Obama Declares an all Out War against Pakistan !!!

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Obama Declares an all Out War against Pakistan

By A Khokar May 25th, 2011
Barack Obama has indicated he would be prepared to launch another US raid into Pakistani territory if another leading terrorist suspect was found to be hiding there.

In a BBC interview before a state visit to London this week, Obama described the killing of Osama bin Laden in Abbotabad as a powerful moment for America.
He said he wanted to establish a more co-operative relationship with Islamabad after outrage in Pakistan over the US action, which was carried out without prior notice.
Asked what he would do if the US found another very high-value target there , such as the Taliban leader, Mullah Omar, Obama indicated he would act again.
Ive always been clear to the Pakistanis and Im not the first administration to say this that our job is to secure the United States, he said on BBC1s The Andrew Marr Show.
This is an open declaration of War against Pakistan. Pakistan is country of Radicals where 70% of Pakistanis are against US policy in the War against terror in Af:Pak. That is to say that anyone who rises up to object to US aggression is to become a legitimate target for US forces to quell. Unmistakeably Obama is starting a New and an unending war in Pakistan.
Sure the plan to carry out attacks or raids anywhere in Pakistan to take out Al Qaeda miscreants is to spread anarchy in the country. Eventually Pakistan may be declared as an unsafe and no more a viable state to hold it nuclear arms and in the name of international security and safety, its nuclear assets after concoction of some UN resolutions or otherwise, may forcibly be taken away from Pakistan.
Obama said that: We are very respectful of the sovereignty of Pakistan. But we cannot allow someone who is planning to kill our people or our allies people we cant allow those kind of active plans to come to fruition without us taking some action.
Our hope is, and our expectation is, is that we can achieve that in a way that is fully respectful of Pakistans sovereignty. But I had made no secret I had said this when I was running for the presidency that if I had a clear shot at Bin Laden that wed take it.
Obama acknowledged that the raid on Bin Ladens compound had been a calculated risk that could have ended very differently. Theres no doubt that that was as long a 40 minutes as I care to experience during my presidency, he said.
Obama is of the opinions that the very pretext that Pakistan needs to possess nuclear arms owing to its existential threat from India; He said that it is wrong and is a false pretext. He suggested that Pakistan needs to think differently.
Meanwhile this has also come to surface that Osama Compound in Abbotabad was known to CIA ever since this pupose built house was constructed and believably this compound was serving CIA safe house like many other safe houses which CIA is maintaining in Pakistan from where CIA operatives work. Supposedly all such CIA safe houses and locations remain off limit for ISI. As per Mr. Haqqani, Pakistani Ambassador in USA, CIA has some 7000+ operatives working in Pakistan for whom his US office has freely issued Visas.. Evidently CIA was keeping this compound as a safe lodging place for the targetted captives like Osama Bin Laden- to any time spring him up to turn him or his dead body into a Trophy to celebrate a Victory for US. We have seen that how successflly all this was orchestrated.
On Afghanistan, Obama said international forces had succeeded in knocking the Taliban back on its heels, but in the end there would have to be a political settlement. Ultimately, it means talking to the Taliban, although weve been very clear about the requirements for any kind of serious reconciliation, he said. The Taliban would have to cut all ties to al-Qaida, renounce violence, and they would have to respect the Afghan constitution. Now those are some fairly bare bones requirements.http://www.pkhope.com/obama-declares-an-all-out-war-against-pakistan/(http://www.pkhope.com/obama-declares-an-all-out-war-against-pakistan/)

Unicorn

Banned
I don't know how its an all out war. Bush said that " he would launch operation if Osama was in Pakistan and Obama said the same thing when he became the President. Why it was not open war then?

anyie1

America will never attack on Pakistan directly. I will not call Abbottabad incidence a was act. a direct war will be when American fighters will start dropping bombs in Lahore Karachi etc. America will keep doing things like Mehran Attack, mosque attack, suicide bombs till the time our nerves stop working and we tell America , ok come and get our nukes.. if we keep our hearts and minds together nothing will happen... we should not forget that we are in war and incidences will happen...

anees1980

MPA (400+ posts)
They repeatedly say they will attack Pakistan if they find a high value target if thats not declaration of war then i dont know what is. If people in Pakistan still thinks America is our friend and money provided by America helps us and not corrupt us then they should think again. America which is ruled by Hajooj and Majooj can never be our friends. These friends of shetan can only spread corruption and fitna on earth.

canadian

America will never attack on Pakistan directly. I will not call Abbottabad incidence a was act. a direct war will be when American fighters will start dropping bombs in Lahore Karachi etc. America will keep doing things like Mehran Attack, mosque attack, suicide bombs till the time our nerves stop working and we tell America , ok come and get our nukes.. if we keep our hearts and minds together nothing will happen... we should not forget that we are in war and incidences will happen...

In other words they will destablise the Country but indirectly.If things keep on going as they are the Country will go bankrupt very soon.The Americans really need not come here and occupy the us directly,they will slowly but surely shatter your economy and eventually attain their aims and objectives.The real problem is our corrupt to the core civilian leadership which is doing every thing which their masters demand so why they should they send their Armies here when their agents are doing perfect job ?
The situation is not only alarming but precarious.India is also indirectly involved.
So let us keep our fingers crossed and hope sanity prevails.

-CSIS-

Voter (50+ posts)
Years of education in hate, violence and jihad has declared an all out war against Pakistan not Obama.

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=11207]canadian[/MENTION], tum nay bhee sansani phelanay walay akhbar kA business shuroo Kar dia hai.

anyie1

In other words they will destablise the Country but indirectly.If things keep on going as they are the Country will go bankrupt very soon.The Americans really need not come here and occupy the us directly,they will slowly but surely shatter your economy and eventually attain their aims and objectives.The real problem is our corrupt to the core civilian leadership which is doing every thing which their masters demand so why they should they send their Armies here when their agents are doing perfect job ?
The situation is not only alarming but precarious.India is also indirectly involved.
So let us keep our fingers crossed and hope sanity prevails.
Yes this is a new technique of war where leaders are bought and nation is kept in dark, you said "we should keep our fingers crossed" No my dear,, we need to get up and throw these looters out ,, otherwise they will put this nation to sleep for ever,,

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
They repeatedly say they will attack Pakistan if they find a high value target if thats not declaration of war then i dont know what is. If people in Pakistan still thinks America is our friend and money provided by America helps us and not corrupt us then they should think again. America which is ruled by Hajooj and Majooj can never be our friends. These friends of shetan can only spread corruption and fitna on earth.

America has many friend in many coutries as comapre to pakistan has not friend. Let see where is the problem either in USA or Pakistan
Please correct yourself

canadian

Yes this is a new technique of war where leaders are bought and nation is kept in dark, you said "we should keep our fingers crossed" No my dear,, we need to get up and throw these looters out ,, otherwise they will put this nation to sleep for ever,,

I agree.
We should throw these agent rulers out
and let some sincere people take charge
of our destiny.