Pak accepts Kasab as Pakistani citizen

indian

Citizen
As per the subject of d topic here r d news extracts and urls fr details-

Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Kasab 'could' be Pakistani, says Durrani
Islamabad: Pakistan's National Security Adviser Mahmud Ali Durrani has not ruled out Mohammad Ajmal Amir Kasab, the lone terrorist captured alive during the Mumbai terror attacks, being a Pakistani national.

http://news.in.msn.com/international/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1772954

Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Ajmal Kasab is a Pakistani national, admits Pakistan
Islamabad/New Delhi: A day after India's Minister of State for External Affairs Anand Sharma urged Pakistan to own up the nationality of Ajmal Kasab, the lone terrorist captured during the Mumbai carnage as the "first step" to indicate its intention to cooperate in the probe into the incident, Islamabad did just that.

http://news.in.msn.com/international/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1774974

Pak sacks NSA for commenting on Kasab
Islamabad: In a bizarre drama, Pakistan's National Security Adviser Maj Gen (retd) Mahmud Ali Durrani was sacked on Wednesday night for having indicated some days ago that Ajmal Amir Kasab, the lone Pakistani terrorist arrested during the Mumbai terror attacks, may have been a Pakistani, a fact ironically confirmed by the government earlier in the day.

http://news.in.msn.com/international/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1777113

Wednesday, January 07, 2009
ISI chief rules out war with India
Islamabad: Categorically stating there would not be a war with India in the wake of the Mumbai terror attacks, the head of Pakistan's spy agency says Islamabad's enemy is not its eastern neighbour but terrorism.

"We may be crazy in Pakistan, but not completely out of our minds. We know fully well that terror is our enemy, not India," Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) chief Lt. Gen. Ahmad Shuja Pasha told German newsmagazine Der Spiegel in an interview.

http://news.in.msn.com/international/article.aspx?cp-documentid=1774973

THIS QUITING OF DENIAL MODE ON PAK'S BEHALF WILL BENEFIT BOTH THE NATIONS AND HAS GIVEN PAK AN OPPORTUNITY TO CLEANSE THE TERROR/RADICAL FACTIONS AND STRENGTHEN ITS DEMOCRACY.

mborder

Citizen
this is how pakistan and india fight :lol: :lol: :lol:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31EfCZtAx0Y&feature=related[/video]

indian

Citizen
To mborder
Truly said bro! but, the illusion the actress had is goin to turn out to be real soon! wid aftab representing Pak.
wateva, gud post :lol:

mborder

Citizen
indian said:
To mborder
Truly said bro! but, the illusion the actress had is goin to turn out to be real soon! wid aftab representing Pak.
wateva, gud post :lol:

Dude, trust me nothing is going to happen. Papa (American Government Rep - Boucher) went to New Delhi and told the Indians that Pakistan has to do more but has already taken some very positvie steps. When the dady of the south asians tells something to do to his kids (Pak and India), Kids always follow. Otherwise, no playtime :(

BTW well done in pointing out that the taller better looking guy represents Pakistan. The girl looks like she belongs to some slum in India. She represents Mumbai :lol: :lol: :lol:

coolfadi

Voter (50+ posts)
First of all, i am still not sure whether Ajmal Qasab is Pakistani or not. Zardari and Co might be pressurized from US to accept this and PM Gillani might not be willing to do so. Thats why Durrani was sacked. So i am still not sure whether he is Pakistani or not bcoz We have so corrupt leader who can give any statement by getting some money. Secondly lets suppose he is Pakistani then WHY are we believing that HE WAS INVOLVED IN MUMBAI ATTACKS?? India has too many Pakistanis in her Jails so it could be possible that India has captured some Pakistani and put all blame on him. I cannot understand that everybody in our media and in our govt is accepting Indian statement that HE IS A TERRORIST????? We should not say so vulnerable statements. We have to analyze all the evidence provided by India and then come to some conclusion. Only when if Ajmal Qasab is found guilty then Govt of Pakistan can give the statements which they are giving right now without going through any investigations. During the investigation Pakistan can ask for access to Ajmal whether he is Pakistani or not just to carry out investigation. And as a last step IF AND ONLY IF AJMAL found guilty then all of his linkage in Pakistan should be sorted out.

indian

Citizen
mborder said:
Dude, trust me nothing is going to happen. Papa (American Government Rep - Boucher) went to New Delhi and told the Indians that Pakistan has to do more but has already taken some very positvie steps. When the dady of the south asians tells something to do to his kids (Pak and India), Kids always follow. Otherwise, no playtime :(

BTW well done in pointing out that the taller better looking guy represents Pakistan. The girl looks like she belongs to some slum in India. She represents Mumbai :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just one more terror attack from Pak, we get the proofs and wait for noone, no negotiations, direct action!

I represented Pak by that guy as he was the one who ws beaten black and blue, clothes torn! i doubt u people even have enough clothes ;)

U RIGHTLY CALLED THE AMERICAN AS UR FATHER AS SO MANY AMERICANS KEEP COMING TO UR COUNTRY, BOMBING UR PEOPLE. SURELY MANY OF PAKISTANIS ARE THEIR KIDS . U CONSIDER HIM UR DAD AND THAT CLEARLY SHOWS U FEAR HIM.

In th movie, the actress is doin the role of a common Mumbai girl.
BTW , cud u post some pics of Pakistani's girls who look better than the Indian actress u r talkin about??? NO BURKHAS! WE NEED TO SEE D FACE TO JUDGE BEAUTY, NOT THE FIGURE. wat do u know bout beauty, u've only seen the faces of females from ur family and from ur local brothels. others are clad in the burkas u people impose on 'em.

indian

Citizen
coolfadi said:
First of all, i am still not sure whether Ajmal Qasab is Pakistani or not. Zardari and Co might be pressurized from US to accept this and PM Gillani might not be willing to do so. Thats why Durrani was sacked. So i am still not sure whether he is Pakistani or not bcoz We have so corrupt leader who can give any statement by getting some money. Secondly lets suppose he is Pakistani then WHY are we believing that HE WAS INVOLVED IN MUMBAI ATTACKS?? India has too many Pakistanis in her Jails so it could be possible that India has captured some Pakistani and put all blame on him. I cannot understand that everybody in our media and in our govt is accepting Indian statement that HE IS A TERRORIST????? We should not say so vulnerable statements. We have to analyze all the evidence provided by India and then come to some conclusion. Only when if Ajmal Qasab is found guilty then Govt of Pakistan can give the statements which they are giving right now without going through any investigations. During the investigation Pakistan can ask for access to Ajmal whether he is Pakistani or not just to carry out investigation. And as a last step IF AND ONLY IF AJMAL found guilty then all of his linkage in Pakistan should be sorted out.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BEFORE POSTING BE PROPERLY UPDATED WID NEWS! KASAB'S CAUHT ON CAMERA (PICS AND VIDEO BOTH) EXECUTING THE ATTACK. AND U DOUBT WHETHER HE WAS INVOVLED. :lol:

If ur leaders start accepting terrorits as ur nationals just bcoz of pressure, then there's no need to say about how badly u people tremble by hearing America's name . BUT, THATS NOT WHAT HAPPENED HERE, CHECK OUT THE PROOFS AND THEN TALK.

mborder

Citizen
Just one more terror attack from Pak, we get the proofs and wait for noone, no negotiations, direct action!

I represented Pak by that guy as he was the one who ws beaten black and blue, clothes torn! i doubt u people even have enough clothes ;)

U RIGHTLY CALLED THE AMERICAN AS UR FATHER AS SO MANY AMERICANS KEEP COMING TO UR COUNTRY, BOMBING UR PEOPLE. SURELY MANY OF PAKISTANIS ARE THEIR KIDS . U CONSIDER HIM UR DAD AND THAT CLEARLY SHOWS U FEAR HIM.

In th movie, the actress is doin the role of a common Mumbai girl.
BTW , cud u post some pics of Pakistani's girls who look better than the Indian actress u r talkin about??? NO BURKHAS! WE NEED TO SEE D FACE TO JUDGE BEAUTY, NOT THE FIGURE. wat do u know bout beauty, u've only seen the faces of females from ur family and from ur local brothels. others are clad in the burkas u people impose on 'em

First prove that Pakistan ever attacked India then we will talk about one more attack. Ironically, that's exactly how they were talking in the scene. :lol: :lol:
By the way if India takes a direct action then unlike you guys we don't keep the nukes to worship them. We use them.

On one hand you are mentioning burkhas and the other hand you doubt if we have enough clothes. U really are a stupid one. But since u r an Indian, it's not surprising.
I know Indians don't like to wear a lot. Their naked pundits speak volumes about nudity. Their nude actressses, wearing US flag bras look weird. They don't even have selfesteem. They try to put a lot of powder to hide their dark skin. No love for their own country
You picked up the better looking guy subconciously. It is a well known truth. Pakistanis are better looking than Indians. Embrace this truth and your life will become easier.

India is an illegimate child of USA and Europe. That's why you send all the ifo to FBI and other agencies. Their ambassadors come to your country and the Indians run to them and say, "Mama, Papa, look what Pakistan did." Then they tell Pakistan not to bother India. "Do more." India is definetely their better child but an illegitimate one. :lol: :lol:

The chick in the scene has a weird face. It's like a square. I wonder if her face was parceled from somewhere in a box. Dude you have a weird taste. Probably because of the company you keep. Your local brothels may be? :lol: :lol: :lol:

coolfadi

Voter (50+ posts)
indian said:
coolfadi said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
BEFORE POSTING BE PROPERLY UPDATED WID NEWS! KASAB'S CAUHT ON CAMERA (PICS AND VIDEO BOTH) EXECUTING THE ATTACK. AND U DOUBT WHETHER HE WAS INVOVLED. :lol:

If ur leaders start accepting terrorits as ur nationals just bcoz of pressure, then there's no need to say about how badly u people tremble by hearing America's name . BUT, THATS NOT WHAT HAPPENED HERE, CHECK OUT THE PROOFS AND THEN TALK.

U look like a kid. I really dont bother to give answer to kids but i have to becoz its not my case but my country's respect is on stake.
You talked about the pictures... it make me laugh. Any intelligence agency can do it very easily. Its not a big task. They might have captured him and after some beating process anybody will be wiling to do this, so its not a big deal. Ok tell me IS it coincidence that Camera captured only one man who is caught alive?? Why not other 9 persons???? Coincidence???? lolzz.... I think your cameras are also very intelligent now :) they only capture those people who they know will be caught alive :P :). Anyways i dont have time to waste on your useless comments.

indian

Citizen
I ASKED U TO BE UPDATED WID PROPER INFO
THE CAMERA CAPTURED ALL THE 10 TERRORISTS, BUT KASAB'S PIC IS DISPLAYED MORE FREQUENTLY COZ HE WAS CAUGHT ALIVE.

coolfadi

Voter (50+ posts)
indian said:
THE CAMERA CAPTURED ALL THE 10 TERRORISTS, BUT KASAB'S PIC IS DISPLAYED MORE FREQUENTLY COZ HE WAS CAUGHT ALIVE.

Could you please give me the pictures of other 9?????????????????????? IT will be so nice of you.

indian

Citizen
coolfadi said:
indian said:

Could you please give me the pictures of other 9?????????????????????? IT will be so nice of you.

names and photos of all 10 terrorists involved in Mumbai attack
Cops release names and photos of all 10 terrorists involved in Mumbai attack
GIVEN BELOW IS D URL, I DONT HAVE TIME TO INSERT EACH IMAGE OVER HERE, SO VISIT THE URL URSELF.
8 PICS HAVE BEEN GIVEN
9TH IS KASAB. 10TH ONE WAS BURNT BADLY, SO NO MEANING OF POSTING A BURNT FACE.

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30308

mborder

Citizen
Indian wrote:

GIVEN BELOW IS D URL, I DONT HAVE TIME TO INSERT EACH IMAGE OVER HERE, SO VISIT THE URL URSELF.
8 PICS HAVE BEEN GIVEN

Do you have a response for the following post?

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/10-terro...bfda157e?sid=fe2d6077056b4e2927effb1e6d849be3

coolfadi

Voter (50+ posts)
indian said:
coolfadi said:
indian said:

8 PICS HAVE BEEN GIVEN

These picture give you the answer what you are looking for. Out of 8 persons only 3 are looking like were involved in the attack. Who bring the other pictures???? If you say they were carrying in their purse then its redicolous... no terrorist carry pictures for others in there pockets. If you dont have any answer then these pictures has no significance and i can give you million of pictures of indians so its a hand crafted "evidence". By the way no picture is captured by the CCTV cameras as it was captured in case of Ajmal Qasab. Actually i was asking you the CCTV pictures of other terrorists. you have just made fake evidences and i can make such kind of evidence at home even without the help of govt.