One Pound Fish Man Shahid Nazir Featured in PTCL's - Landline Link advertisement

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well we should be more focused towards the relief poor people will get in getting their lines reconnected. I don't know why we need to always see the negative part of everything.
Its still better than the ad's our channels are broadcasting or the programs being shown. Why don't we point out that.

Why don't you post the video first of those channels?

I will be happy to comment.

What's good in this advertisement? Let's hear from you, which cannot be done without ladies dancing behind him.

---
brilTek

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: One Pound Fish Man Shahid Nazir Featured in PTCL's - Landline Link ad

Way off topic. Plus, how do you know that his imaan was safe when he was poor?? Thats just speculation. Only Allah knows best.

That said, I am still happy for his success.

How comes this off topic? DO you consider earning is NOT PART OF RELIGION?

A person who is earning haraam money --- his ibaadaat and duas are not accepted to nearest meaning of Hadith

I can't say about his Imaan when He was in poverty --- but what I knew that he was selling fish in market --- which apparently seems Hallal money. I can't accuse anyone until I have evidence.

I am not Happy for HIM being Muslim---- He is going in the wrong direction to earn money.

Whom do you call Success? Paisaa aanaa chahiyee --- jaisaay bhi kammaoa ---- then Malik riaz is also very successful.

Allah subhan e tallha says in Quran to nearest meaning --- A successful person is one who saved from Hell fire.

I have full trust on Allah subhan e tallah definitions of success.

---
brilTek

hans

Banned

Try your Islamic logic on Altaf Hussain.

London seem to a creepy place for all sub human.

I am Muslim --- and Islam is part of my life.

I will see and do everything (try my best) as per teachings of Islam.

If one don't want to live life as per Islamic laws --- ones choice.

Do you want to keep Islam limited to mosque, or after death for Janzaa only? Islam is way of life 24 hours.

Least to say that Islam is not 100% of my life, Ishallah if Allah will, It will happen --- but I am not of those who do not call an evil an evil.

Enough to say that I always try my best to lower my gaze when I come across ladies. There are many more Muslims which I know who are spending their lives as per Islam.

Islam is not limited to Pakistan --- Its a worldwide religion, challenges can be different.

---
brilTek

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Do you want to keep Islam limited to mosque, or after death for Janzaa only? Islam is way of life 24 hours.

Least to say that Islam is not 100% of my life, Ishallah if Allah will, It will happen --- but I am not of those who do not call an evil an evil.

Enough to say that I always try my best to lower my gaze when I come across ladies. There are many more Muslims which I know who are spending their lives as per Islam.

Islam is not limited to Pakistan --- Its a worldwide religion, challenges can be different.

---
brilTek

itna Islam ka theka otaya huwa hai tu jakar kisi Islamic country main reh , London ki larkion ko kyon Kharab kar raha hai phir ? Tum dadhi waloon ne hi Islam ko barbaad kaar dya hai :angry_smile: Attaturk ne jo mullaoon ke sath kya that bilkul teek kya tha.

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)

itna Islam ka theka otaya huwa hai tu jakar kisi Islamic country main reh , London ki larkion ko kyon Kharab kar raha hai phir ? Tum dadhi waloon ne hi Islam ko barbaad kaar dya hai :angry_smile: Attaturk ne jo mullaoon ke sath kya that bilkul teek kya tha.

Firstly I don't have beard and I am a Muslim with lot of sins. Surprised

I will live where I like --- the whole earth belongs to ALLAH subhan e tallah. Allah brings me to this country and if HE wills, HE will take me to some other place. Neither I love living here in UK nor hate.

So lets hear from you what you have done for ISLAM ? How you have ensured that Islam is presented in its true spirit?

Ager moulviaan ney islam kharaab ker diyaa hai tu kyaa maan behnoo ko nachaanaa kya yeah Islam hai????

And learn to debate --- stop using tum tum --- is this you have learnt how to talk/speak?

---
brilTek

brilTek

Senator (1k+ posts)

Try your Islamic logic on Altaf Hussain.

London seem to a creepy place for all sub human.

Why don't you take the lead ?

I am so disappointed to see MUSLIMS who love to see other's sister dancing ---- Fear ALLAH before a day comes when right in front of own eyes --- our mother/sisters/daughter will not be protected any more.

---
brilTek

Abdul Haadi

Senator (1k+ posts)

---
brilTek

Br. I totally agree with you