here I am fail to understand your state of mind. Totally confused I am.