One Constitution, one set of laws but interpretations, results vary

Pakistan2017

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Allah O Akbar

Sir you have totally come down to the Imran Khan's Level of hurlinng blames with out taking a single look at your back. I know this this came out of either Raoof Klasras mouth or any other 3rd class TV anchor who knows everything about everything. And you did not even care to confirm that. Honestly I could not expect this from a 66 years old wise person. Unless you are a 20 years old lad just playing with me.
Just to check what you are saying i googled "how to open a Swiss bank account". First three sites i saw, all say you need passport to open an account. How can noora get so special treatment of being allowed to open account on Iqama. Please Sir be authentic with your information.

https://www.premiumswitzerland.com/financial-news/banking/open-a-swiss-account.htm

2. WHICH DOCUMENTS WILL I NEED?

All banks will require customers to prove their identity with an official document, usually a passport.If you are not able to go to Switzerland in person to open the account, you may complete the procedure by post by sending a copy of your passport certified by an approved institution.
By law, banks in Switzerland are not allowed to accept funds which they know or suspect have been obtained through criminal activities.

The whole world knows that every corrupt person keeps his ill gotten money in Swiss Banks, without a trace. The condition described, herein, regarding passport is for the identity of the person. When any person having Aqama opens an account, declares as the Resident of Aqama issuing country.

However, our discussion started regarding corruption of noora. Just say on OATH noora is corrupt or not? This will save your time and will let you concentrate on your project.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sir you could have finished discussion any time you wanted. All I was trying to know how much real information you have on which you are saying things with a Qassam. But as i expected, like every other Insafi, you knew nothing. Sir you are one of the persons who is affected by the noise and started making noise by yourself. When you are asked to explain yourself you have no explanation about what you say. Just like in your this post you are now twisting this facts on Iqama and passport. I am not going to ask you to prove yourself again.

Qasam is not a small thing for me Jnaab. You can please do it yourself. Just like a Hindu will say with Qasam that his bhugwan and hanooman is the real Gods. Just like the mushriq quresh used to say qasam on Laat, Mannat and Uzza. The qasam which has no basis, only based on the the noise that other Hindus and Mushriqs make around them. No need to look a little deeper, No need to actually think.

I think we dont have anything further to go.

The whole world knows that every corrupt person keeps his ill gotten money in Swiss Banks, without a trace. The condition described, herein, regarding passport is for the identity of the person. When any person having Aqama opens an account, declares as the Resident of Aqama issuing country.

However, our discussion started regarding corruption of noora. Just say on OATH noora is corrupt or not? This will save your time and will let you concentrate on your project.

Pakistan2017

Sir you could have finished discussion any time you wanted. All I was trying to know how much real information you have on which you are saying things with a Qassam. But as i expected, like every other Insafi, you knew nothing. Sir you are one of the persons who is affected by the noise and started making noise by yourself. When you are asked to explain yourself you have no explanation about what you say. Just like in your this post you are now twisting this facts on Iqama and passport. I am not going to ask you to prove yourself again.

Qasam is not a small thing for me Jnaab. You can please do it yourself. Just like a Hindu will say with Qasam that his bhugwan and hanooman is the real Gods. Just like the mushriq quresh used to say qasam on Laat, Mannat and Uzza. The qasam which has no basis, only based on the the noise that other Hindus and Mushriqs make around them. No need to look a little deeper, No need to actually think.

The way you have persuaded this issue to prove that noora is not corrupt, had you been sure about it you would have taken Oath 100 times for noora's honesty. When his family's case is concluded, INSH AA ALLAH, we will meet again on this Forum.

Pakistan2017

https://92newshd.tv/sharif-family-o...s-reveals-british-land-registry/#.WtmNeC5ubIU

RajaRawal111

Sir again, I was not proving anything. I was trying to seek the level of your information. I was just trying to look at the basis of your qassam, and you have proved it yourself that you are just like a straw flowing with the stream.

I dont care how you look at me. I told you the day I was convinced that i was so much ill informed, I totally collapsed and submitted myself to Allah. Please read again the story i told you about me on comment No-28. But I ended up with an anger when i came to know this all was nothing but lies.

I dont care what court will decide. I have seen court deciding by manufacturing the definition of asset and i have seen court deciding by reading only article 63 alone in one case (and whole constitution in all other cases).

But i will allow you to taunt on me when that happens - dont worry about that please.

So far as your 2nd post of news is concerned. Let me tell you that according to Noor's claim in court the Companies may be registered in 1993-96, but were transferred to Nooras names in 2006. Please wait for two to three days and you will hear the same in court. And please for that level of info you have to read the court proceedings --- not watch the doggy talk shows.

The way you have persuaded this issue to prove that noora is not corrupt, had you been sure about it you would have taken Oath 100 times for noora's honesty. When his family's case is concluded, INSH AA ALLAH, we will meet again on this Forum.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)

Sir G, stop wasting your time arguing pointlessly, like I said before this is nothing but "truck ki batti" All this JIT said this, said that, has this document, doesn't have this document, is pointless and has no merit here. This is a narrative built by Ganjoo and Ferrari outside the courts so their darbaris lap it up and as you can see only works on these feeble minded patwaris

The case stays exactly the same as it was before when in the SC, they admitted having these properties and till date haven't been able to produce a single shred of evidence to prove how they paid for it, everything and anything else is a diversion.

Simple open and shut case, but the noora lawyers to squeeze ever last drop of fees before they end up in jail are uselessly stretching this case out. One last hurrah if you will. Make as much money as they can now, because later all their assets and bank accounts will be frozen and the lawyers will be left holding their nothing but their ***** in their hands.

RajaRawal111

I am sorry sir I know we have already stopped this discussion. But one thing I just saw is quite relevant. Thought it is better to share with you too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhwdYIJgTjM/