Off The Record - 19th May 2011 - Imran Khan & Shah Mahmood Qureshi

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
every word of Imran khan carries a lot of weight. I don't think any current ruling party can take this country out of this mess. Remember ,,,,, we don't any politician at this stage........ we need someone honest , loyal, and patriotic who can take this nation to next level.. If he is not a fine politician then its fine.. Man ,,,,,, these policies are made and designed by bureaucracy and army, you just need someone to keep a check on these .... i tell you folks,,, there is no way out except IK... I was a True PPP jialla but i have changed my mind and affiliations after looking at the current situation. I have convinced at least 50 people to change their minds, if every one does like this then it will make a lot of difference. please play your part.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
look at this moron qureshi,,, dont forget his speeches and actions when he was in power.. he is mutlab purast and greedy.. he should be given same value as ppp , choor, daku, traiter...OH GOD PLEASE SAVE THIS COUNTRY FROM THESE LOOTERS

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
This govt is not in a position to take a "UTURN" against US because this govt came with their blessings.Since Osama is found in Aibtabad ,pakistan's position have declined a lot.In stead of making some emotional dicisions ,we should now compromise with the situation and the world opinion.If Alqaeda and TTP are in fata area which is inaccessible for pak army.The best solution is that pak army , ISI and CIA co-operate with each other and find the alqaeda millitants who are as a matter of fact against pakistan too,eliminate them.if US says that Haqqani group goes to afghanistan ,just tell the americans ,attack them with your drones in afghanistan or talk to them -no problem but please dont use your drones in pak area ,we got lots of collateral damage which is going against us. US already have a safe corridor from pak to afghanistan border only for insurgents.I think what pak and US need is a real mutual understanding to come to an agreement which work for both countries,the problem lies in mistrust between the two .There are not more than 50 to 100 alqaeda members at the most and its not hard to finish them or catch them but going after both at the same time ,could triger the talibans to join the alqaeda and will be more problematic situation.

Last edited:

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
The more I listen to IK the more I tend to like him. I still believe that he should build a strong PTI team and I mean NOW....... otherwise it will be too late. PTI should annouance propective candidates for the next election NOW, so that people from each constituancy get reasonable time to familiarize.

Zindabad4u

Senator (1k+ posts)
1st of all Politics in world, for example in USA Obama came with hope and change wat he did more violence in Pakistan and world. Same thing goes with imran when he will come in power he will be like rest of the corrupt politicans. I hate politicians

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
The more I listen to IK the more I tend to like him. I still believe that he should build a strong PTI team and I mean NOW....... otherwise it will be too late. PTI should annouance propective candidates for the next election NOW, so that people from each constituancy get reasonable time to familiarize.
[hilar][hilar]Soon you will hear PTI prospective candidates, Like Javed Hashmi, Marvi Memon, Eitezaz Ehsan ,ShahMehmoud Qureshi,etc etc (clap)(clap) otherwise, You have a big list of PTI candidates, shall I give you the long list of PTI candidates, No1 Imran Khan No2 Imran Khan No3 Imran Khan.....No100 Imran Khan. please remind me if I forget any name from this list......:lol::lol::lol:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why blame on this puppet Government, simply talk about those elements who are using these puppets as their shield, very simple, Kashif should ask Imran, if US will attack, whether our Army could react? and then see his face, how he could reply against his God Fathers............very shameful...........

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Those names are way much better then corrupt Nawaz and Shahbaz.

[hilar][hilar]Soon you will hear PTI prospective candidates, Like Javed Hashmi, Marvi Memon, Eitezaz Ehsan ,ShahMehmoud Qureshi,etc etc (clap)(clap) otherwise, You have a big list of PTI candidates, shall I give you the long list of PTI candidates, No1 Imran Khan No2 Imran Khan No3 Imran Khan.....No100 Imran Khan. please remind me if I forget any name from this list......:lol::lol::lol:

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
No 101: Abbasi Ali
Constituency: Internet
Area: siasat.pk

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Army say tau Shahbaz aur Nisaar milltay hain why not ask them?

Why blame on this puppet Government, simply talk about those elements who are using these puppets as their shield, very simple, Kashif should ask Imran, if US will attack, whether our Army could react? and then see his face, how he could reply against his God Fathers............very shameful...........

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
i was always critical of Imran Khan's solution to all the terrorism...he now however is making more sense by saying that 'we will not let this region export any militants outside'
right now the main problem is that the taliban and alqaeda are continuously cross the border to afghanistan and creating problems for the coalition forces.
if we can control this leak of filthy terrorists we can sure have a better standing in the world!!! but we cannot keep exporting terrorists, harboring some and then worrying about our 'sovereignty'

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
exactly, we cannot harbor terrorist and then cry when others violate our sovereignty !!! first we should stop the export of terrorism, we should not harbor any terrorists , keep a check on madrassas and close the ones that have nothing to do with Islam and everything to do to destroy its image and then we can stand up for out sovereignty with dignity and respect!!!

This govt is not in a position to take a "UTURN" against US because this govt came with their blessings.Since Osama is found in Aibtabad ,pakistan's position have declined a lot.In stead of making some emotional dicisions ,we should now compromise with the situation and the world opinion.If Alqaeda and TTP are in fata area which is inaccessible for pak army.The best solution is that pak army , ISI and CIA co-operate with each other and find the alqaeda millitants who are as a matter of fact are against pakistan too,eliminate them.if US says that Haqqani group goes to afghanistan ,just tell the americans ,attack them with your drones in afghanistan or talk to them -no problem but please dont use your drones in pak area ,we got lots of collateral damage which is going against us. US already have a safe corridor from pak to afghanistan border only for insurgents.I think what pak and US need is a real mutual understanding to come to an agreement which work for both countries,the problem lies in mistrust between the two .There are not more than 50 to 100 alqaeda members at the most and its not hard to finish them or catch them but going after both at the same time ,could triger the talibans to join the alqaeda and will be more problematic situation.

khawaja86

Banned
army made the policy after 911? which destroyed the whole country, and now that army is supporting imran khan, so can he bring any change????? if he tried to make policies on his own army will topple his govn as they have done it many times in the past