Pakistan Denies Saudi Arabia Requested Mediation with Iran

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
All the article says is that pakistani themselves are denying rumors that saudis have asked for mediation its just an effort by pakistani pm to bring peace to the region .. and here raja ji are creating scenarios in his heads like a wet dream lol
Raja Bhai is too shrewd like his idol Shabaz Shareef.........he knows PTI is gonna stay 4 more years .........just wishing there was a way out of this nightmare

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lol just coz noora used to lie flat in front of his arab masters dont mean everyone does mate :D

The real problem is that u cant comprehended that a leader u so hate is so successful on international stage .. hence u will shout foul on a media publication that only clarifies that pakistani personnel have said mot saudi but paki that the peace talk initiative is from paki pm but not asked by Saudis.. its a simple thing yet u twist it
پرا میرے میری اصل میں اندر کا حال دیکھو نا چاہو تو وہ یہ ہے کہ
تاریخ لکھے گی کے تمہارے اس ________ نقلی لیڈر کے دور میں کشمیر ہمیشہ ہمیشہ کے لئے پاکستان کے ہاتھ سے نکل گیا
اب اس ______ میں جو بڑی سے بڑی گالی تمہیں آتی ہے لکھ لو - وہ میری اصلی کیفیت کا اظہار کرے گی - لیڈر کو ہر وقت کتے کی طرح بھونکنے کی صلاحیت کی ہی ضرورت نہیں ہوتی - عمل کرنے اور سمجھنے کی صلاحیت کی بھی ضرورت ہوتی ہے

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
پرا میرے میری اصل میں اندر کا حال دیکھو نا چاہو تو وہ یہ ہے کہ
تاریخ لکھے گی کے تمہارے اس ________ نقلی لیڈر کے دور میں کشمیر ہمیشہ ہمیشہ کے لئے پاکستان کے ہاتھ سے نکل گیا
اب اس ______ میں جو بڑی سے بڑی گالی تمہیں آتی ہے لکھ لو - وہ میری اصلی کیفیت کا اظہار کرے گی - لیڈر کو ہر وقت کتے کی طرح بھونکنے کی صلاحیت کی ہی ضرورت نہیں ہوتی - عمل کرنے اور سمجھنے کی صلاحیت کی بھی ضرورت ہوتی ہے
Lol mujay koi gaali nahi aati mujay sirf tum pe tars ata hai k u cant even comprehended a situation..if u think kashmir hath say nikal gaya u arent a pakistani... we will die before we let that happen.. india just changed their constitution.. since when did we agreed to their constitution? Kashmir is not a international border it still is loc .. so stop acting like a lost monkey

Okara

میں پچھلے چار پانچ دنوں سے کہی جا رہا ہوں کہ تاریخ گواہ ہے کہ ایران اور سعودیہ نے اپنے باہمی تعلقات میں پاکستان کو کبھی کوئی اہمیت نہیں دی ---- اور خان جی اصل میں بھوطرے ہوے شہزادے کو منانے اور اس کی منت سماجت کرنے کے مشن پر ہیں --- ہے مصالحتی ڈرامہ صرف اصل بات کو میڈیا سے چھپانے کے لئے ہے
Raja Sahib
In order to earn respect, one must be minister or prime minister and holding Iqama in middle Eastern countries?

RajaRawal111

Raja Bhai is too shrewd like his idol Shabaz Shareef.........he knows PTI is gonna stay 4 more years .........just wishing there was a way out of this nightmare
I like the candy part of this comment "like his idol Shabaz Shareef"
But Now I can say with certainty IK is not going to last. ----- (nothing is going to happen from Fazloo Dharna dont even think it will take place). He will resign on his own withing next six months.

My gut feeling is that Bajwa has set him on do or die mission ---- His supernatural visit to China and now his supernatural visit to KSA have a very very deep meaning.

RajaRawal111

Raja Sahib
In order to earn respect, one must be minister or prime minister and holding Iqama in middle Eastern countries?
Okara bhai. I was talking about the trumpeted position of IK. --- not the real one.
Of course he has honor of being PM of Pakistan and it is at its natural level. Not over blown as you think.

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I like the candy part of this comment "like his idol Shabaz Shareef"
But Now I can say with certainty IK is not going to last. ----- (nothing is going to happen from Fazloo Dharna dont even think it will take place). He will resign on his own withing next six months.

My gut feeling is that Bajwa has set him on do or die mission ---- His supernatural visit to China and now his supernatural visit to KSA have a very very deep meaning.
If wishes were horses all beggars will ride.............keep on wishing.........reality is they have found another Bhutto but a more obedient one in Imran

RajaRawal111

Lol mujay koi gaali nahi aati mujay sirf tum pe tars ata hai k u cant even comprehended a situation..if u think kashmir hath say nikal gaya u arent a pakistani... we will die before we let that happen.. india just changed their constitution.. since when did we agreed to their constitution? Kashmir is not a international border it still is loc .. so stop acting like a lost monkey
The stage is open for dying sir. If you want Kashmir back than there is not other option than Jehadi Tanzeem's slowing bleeding India.
tell me when they Will let you die --- by they I mean who used to plat these games

Okara

Okara bhai. I was talking about the trumpeted position of IK. --- not the real one.
Of course he has honor of being PM of Pakistan and it is at its natural level. Not over blown as you think.
Are u saying Nawaz Shareef was not having any respect in middle east despite being PM of Pakistan?