Obey God, Obey the Messenger

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Who is this person? Never heard of him.

Wake up Pak and Citizen X - I got to go as deliveries are coming en-masse. It was emotional. Take it easy.
It's ok, its typical SOP to runaway when you've run out tricks and can't dodge and divert anymore.

See ya! Until the next time you come along telling everyone they are wrong and don't know anything just because you say so 😉

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It's ok, its typical SOP to runaway when you've run out tricks and can't dodge and divert anymore.

See ya! Until the next time you come along telling everyone they are wrong and don't know anything just because you say so 😉

Yes you are right - I did run away because I know that it would not be useful to spend time debating something very basic. It would just be a back and forth and you would be reading my arguments just to do the rebuttal and not to find the truth. I have already pointed out what you need to do and that is to question the basic premise that you are using. Now I cannot do it for you and I will have to repeat that you need to understand how knowledge is created, preserved and accumulated. Remember there is text and then there is knowledge that the text emanates. The second is similar any other body of knowledge like history or even physics which grows both in depth as well as laterally. Good luck.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Yes you are right - I did run away because I know that it would not be useful to spend time debating something very basic. It would just be a back and forth and you would be reading my arguments just to do the rebuttal and not to find the truth. I have already pointed out what you need to do and that is to question the basic premise that you are using. Now I cannot do it for you and I will have to repeat that you need to understand how knowledge is created, preserved and accumulated. Remember there is text and then there is knowledge that the text emanates. The second is similar any other body of knowledge like history or even physics which grows both in depth as well as laterally. Good luck.
Once again, you know everything and everyone else is wrong but you'll make every excuse possible and talk at length on every subject under the sun except the topic at hand or provide any actual arguments.

It's ok know I know people like you have nothing of actual substance so you'll dodge and weave forever around the topic shrugging off everything not even worthy of your superior intellect, trying to keep up the illusion. But you see this is not my first rodeo will people like you.

So like I said it's OK to run away claiming the argument is beneath you and the participants not worthy. But I'll see you next time for sure doing the same because your hubris, inflated ego and deluded view of your own abilities wont let you stay out 🙂

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Once again, you know everything and everyone else is wrong but you'll make every excuse possible and talk at length on every subject under the sun except the topic at hand or provide any actual arguments.

It's ok know I know people like you have nothing of actual substance so you'll dodge and weave forever around the topic shrugging off everything not even worthy of your superior intellect, trying to keep up the illusion. But you see this is not my first rodeo will people like you.

So like I said it's OK to run away claiming the argument is beneath you and the participants not worthy. But I'll see you next time for sure doing the same because your hubris, inflated ego and deluded view of your own abilities wont let you stay out 🙂

I am just a poor delivery driver. - BTW what does rodeo mean? Did you mean radio ?

FORCE

MPA (400+ posts)
Stop spreading this stupidity - Just listen to what this idiot is saying and try to analyse its meaninglessness. There is a basic problem of education in the Muslim world. Much of the jahalat in Islamic world spreads because of the inability of the people to deconstruct arguments and see the fallacies.
You know nothing, just listen to it again, then comment.