Pak-China friendship, Gallup survey

Unicorn

Banned
Here are the results of extensive Polls conducted by PEW corporation in 2006.

http://pewglobal.org/2006/09/21/publics-of-asian-powers-hold-negative-views-of-one-another/

Publics of Asian Powers Hold Negative Views of One Another

Summary of Findings

255-1.gif
There is a good deal of dislike, if not outright hostility, in how the publics of major Asian countries view their neighbors. The deepest divides exist between traditional rivals – roughly seven-in-ten Japanese express an unfavorable view of China and an equal number of Chinese dislike Japan. Similarly, most Indians have an unfavorable view of Pakistan and most Pakistanis hold negative views about India. But there are other divisions as well. Both the Chinese and Japanese express generally unfavorable views of Pakistan, while the Chinese tend to feel negatively toward India as well.
Anxiety about the growing strength of China’s military is nearly universal in Japan. That concern is shared with others among China’s neighbors – large majorities in both Russia and India see this as a threatening trend. The Chinese, however, have a very different view: 95% say their rising military might is a good thing.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There are no freinds in politics rather relationships of convenience, "you scratch my back and i'll scratch yours". China and Pak are allies because both need eachother but we also have our own interests that often clash so lets not overly depend on them.

Israel on the other hand needs India and vice versa, it has hijacked the USA and is getting them to do it's dirty work.

Unicorn

Banned
There are no freinds in politics rather relationships of convenience, "you scratch my back and i'll scratch yours". China and Pak are allies because both need eachother but we also have our own interests that often clash so lets not overly depend on them.

Israel on the other hand needs India and vice versa, it has hijacked the USA and is getting them to do it's dirty work.

What you are saying is impossible. India had nothing to do with 911 and Pakistan's agreement to be their front line US ally. How did India hijacked US.

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What you are saying is impossible. India had nothing to do with 911 and Pakistan's agreement to be their front line US ally. How did India hijacked US.

I am saying that Israel not India has hijacked the USA :lol::lol:. By the way Pak had nothing to do with 9/11 either but Musharraf made it our business.

Unicorn

Banned
I am saying that Israel not India has hijacked the USA :lol::lol:. By the way Pak had nothing to do with 9/11 either but Musharraf made it our business.

Important lesson for everyone is that the best relationship with US is neither friend nor enemy.