Only PTI is Genuine Opposition in Pakistan : Hassan Nisar

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Sweat heart don't worry about the Gun, it kills from the front which show who had killed, here case is entirely different, you people are being fooled in name of honesty, how nicely this man is using you guys, and you people doesn't want look left and right, Great blind faith, keep on going, however it will end with worst then a gunman shooting.

and for what reasons do u follow ur leaders ...Do u mind sharing it?

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
and for what reasons do u follow ur leaders ...Do u mind sharing it?

I follow my leader Mohammad Ali Jinnah, who has courage to talk his rivals, who set example for all, how a political leader has to be, his teaching are so clear, that I can differentiate the black sheep, who is pretending as our well wishers, in the name leadership.

Last edited:

GraanG2

I follow my leader Mohammad Ali Jinnah, who has courage to talk his rivals, who set example for all, how a political leader has to, his teaching are so clear, that I can differentiate the black sheep, who is pretending as our well wishers, in the name leadership.

So where is Mohammad Ali jinnah Rahmatullah Alaihe now ? So that we can follow him...Or do u know anybody who is a true follower of him,so that we can join him and save our country ?I will appreciate it ...Thanks.

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistanis are lucky to have a person mids them like him. Imran Khan is the only hope for dying Pakistan.
WOrry about your own country freaking immigrant...we will worry about Imran...and you got it wrong it is the US which is dying not Pakistan dumba$$

sngilani

WOrry about your own country freaking immigrant...we will worry about Imran...and you got it wrong it is the US which is dying not Pakistan dumba$$

America is a super-power of current times. Every super-power did similar stuff. Previous super-powers usually lasted 500 to 3500 years. America is just 150 years old. Still a long way to go. Just relax, sit back and give me a break.

1. Egyptian Empire: 3100BC – 332BC, Duration: 2,768 years
  2. Minoan Empire: 2700BC – 1450BC, Duration: 1,250 years – Eruption of Thera: 1500BC
  3. China: 2200BC – 1500AD, Duration: 3,700 years
  4. Maya Civilization: 1800BC – 900AD, Duration: 2,700 years
  5. Babylonian Empire: 2000BC – 540BC, Duration: 1,460 years – Fall of Babylon: 539BC : 2000BC – 612BC, Duration: 1,388 years – Fall of Nineveh: 612BC
  6. Kingdom of Israel: 930BC – 70AD, Duration 1,000 years – Fall of Jerusalem: 70AD : 31BC – 476BC, Duration: 445 years – Fall of Rome: 476BC
  7. Ancient Greece: 750BC – 146BC, Duration: 604 years
  8. Persian Empire: 550BC – 1935AD, Duration: 2,485 years
  9. Byzantine Empire: 330 – 1453, Duration: 1,123 years – Fall of Constantinople: 1453
  10. British Empire: 1497 – 1997, Duration: 500 years – Handover of Hong Kong: 1997
  11. American Empire: 1898 – ?, Duration: 110 years

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now will start watching the appraisal of Hasan Nisar by PTI fools,

They simply want some to talk few good words for Imran Khan, and even if that would be donkey, they will be taking that donkey as their well wisher.

Can't stop laughing.:lol::lol::lol:
Same Hasan Nisar used to like mqm little while ago. MQMers were calling him a great man. Now after being exposed to crimes of mqm, he started supported Imran, now he becomes donkey. So what is the standard of human vs donkey. If you support mqm then you r the man and if you r against mqm and support pti, you become donkey. What a pity.