Noora Kushti Of Ch Nisar PML-N ???????? ??? ???? ????

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
"GO AMERICA GO" means "CHALO CHALO AMERICA CHALO"
PLEASE GIVE ME AMERICAN VISA, I WANT TO GO TO AMERICA. :lol:

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
CHACHOO BOHAT CHAHNAY KAY BAWAJOOD TUMSE MOHABBAT HEE ITNI HAI KAY JAWAB DAINA PARTA HAI JINHE BAHIR JANA THA WOO TO TASVEERAY BANA CHUKAY BRITISH PASSPORT KAY SATH ABB TASVEER CHAPNAY KI ZAROORAT TO SHAYAD NAHEE

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
shaheedchoudry said:
RIGHT, ALTAF IS GOT BRITISH PASSPORT. STILL, YOU HAVE TO BE REALLY BRAVE SHAMELESS TO BE CALLING YOURSELF PAKISTANI.

A British Passport holder named Lord Nazir is now a blue eyed of Punjab Govt.
The same British Passport holder, travel in Nawaz Sharif's bullet proof jeep.
The same British Passport holder trying to do case against Musharraf,
and like always, Imran Khan is behaving like, BEGANAY KI SHADI MEY ABDULLA DIWANA,
showed his intrest to participate in this political gimmick.

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
O BHAEE JURY WOH BRITISH PASSPORT HOLDER TO UK SIASAT MAIN AANAY SAY PEHLAY HEE BRITISH PASSPORT HOLDER THA HAM TO BAAT CHACHOO KI KAR RAHAY THAY KAM AZ KAM CHALAIN KISI PAR TANQEED JIS BHEE JAZBAY KAY TAHET HO PAR AISE TO NA HO KAY KHUD APNAY DAAM MAIN SAYAD AA GAYA WALI BAAT HO JAYE

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jury said:
shaheedchoudry said:
RIGHT, ALTAF IS GOT BRITISH PASSPORT. STILL, YOU HAVE TO BE REALLY BRAVE SHAMELESS TO BE CALLING YOURSELF PAKISTANI.

A British Passport holder named Lord Nazir is now a blue eyed of Punjab Govt.
The same British Passport holder, travel in Nawaz Sharif's bullet proof jeep.
The same British Passport holder trying to do case against Musharraf,
and like always, Imran Khan is behaving like, BEGANAY KI SHADI MEY ABDULLA DIWANA,
showed his intrest to participate in this political gimmick.
GOD BLESS LORD NAZIR.

keamari12

Councller (250+ posts)
THEEK KAHA CHOUDRY BHAEE DO AIK JAISAY PASSPORT WALOO KO SIRF AIK JAISE PASSPORT RAKHNAY PAR BURRA NAHEE KEH SAKTAY JAB KAY AIK KA MAQSAD NAAKE OR DOOSRAY KA

impaki

Citizen
I feel so sorry for my fellow Karachiites who are being made fool for 3 decades; huh......how can a poltician be sincere to to his country if he is proud to show his foreign PASSPORT to the people like a slap on their face.
I just don't understand how can [altaf] survive in London (just look at the exchange rate of pound/euro against ruppees) without any source of earning.
I guess Bhatta channel is still open.
Mr JURY: As far as Imran Khan is concerned how can you talk about him; he left everything he could've in London and came to Pak and has no assets overseas.
Please don't give rubbish; reply with logic or keep quiet.

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
spot on KEep Imran khan out of this he got no comparsion to kalia [altaf] who is so pround of his passport he shown it to press and realeased a pic
Imran got high moral grounds on all issues yes ur personal life is ur personal life if we start talking personal life then no one can escape but we need to look at what he or she done for country and compare it with other leaders then there is only only conculsion he is not perfect but he is far better then rest of looters in pakistan

[pk flag] [pk flag] imran khan will take over pakistan in next elections :D :D :D in case he managed to take part in IT :shock: :shock: :shock:

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
MQM supporters will keep crying making new blogs and discussion topics with videos of their favourite lifafa anchors, Mafia MPA's. And they will keep saying MQM support is increasing day by day ... LOL
I wonder when they will come out of Karachi thought, at least they should try to reach Sind.

frnd

Voter (50+ posts)
Allah bless Lord Nazeer, he is only hope of Muslims and especially Pakistanis in UK. Jahan tak baat hae Altaf Hussain ki meray khayal main os se bara Baand dunia main nahin hoga

bravepaki

MPA (400+ posts)
impaki said:
I feel so sorry for my fellow Karachiites who are being made fool for 3 decades; huh......how can a poltician be sincere to to his country if he is proud to show his foreign PASSPORT to the people like a slap on their face.
I just don't understand how can [altaf] survive in London (just look at the exchange rate of pound/euro against ruppees) without any source of earning.
Mr JURY: As far as Imran Khan is concerned how can you talk about him; he left everything he could've in London and came to Pak and has no assets overseas.
jani ager pore pakistan ko moqa mil jaye to wo sab pakistan chor de ge apne mustaqbal ke liye mean ager koi bahir chala jaye to us ka matlab yah nahi hota ke wo ghadar he yah wo dar gaya he , ab ap sab pakistani jo bahir he un ko ghadar kahu ge? wo sab tu mohib e watan he ji yah nahi?

impaki

Citizen
bravepaki said:
impaki said:
jani ager pore pakistan ko moqa mil jaye to wo sab pakistan chor de ge apne mustaqbal ke liye mean ager koi bahir chala jaye to us ka matlab yah nahi hota ke wo ghadar he yah wo dar gaya he , ab ap sab pakistani jo bahir he un ko ghadar kahu ge? wo sab tu mohib e watan he ji yah nahi?

Open your eyes and try to understand that we are talking about the so-called leader of Mohajirs who sits outside and controls remotely the politics.
Even if a common person goes abroad he can still serve by projecting the correct image of Pakistan, the people and Islam. Also, they send the much needed foreign exchange to our country (instead of transfering bhatta abroad).
Also, it's your mentality and not true that if the whole Pakistan gets chance they leave. Maybe its the circle you stay in, but you should know there are countless Pakistanis who has turned down offers from other countries for higher education, business oportunities and if they go for studies thry do go back and serve their country, that's why Pakistan is still here and will remain inshaAllah!!!