One Constitution, one set of laws but interpretations, results vary

Pakistan2017

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Okay jnaab I promise I will give you the utmost respect from this point own as your life experience is significantly more than mine. thanks for telling me.

I definitely will come to the so called "Simple Words" and I will definitely let you know why I will say them or why I will not say them. And in doing this my intent is to explain myself not defending my so called Guru. So please I request you again to stay with me for some time. And please dont leave this conversation in between.

You said NAB has given proofs that Avenfield Apartments were bought in 1992-93 by same off shore company of farrari. However the fact is contrary. NAB has not given any such proofs. I will give you two evidences that tell your information is wrong.

1:
JIT in its Executive Summary Page-15 (middle para heading Conclusive findings) states

"Maryam Safdar is the real and beneficial owner of Nielson and Nescoll offshoreCompanies and owned Avenfield apartments since 2012 and before"
How much before ?? the report is silent.

Please read it your self. I found the link for you

https://www.globalvillagespace.com/...XECUTIVE-SUMMARY-JIT-REPORT-AHMED-PANSOTA.pdf

2:
In the last hearing on Friday when Wajid Zia was asked how far was your investigation he said they dont have anything before 2005. He admitted that Mariyam had no role in incorporation of both companies. When wajid Zia was further asked about agent who worked on behalf of purchaser of apartments between 1993 to 1996 Mr Lawrence Radley, of Dibb Lupton Broomhead. This is the person who has certified that He never had any instructions from Sharif Family at the time of Purchasing in 1993 to 1996. Wajid Zia did not refute his knowledge about this certificate and admitted they never cared to investigate this guy.

Link is here please read it yourself.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1401529/jit-head-asked-about-offshore-companies-in-avenfield-case

So ???????

So, go to this link: https://fp.brecorder.com/2018/04/20180414360903/

I will not waste your time.

RajaRawal111

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Thank you, I have read each and every word of your link. And I request you also not to just read the heading, rather go into the details also. Please read your own link. It says exactly the same thing I said in my point No. 2 in my last post.

Here i am pasting the part i wanted you to focus on.

Zia said the certification by BVI authorities of correspondence between FIA of BVI and law firm Mossack Fonseca in 2012 and Maryam's link with Minerva Financial Services Limited documented through a letter, dated December 5, 2005, when the two companies were owned by share bearers at the time of incorporation, established Maryam's link.

When asked how the JIT established the link. This is what came out from Wajid Zia mouth.

Zia further told the court that the JIT did not take into possession the record of incorporation of Nescol and Nielsen.

Pervez questioned Zia if the record shows Maryam's role in the incorporation of the companies. On this, the witness said the record of incorporation does not show any role of Maryam in incorporation of companies. He also said that neither any witness nor any accused offered any information to the JIT regarding it. The letter, dated December 5, 2005, also does not have anything to do with the incorporation of the said two companies, he said.

The witness said that the JIT did not investigate who the owner of Avenfield properties was prior to the ownership of Nescol and Nielsen companies.

The defense counsel also asked a question from the witness about a letter of Lawrence Radley addressed to Salman Akram Raja Advocate pertaining to the Avenfield properties. In the letter, Radley had confirmed that he acted on behalf of purchasers of property in or around 1993 to 1996. "The properties were purchased through two BVI companies and my instruction to purchase the properties was not dictated by any member of the Sharif family,"

Zia said the JIT did not associate Radley in the investigation.

There you go Sir I took out word by word from your own link. And it is exactly the same i told you on my last post.

So ???????

So, go to this link: https://fp.brecorder.com/2018/04/20180414360903/

I will not waste your time.

RajaRawal111

I dont want to go too far away from the topic of this thread, and i am trying to understand the level of information of a stout PTI supporter. However just to add to your point. Talibaan and all other filth of Jihadi Tanzeem is neither Imran Khan's level nor he bears any intellect to do anything about them. From last 10 years he is seen just gliding in the direction of wind.
He once calls them our brothers and asks to open their office. Than comes attack on the KPK jail and about 150 of them run away and then comes attack on APS. After that he calls them criminals.

It is our Army who breads them for floating its agenda of supremacy in Afghanistan and Kashmir.

When Govt asks them not to breed this filth ---- it emerges as "Dawn Leaks"
Imran Khan finds it an opportunity to create rift between Govt and Army and winds it up. Our maadr Pidar Azzad media earns money in this issue for ratting

Thank you Imran Khan Thank you media you have done a good job for Maan Dhutrti ------ As a result of this Pakistan is going into the Black list of FATA

you are right ,pakistanis don't understand that nawaz sharif sahab was leader who was able to bring peace and prosperity to this south asia . but terrorists and ptichars derailed progress of pakistan.
any way pmln leadership must get guidance of nawaz sharif ,otherwise ptichars imran party have no experience of running democratic govts , they will surrender to terrorists like taliban.

Last edited:

Pakistan2017

I dont want to go too far away from the topic of this thread, and i am trying to understand the level of information of a stout PTI supporter. However just to add to your point. Talibaan and all other filth of Jihadi Tanzeem is neither Imran Khan's level nor he bears any intellect to do anything about them. From last 10 years he is seen just gliding in the direction of wind.
He once calls them our brothers and asks to open their office. Than comes attack on the KPK jail and about 150 of them run away and then comes attack on APS. After that he calls them criminals.

It is our Army who breads them for floating its agenda of supremacy in Afghanistan and Kashmir.

Imran Khan finds it an opportunity to create rift between Govt and Army and winds it up. Our maadr Pidar Azzad media earns money in this issue for ratting

Thank you Imran Khan Thank you media you have done a good job for Maan Dhutrti ------ As a result of this Pakistan is going into the Black list of FATA

Forget Imran Khan, I am not his supporter. Why every one, talking about corruption of noora and family, is construed to be IK's supporter?

Why you two stooges, once for all, say on Oath that your Guru noora is not corrupt? You say it, I will surrender to your illogical logic.

Pakistan2017

Thank you, I have read each and every word of your link. And I request you also not to just read the heading, rather go into the details also. Please read your own link. It says exactly the same thing I said in my point No. 2 in my last post.

Here i am pasting the part i wanted you to focus on.

Zia said the certification by BVI authorities of correspondence between FIA of BVI and law firm Mossack Fonseca in 2012 and Maryam's link with Minerva Financial Services Limited documented through a letter, dated December 5, 2005, when the two companies were owned by share bearers at the time of incorporation, established Maryam's link.

When asked how the JIT established the link. This is what came out from Wajid Zia mouth.

Zia further told the court that the JIT did not take into possession the record of incorporation of Nescol and Nielsen.

Pervez questioned Zia if the record shows Maryam's role in the incorporation of the companies. On this, the witness said the record of incorporation does not show any role of Maryam in incorporation of companies. He also said that neither any witness nor any accused offered any information to the JIT regarding it. The letter, dated December 5, 2005, also does not have anything to do with the incorporation of the said two companies, he said.

The witness said that the JIT did not investigate who the owner of Avenfield properties was prior to the ownership of Nescol and Nielsen companies.

The defense counsel also asked a question from the witness about a letter of Lawrence Radley addressed to Salman Akram Raja Advocate pertaining to the Avenfield properties. In the letter, Radley had confirmed that he acted on behalf of purchasers of property in or around 1993 to 1996. "The properties were purchased through two BVI companies and my instruction to purchase the properties was not dictated by any member of the Sharif family,"

Zia said the JIT did not associate Radley in the investigation.

There you go Sir I took out word by word from your own link. And it is exactly the same i told you on my last post.

So ???????

If you have inferred from this report that they did not own these properties before 2012 or even before 2006, say it on Oath. I forgive you about noora's corruption.

Pakistan2017

Although I am neither IK's supporter nor have affiliation with any political party, I can take Oath about IK's Honesty and Integrity, but you don't have balls to take Oath for noora's corruption.

RajaRawal111

جناب اب ایسے لگ رہا ہے کہ آپ گفتگو کو ختم کرنا چاہتے ہیں - اسی لئے آپ واپس قسم کھلانے پر تل پرے ہیں - چلیں میں بھی اس کو لمبا نہیں کھینچنا چاہتا
تو جناب میں یہ قسم کھا کر ایسا دعویٰ کرنے کے قبل نہیں - میں بھی آپ کی طرح چیزوں کو دیکھ رہا ہوں اور سمجھنے کی کوشش کر رہا ہوں -میرے اور اپ میں فرق صرف یہ ہے کہ آپ خود کو عمران خان کا اندھا فولوور کہلانے کو برا محسوس کرتے ہو اور مجھے کرپشن کا دفاع کرنے والا گردانتے ہوے کوئی جیجھک نہیں محسوس کرتے - حالاں کہ آپ اب خود اپنے ہی خیال جس پر آپ قسم کھا رہے تھے اس کا دفاع کرنے کے قابل نہیں - میں آپ کو اپ کے خیال سے ہٹانے کی کوشش نہیں کر رہا - صرف یہ بتانا چاہتا ہوں کہ مسلمانوں کے علاوہ دنیا ساری کے افراد غیر اللہ کا مولا ہونے پر قسم کھا سکتے ہیں - تو کیا آپ ان کی قسم پر ان کو سلام کہیں گے جو میری قسم پر مجھے سلام کہنے پر آمادہ ہیں ؟؟؟
اصل بات یہ ہے کہ آپ لوگ خود بھی نہیں جانتے کہ نورے نے کرپشن کی ہے کہ نہیں - لیکن اپنی سیاسی وابستگی اور اس پر سختی آپ کو قسمیں کھلانے کی جرات کروا رہی ہے - جو میں نہیں کر سکتا -- بس یہی ہے مجھ میں اور آپ میں فرق - مجھے جس دن کسی نے ثبوت دیکھا دیا تو میں بدل جاؤں گا - اب اگلی پوسٹ میں میں آپ کو اپنا ہی قصہ سناتا ہوں

Forget Imran Khan, I am not his supporter. Why every one, talking about corruption of noora and family, is construed to be IK's supporter?

Why you two stooges, once for all, say on Oath that your Guru noora is not corrupt? You say it, I will surrender to your illogical logic.

RajaRawal111

تو جناب میرا قصہ یہ ہے کہ میں اپنی والدہ کے فوت ہونے والے دن اداس ہوا تھا - اس کے بعد اگر میں جس دن اداس ہوا تھا - وہ دن تھا جس دن جے آئ ٹی کی رپورٹ جاری ہوئی تھی - میں نے ابھی رپورٹ نہیں دیکھی مگر ہر طرف اتنا شور اتنا مچ گیا تھا کہ میں سوچنے سمجھنے کے قبل نہیں رہا - اس رپورٹ میں میرے لئے سب سے زیادہ دکھ دینے والی بات تھی نواز شریف کی نوکری اور اپنی تنخواہ چھپانا - مجھے اس شور میں جو سنائی دیا وہ یہ تھا کہ نواجے نے سالوں ہی لمبی کمائی کی اور بہت بڑی رقم چھپا کر رکھی - اور یہ چوری کا پیسا تھا جس کو تنخواہ کی شکل میں لیا گیا - اس وقت مجھے یہ بھی نہیں پتا چلا کہ یہ صرف ١٠ ہزار درہم تھی --- دکھ کی ایک وجہ یہ تھی کہ میں اتنا اندھا اور اتنا بے خبر تھا - اس دکھ میں اور کیا وجوہات تھیں یہ کوئی سیکلوجست ہی بتا سکتا ہے پر اس میں میری ایک شکستہ اور ٹوٹے ہوے انسان کی حالت تھی
اس دکھ میں میں نے ایک تھریڈ یہاں بھی پوسٹ کیا تھا - اس میں میں نے کیا لکھا صحیح طرح یاد نہیں لیکن میں نے حضرت موسیٰ کی اللہ سے یہ دعا پوسٹ کی تھی جو انہوں نے شکستہ حالت میں مدیین کے میدان میں بے یار و مدد ہو کر مانگی تھی کہ اللہ میرے حق میں جو بہترہ ہے مجھے دے دے - میں آج اتنا فقیر ہوں کہ مجھے پتا ہی نہیں کہ میرے حق میں کیا بہتر ہے

hqdefault.jpg

یہ تھریڈ بہت ساروں کو یاد ہے - اور مجھے آج تک اس کی وجہ سے طنز کا نشانہ بنایا جاتا ہے کہ دو تین دن میرا ضمیر جاگا اور پھر کھوتے والے قیمے کے نان نے کام دکھایا اور میں دوبارہ پٹواری بن گیا - ہلاں کہ جب میں نے اگے ١٥ دن کی کورٹ پروسیڈنگ دیکھی تو پتا چلا کہ یہ ویزا کے انتظار سے بچنے کے لئے نورے کی کی ہوئی ایک شودی حرکت سے زیادہ کچھ نہیں تھا - نہ کوئی تنخواہ تھی نہ ہی اس کا دورانیہ اس کی وزارت عظمیٰ کے دوران تھا - حلف لینے کے آٹھ نو مہینے کے اندر اندر اس نے اقامہ کینسل کروا دیا - ہے سب دیکھ کر میں ان شور مچانے والوں پر لعنت بھیجنے کے سوا کچھ اور نہیں کر سکا

Although I am neither IK's supporter nor have affiliation with any political party, I can take Oath about IK's Honesty and Integrity, but you don't have balls to take Oath for noora's corruption.

RajaRawal111

اب آخری بات - ---- میں ہر ایک سے پوچھتا ہوں کہ جے ای ٹی نے جو بمب بنایا تھا ابھی تک کیوں نہیں چلا - اس رپورٹ میں کیا ہے جو مزدوروں کا جم غفیر اٹھا کر لاتا ہے - اس میں تو اتنا کچھ تھا کہ نورا ابھی تک پھاہے لگ چکا ہوتا ---- لیکن کھلنے پر پتا چلتا ہے کہ
١: جو منی ٹریل نوروں نے دی یعنی گلف سٹیل مل سے میل پچیس فیصد حصص کو بلکل دیکھنے کی کوشش نہیں کی کہ وہ پیسہ کہاں گیا
٢: ٢٠٠٥ سے پہلے فلیٹ کا مالک کیا قطری تھا بھی یا نہیں یہ کسی نے جاننے کی کوشش نہیں کی

٣: مجھے یہ بھی واجد ضیاء کے اپنے منہ سے پتا چلتا ہے کہ عمارات کی حکومت کے ساتھ دھوکہ کر کے ان سے خط لیا گیا کہ کوئی سکریپ جدہ نہیں گیا - جب کہ وہ سکریپ نہیں یہ مشینری تھی - جس ایل سی پر یہ ٹرانسفر ہوئی وہ ایل سی جان بوجھ کر اماراتی حکومت کو نہیں بھیجی گئی

تو جناب جب مجھے ان سوالوں کے جواب آپ کی سوچ کے مطابق مل گۓ تو میں قسم اٹھا کے کہتا ہوں کہ میں بھی آپ کے ساتھ مل کر قسم اٹھاؤں گا کہ نورا چور ہے ---- اس سے پہلے مجھ سے پلیز کوئی قسم نے اٹھوایں --- میرا مسلہ صرف یہ ہے کہ میں کوئی ٹاک شو نہیں دیکھتا - میں صرف اخباریں پڑھتا ہوں اس لئے میرے اوپر روف کلاسرے، مبشر لقمان اینڈ شاہد مسعود جیسے پیسے کے لئے بھونکنے والے کتوں کا کوی اثر نہیں ہوتا -- اس کے اوپر میری پوٹھوہاری اکڑ شاید اپنا کام دکھاتی ہے --- سب گالیوں اور لان تان کے باوجود اپنی جگہ پر کھڑا رہنے کی میری بری عادت --- پر جناب اس کے پیچھے کچھ ہے تو میں کھڑا ہوں نا

آگے نورے کے ساتھ کیا ہونا ہے نہ اس کا مجھے پتا ہے نے کوئی ڈر نے دکھ - صرف یہ دکھ ہونا ہے کہ اس ملک میں قانون کو اثاثے کی نئی تعریف بنا کر بھی مروڑا جا سکتا ہے - اور آرٹیکل ٦٣ کو باقی آئین سے الگ کر کے بھی مروڑا جا سکتا ہے - کیوں کہ ہمارا چوکیدار ہی جب ہم پر ہماری ہی دی ہوئی بندوق سیدھی کر لے تو ہم مرنے کی غیرت نہیں رکھتے --- کیوں کہ ہم پاکستانی قوم ہیں جس کو تاریخدان انٹرو ورڈ قوم کہتے ہیں

یہ وہی قوم ہے جس کو عمران خان ٢ نومبر کو بلاتا ہے مگر برہان ایکسچیج کے علاوہ ہر جگہ پر چین ہی چین نظر آتا ہے --- میری بات سمجھ ہی گۓ ہوں گے

Pakistan2017

اب آخری بات - ---- میں ہر ایک سے پوچھتا ہوں کہ جے ای ٹی نے جو بمب بنایا تھا ابھی تک کیوں نہیں چلا - اس رپورٹ میں کیا ہے جو مزدوروں کا جم غفیر اٹھا کر لاتا ہے - اس میں تو اتنا کچھ تھا کہ نورا ابھی تک پھاہے لگ چکا ہوتا ---- لیکن کھلنے پر پتا چلتا ہے کہ
١: جو منی ٹریل نوروں نے دی یعنی گلف سٹیل مل سے میل پچیس فیصد حصص کو بلکل دیکھنے کی کوشش نہیں کی کہ وہ پیسہ کہاں گیا
٢: ٢٠٠٥ سے پہلے فلیٹ کا مالک کیا قطری تھا بھی یا نہیں یہ کسی نے جاننے کی کوشش نہیں کی

٣: مجھے یہ بھی واجد ضیاء کے اپنے منہ سے پتا چلتا ہے کہ عمارات کی حکومت کے ساتھ دھوکہ کر کے ان سے خط لیا گیا کہ کوئی سکریپ جدہ نہیں گیا - جب کہ وہ سکریپ نہیں یہ مشینری تھی - جس ایل سی پر یہ ٹرانسفر ہوئی وہ ایل سی جان بوجھ کر اماراتی حکومت کو نہیں بھیجی گئی

تو جناب جب مجھے ان سوالوں کے جواب آپ کی سوچ کے مطابق مل گۓ تو میں قسم اٹھا کے کہتا ہوں کہ میں بھی آپ کے ساتھ مل کر قسم اٹھاؤں گا کہ نورا چور ہے ---- اس سے پہلے مجھ سے پلیز کوئی قسم نے اٹھوایں --- میرا مسلہ صرف یہ ہے کہ میں کوئی ٹاک شو نہیں دیکھتا - میں صرف اخباریں پڑھتا ہوں اس لئے میرے اوپر روف کلاسرے، مبشر لقمان اینڈ شاہد مسعود جیسے پیسے کے لئے بھونکنے والے کتوں کا کوی اثر نہیں ہوتا -- اس کے اوپر میری پوٹھوہاری اکڑ شاید اپنا کام دکھاتی ہے --- سب گالیوں اور لان تان کے باوجود اپنی جگہ پر کھڑا رہنے کی میری بری عادت --- پر جناب اس کے پیچھے کچھ ہے تو میں کھڑا ہوں نا

آگے نورے کے ساتھ کیا ہونا ہے نہ اس کا مجھے پتا ہے نے کوئی ڈر نے دکھ - صرف یہ دکھ ہونا ہے کہ اس ملک میں قانون کو اثاثے کی نئی تعریف بنا کر بھی مروڑا جا سکتا ہے - اور آرٹیکل ٦٣ کو باقی آئین سے الگ کر کے بھی مروڑا جا سکتا ہے - کیوں کہ ہمارا چوکیدار ہی جب ہم پر ہماری ہی دی ہوئی بندوق سیدھی کر لے تو ہم مرنے کی غیرت نہیں رکھتے --- کیوں کہ ہم پاکستانی قوم ہیں جس کو تاریخدان انٹرو ورڈ قوم کہتے ہیں

یہ وہی قوم ہے جس کو عمران خان ٢ نومبر کو بلاتا ہے مگر برہان ایکسچیج کے علاوہ ہر جگہ پر چین ہی چین نظر آتا ہے --- میری بات سمجھ ہی گۓ ہوں گے

For a Red Passport holder, one doesn't need any visa to enter UAE. Having read your WRITING and grammer, I don't think that you, rajarawal111, would be that naive to believe that noora had AQAMA just for entry into UAE. From core of your heart, you know the actual purpose of acquiring AQAMA by noora. Secondly it is not the salary or only AQAMA for his disqualification, it is CHEATING both the Governments of UAE and Pakistan that he had a FAKE JOB in UAE, while being PM of Pakistan.

Pakistan2017

For a Red Passport holder, one doesn't need any visa to enter UAE. Having read your WRITING and grammer, I don't think that you, rajarawal111, would be that naive to believe that noora had AQAMA just for entry into UAE. From core of your heart, you know the actual purpose of acquiring AQAMA by noora. Secondly it is not the salary or only AQAMA for his disqualification, it is CHEATING both the Governments of UAE and Pakistan that he had a FAKE JOB in UAE, while being PM of Pakistan.

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
میں تمہاری قسم کی عزت کرتا ہوں - میرے ساتھ سنجیدہ بات کرنا پلیز- میں وعدہ کرتاہوں کہ اس بات کو منطقی لیول پر رکھوں گا
جب کوئی بندہ قسم کھاتا ہے تو دوسرے کا فرض بن جاتا ہے کہ اس کی راۓ کو عزت دے - اب میں سمجھنا چاہتا ہوں کہ تم اس راۓ تک کیسے پہونچے - اس لیے پلیز اب یہ بتاؤ کہ یہ تمہیں کیسے پتا چلا کہ نواجے نے کرپشن کی ہے
میں ان دنوں میں کام کے سلسلے میں ایک پروجیکٹ پر کافی مصروف ہوں اس لئے اسی وقت جواب دینے کے قابل نہیں ہوں گا - اس لئے گزارش ہے کہ اس بات کو ختم ضرور کرنا - چاہے تین چار دن لگ

Raja Jee, How are you? Nawaz is corrupt and I can even tell you how I figured this out. It is none other then Nawaz Shariff and Shabaz Shariff themselves. Since 1990 both of them had been giving us all the logic to prove that BB and Zardari were the most corrupt persons of Pakistan. Sir, you do not need to be a scientist to apply the same logic on them now. Now if they want to prove themselves as innocent then first they will have to prove that Zardari is innocent too or they can erase our memory as well in order to do so.

Raja Jee, tussi vi qasmain saday hi ban vanay o.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Deja Vu. This and other patwaris were saying the same exact things when the Panama case was being heard in the Supreme Court last year. Court mein bizti hoti aur court ke bahir aa ker khete the ke bhai aaj to hum ne maidan maar liya aur fir Noora ke paltu social media pe bharkiyan maar te the. Lekin ajam akhir kiya huwa, yeh sub ko pata hai ! [hilar]

Aur abhi bhi inka yehi haal hai, court ke bahir aa ke bongiyan maarna aur fir nooray ke katooray social media pe aa er wohi doobara bhoonktay hai.

Yeh kya aqama aqama salary salary lagai huwi hai in jahilon ne ?

Bhai yeh Supreme court ke judgement ke review petition nahi hai jo aqamay aur salaru ki wazahat ker rahay hain , yeh to nooray ke waeelon ne Nooray ko chootiyan banay huwa hai. Aqamay ka faisala already supreme court ne suna diya hai.

NAB ka is waqt case bohat sada hai. Raseeda kada mian saab Raseeda. Aqamay ka is say door door tak koi lena dena nahi hai. Yeh aqamay aur salary ka issue dobara uthana sirf truck ki batti hai

Aur woh chawal bi ek azeem bongi hai ke Nawaz Sharif ke naam per koi property nahi nikli aur Wajid Zia ko Nooray ke waqeel ne chatti ka doodh yaad kerwa diya.

Khotay ke puttron, Aaj tak kissi ni yeh nahi kaha ke NS ke naam per koi property hai. Aur us cheez ki wazahat NS ne zindagi pheli aur akhri barr such bol ker ki thi qoum se khitab kerte huway ke bhai jo bi corruption kerta hai woh maal aur jaidad kabhi apnay naam pe nahi kerta.

RajaRawal111

I did not understand who my bad grammar tells I am not that naive. But leave it dont want any explanation.
You are coming back to the same point again and again. No I dont have anything in the core of my heart. I read it some where that the passport on which Iqama was issued was green passport. Reason for having green was that at that time Nawaz Shareef was not public office holder and was not in possession of Red passport. If you have any proof of this information (that NS ad Red passport). please send me the link.
And you can think of all karma theories he was disqualified over this or that. But the fact is he was disqualified over non declaration of the salary that he never received.

Pakistan2017

I did not understand who my bad grammar tells I am not that naive. But leave it dont want any explanation.
You are coming back to the same point again and again. No I dont have anything in the core of my heart. I read it some where that the passport on which Iqama was issued was green passport. Reason for having green was that at that time Nawaz Shareef was not public office holder and was not in possession of Red passport. If you have any proof of this information (that NS ad Red passport). please send me the link.
And you can think of all karma theories he was disqualified over this or that. But the fact is he was disqualified over non declaration of the salary that he never received.

Naturally, Aqama could not be obtained on Red PASSPORT, it has to be on an ordinary passport.
As for salary, the latest news is that noora received the salary for the month of July 2013 in August 2013. The Proof is submitted to the AC.

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pak...six-salaries-from-capital-fze-in-2013-report/

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

If you knew the Iqama could not be obtained on the red passport then why did you mention it ??? This is the problem. You people just keep on saying things for sake of saying.

And why you information has to be so outdated ??? You dont know anything about the new development on the salary issue ??? this is what happens when you listen to the just one-sided biased propaganda in TV shows.
Please read details --- not just the heading. This is dated April-5th/2018 (it is not your August of 2017 Kazab)

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1678043/1-no-evidence-to-show-sharif-received-salary-from-capital-fze/

Naturally, Aqama could not be obtained on Red PASSPORT, it has to be on an ordinary passport.
As for salary, the latest news is that noora received the salary for the month of July 2013 in August 2013. The Proof is submitted to the AC.

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pak...six-salaries-from-capital-fze-in-2013-report/

Pakistan2017

If you knew the Iqama could not be obtained on the red passport then why did you mention it ??? This is the problem. You people just keep on saying things for sake of saying.

And why you information has to be so outdated ??? You dont know anything about the new development on the salary issue ??? this is what happens when you listen to the just one-sided biased propaganda in TV shows.
Please read details --- not just the heading. This is dated April-5th/2018 (it is not your August of 2017 Kazab)

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1678043/1-no-evidence-to-show-sharif-received-salary-from-capital-fze/

This is what I am trying to make you understand that noora acquired Aqama on his ordinary passport, for he could not get it on his Official Passport; and the purpose of Aqma was to have Residency of UAE to launder money without being traced as Pakistani.
Say it on Oath that noora has not laundered money.

RajaRawal111

This is what I am trying to make you understand that noora acquired Aqama on his ordinary passport, for he could not get it on his Official Passport; and the purpose of Aqma was to have Residency of UAE to launder money without being traced as Pakistani.
Say it on Oath that noora has not laundered money.

Oo come on sir. Who in the world calls you Amaatati when you hold Iqama. Iqama is for khaarijis only. Please say something which makes sense.
I have few friends who work In Saudia and my nephew is in Dubai. Their Iqama states their nationality as Pakistani .

Last edited:

Pakistan2017

Oo come on sir. Who in the world calls you Amaatati when you hold Iqama. Iqama is for khaarijis only. Please say something which makes sense.
I have few friends who work In Saudia and my nephew is in Dubai. Their Iqama states their nationality as Pakistani .

I said Resident not Citizen. When any person has Aqama of UAE, he automatically becomes resident of UAE. When any resident of UAE, having UAE Aqama, opens an account in Switzerland's banks, his identity is declared as of UAE Resident. Therefore, when Government of Pakistan approaches that bank and asks for any information about that person's accounts, the bank refuses to pass any information about that person, on the plea that the person is UAE resident, not Pakistani. I hope, rather am sure, you will understand the importance and utility of UAE Aqama, as for noora is concerned.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

Allah O Akbar

Sir you have totally come down to the Imran Khan's Level of hurlinng blames with out taking a single look at your back. I know this this came out of either Raoof Klasras mouth or any other 3rd class TV anchor who knows everything about everything. And you did not even care to confirm that. Honestly I could not expect this from a 66 years old wise person. Unless you are a 20 years old lad just playing with me.
Just to check what you are saying i googled "how to open a Swiss bank account". First three sites i saw, all say you need passport to open an account. How can noora get so special treatment of being allowed to open account on Iqama. Please Sir be authentic with your information.

https://www.premiumswitzerland.com/financial-news/banking/open-a-swiss-account.htm

[h=3]2. WHICH DOCUMENTS WILL I NEED?[/h]All banks will require customers to prove their identity with an official document, usually a passport.If you are not able to go to Switzerland in person to open the account, you may complete the procedure by post by sending a copy of your passport certified by an approved institution.
By law, banks in Switzerland are not allowed to accept funds which they know or suspect have been obtained through criminal activities.

I said Resident not Citizen. When any person has Aqama of UAE, he automatically becomes resident of UAE. When any resident of UAE, having UAE Aqama, opens an account in Switzerland's banks, his identity is declared as of UAE Resident. Therefore, when Government of Pakistan approaches that bank and asks for any information about that person's accounts, the bank refuses to pass any information about that person, on the plea that the person is UAE resident, not Pakistani. I hope, rather am sure, you will understand the importance and utility of UAE Aqama, as for noora is concerned.