Nothing is Changed from Bhutto to Zardari - Rauf Kalasara

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
col12.gif

col12a.gif

mirchi

Councller (250+ posts)
Rauf Klasra does not know anything.I don't know why people are so much afraid of Islamic shariah and at the same time calling himself as muslims? Very funny. Go and die and call your self as Dahria. Then nobody will object on you. Why I should be afraid of Sharia law if I am ok and having no problem. But of course if I am Sharabi, Zani and corrupt then I will be afraid.

Coming to Swat insurgency.....Those people were having Islamic law in their area. Justice was provided to everybody. They were happy. Their courts were giving justice to people. But the military regime took that from them and established rule/law of English people there. Everybody know that you cannot expect justice or speedy justice from ANGREZI QANNON. For years and years you have to wait to get the justice or even no justice at all.
Those people are only asking to revert to the old system. Is it not the right of all citizens to adopt their religion? To ask for justice? To ask for what their religion say?

There is one community in USA, a very large number called Amish community. (You can google)They are very strict in their beliefs although they are Christians. They don't allow electricity, telephone in their houses. They have their own life style and system. America did not impose their law there. Why? They are allowed the way they like? Why? But in our country they oppose what our people like for themselves. Isn't it hypocrisy?

Why there is low crime rate in Saudi Arabia? Because of shariah law.

Adeel

Founder
mirchi said:
Rauf Klasra does not know anything.I don't know why people are so much afraid of Islamic shariah and at the same time calling himself as muslims? Very funny. Go and die and call your self as Dahria. Then nobody will object on you. Why I should be afraid of Sharia law if I am ok and having no problem. But of course if I am Sharabi, Zani and corrupt then I will be afraid.

Coming to Swat insurgency.....Those people were having Islamic law in their area. Justice was provided to everybody. They were happy. Their courts were giving justice to people. But the military regime took that from them and established rule/law of English people there. Everybody know that you cannot expect justice or speedy justice from ANGREZI QANNON. For years and years you have to wait to get the justice or even no justice at all.
Those people are only asking to revert to the old system. Is it not the right of all citizens to adopt their religion? To ask for justice? To ask for what their religion say?

There is one community in USA, a very large number called Amish community. (You can google)They are very strict in their beliefs although they are Christians. They don't allow electricity, telephone in their houses. They have their own life style and system. America did not impose their law there. Why? They are allowed the way they like? Why? But in our country they oppose what our people like for themselves. Isn't it hypocrisy?

Why there is low crime rate in Saudi Arabia? Because of shariah law.

Absolutely spot.

If you don't support Shariah then you are not even a muslim. Shariah has nothing to do with Taliban. In fact this should be the law of Islamic republic of pakistan.

raju

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistani justice system is horrible currently.

Shariah Law was working very well in Swat Valley before and when they removed it crime rate went up 700%.

Yes I agree, If you are a muslim, how can you object to it?

BlackRock

MPA (400+ posts)
I feels rauf kalasara is biggest fool n stupid person,,, He always talk in negative and or tries to be hero in this way.

He has no vision no sence and no idealogy..