No Media Coverage of Dharna?? Is this media really pro Pakistan???

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have been flipping channels for past one hour to see If any of the channels will show a little bit of coverage of Dharna.

It is extremely shameful that they are not even showing any update on bottom updates.

I am extremely disappointed. Here are some of the screen shot from some channels.

7d7d8374dc2a074883a62efeeeaf62d6.jpg

24ccd4d504ef4205b1619e695f264eff.jpg

9e8cf7acacfc9c3471d29fc1575a5b5a.jpg

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Sarmad

They may have received instructions/threat the MQM/PPP coalition to ignore the dharna. Channels are scared that MQM target killers will target their anchor, producer, camera men, reporters etc. Nobody would want to risk their lives for dharna or otherwise

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think media has been silenced today by someone... on second day of Peshawar Dharna the coverage was a lot better but today its like nothing is happening and they are busy in showing other things.
On the other hand, when the corruption King Nawaz Sharif was in Gujraat, all channels were showing him live and not just for a few minutes, but for 15-20 minutes. And in that address the King said that Pakistan's biggest problem is LOADSHEDDING and forgot to mention CORRUPTION and DRONE ATTACKS completely. For the corruption king, corruption is not an issue of Pakistan that is why he did not even mention it a single time in his speech. Shame on this hypocrite and shame on the media.

psycho1

MPA (400+ posts)
Thanks for rasing this Question brother, as you know yesterday ARAy never cover any Dharna bez of MQM call to them. and PMLN for other channel. some media anchro even were talking aganist imran khan for nothing bez he is giving wake call to everyone. Laant ho es koom kay asy logon par. En logon ko kohi fikar nahi hia kasi ki. laken Allah be apna kaaam kasi sey zaroor karwata. Imran khan is still is best.

Media in Pakistan remmeber also get Thousands of American add. thereofre there leading pple do not let these things to cover. but pakistani need to wake up. inshallah they will.

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I am also trying different channels but amazingly no coverage of PTI Dharna in Karachi.
Look at GEO their office in Karachi had fire yesterday.
GEO said it wanted to give full coverage but because of fire they can not.
All the channels are scared from Muthida Qatil Movement.

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
[MENTION=8052]sarmad[/MENTION]

Mr. Sarmad it looks you are not attentive while watching News, as you said you have been flipping channels so this could be the main reason you have missed your required NEWS. let me tell you just before railways news there was a brief news about dharna on Dunya TV. let me advise you, don't expect which ever channel and whatever your favorite time you will switch your TV, you will expect having only your favorite NEWS. or otherwise media held as BIAS.

We need to build a mature behavior. let me update you, as per Dunya News reporter Kiran Khan, Dharna have got a good attendance and now they are waiting for Imran Khan to come and announce his new strategy. Other than others war, match fixing, all old dialogues.

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
I am also trying different channels but amazingly no coverage of PTI Dharna in Karachi.
Look at GEO their office in Karachi had fire yesterday.
GEO said it wanted to give full coverage but because of fire they can not.
All the channels are scared from Muthida Qatil Movement.

You are right MQM have already given enough space to their partners, there is a limit and no one permits more than that.

Shadow-Man

Councller (250+ posts)
Thanks for rasing this Question brother, as you know yesterday ARAy never cover any Dharna bez of MQM call to them. and PMLN for other channel. some media anchro even were talking aganist imran khan for nothing bez he is giving wake call to everyone. Laant ho es koom kay asy logon par. En logon ko kohi fikar nahi hia kasi ki. laken Allah be apna kaaam kasi sey zaroor karwata. Imran khan is still is best.

Media in Pakistan remmeber also get Thousands of American add. thereofre there leading pple do not let these things to cover. but pakistani need to wake up. inshallah they will.

This is very immature approach, if media don't provide coverage, they will be American agent or other crap things, Why don't you take in other way, Media knows very well what is the drama going on behind the scene. It looks like the same show has been repeatedly staged, as it was done in past, when Mr. Nawaz Sharif was all of a sudden created as favorite leader against Benazir Bhutto and then in very short time period Nawaz Sharif was crowned as Prime Minister as well as kicked out twice.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
[MENTION=8052]sarmad[/MENTION]

Mr. Sarmad it looks you are not attentive while watching News, as you said you have been flipping channels so this could be the main reason you have missed your required NEWS. let me tell you just before railways news there was a brief news about dharna on Dunya TV. let me advise you, don't expect which ever channel and whatever your favorite time you will switch your TV, you will expect having only your favorite NEWS. or otherwise media held as BIAS.

We need to build a mature behavior. let me update you, as per Dunya News reporter Kiran Khan, Dharna have got a good attendance and now they are waiting for Imran Khan to come and announce his new strategy. Other than others war, match fixing, all old dialogues.

Brother, this is the voice of nation. showing an update every 4-6 hours for a minute or two isn't enough. There should have been a complete Live coverage. We want to see every single speech and move happening there.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is very immature approach, if media don't provide coverage, they will be American agent or other crap things, Why don't you take in other way, Media knows very well what is the drama going on behind the scene. It looks like the same show has been repeatedly staged, as it was done in past, when Mr. Nawaz Sharif was all of a sudden created as favorite leader against Benazir Bhutto and then in very short time period Nawaz Sharif was crowned as Prime Minister as well as kicked out twice.

I can't think of any other reason why they wouldn't do coverage. Whoever had shown, It would have been a huge money making day for any channel because I know people want to see whats going on there. I guess all channels have an agenda or influenced by some power.

Adeel

Founder
Imran speech has just started but still no coverage by any channel.

If any of them are covering, please confirm.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

I can see there is a small window on Dunya News is showing Imran Khan is speaking, I think they found it more appropriate to show him only, more then letting people to hear him. I can't understand why they just simply show like this. there is one possible reason they all know, he have nothing to say new, all same old stuff, Dousroun ki jung, match fixing, etc etc............lolzzzzzzzzzzz

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Karachi Dalmiya per dhamaka suna gaya hai,......details to come........I believe this is retaliation...............lolzzzzzzzzzzz

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
your leader does not even have a single seat and he is getting way to much coverage. And thats only because his generals in isi.
But no one will get away with this crap. Trying to make a fool of nation. Its not gonna work. If he has the guts then speak up against the army atrocities
I think media has been silenced today by someone... on second day of Peshawar Dharna the coverage was a lot better but today its like nothing is happening and they are busy in showing other things.
On the other hand, when the corruption King Nawaz Sharif was in Gujraat, all channels were showing him live and not just for a few minutes, but for 15-20 minutes. And in that address the King said that Pakistan's biggest problem is LOADSHEDDING and forgot to mention CORRUPTION and DRONE ATTACKS completely. For the corruption king, corruption is not an issue of Pakistan that is why he did not even mention it a single time in his speech. Shame on this hypocrite and shame on the media.

Last edited by a moderator:

w-a-n-t-e-d-

Minister (2k+ posts)

mery bhaiuon abb tu yaqeen karlo k media kise ka nahi serf ghq or amrica ka hai

imran sahab nay last week tamam talkshows main sab ko amrica k talway chathnay wala munafiq bola tha es leyh
imran khan k sath yeh sulook kia jaraha hai ...

humari humdardiyaan app k sath hain...media pay lannat bhejo yeh luchchhar fahash media kabhi haq sach nahi dekhayga( baghir rokray k)

Allah-ho-akbar kabhi lal-masjid ko dehshatgardi ka garh kaha kabhi sawat ki jali videos dekhayin or puri quam ko
apny he musalmano k khilaaf kar k bombatment karwa k marwadea ...

asal chera pehchan lo munafiqoo ka abb tu

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who are you trying to fool. Whom Imran was supporting in u.k elections . It was a jewish contenstant for which imran asked the pakistanis to vote. Vote for a jewish ? what the heck was that. Go to google and write it down and you will get the answers. He has much more money from his jewish friends then any one else.
what Americans pay to our media IK can never pay that much amount
this is the only reason uncle mushy made PEMRA to control the media and people through it

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran ney.. theek logon ko bewakoof banaya hua hai usna. Ghq ki drama bazion ka new face Imran.
mery bhaiuon abb tu yaqeen karlo k media kise ka nahi serf ghq or amrica ka hai

imran sahab nay last week tamam talkshows main sab ko amrica k talway chathnay wala munafiq bola tha es leyh
imran khan k sath yeh sulook kia jaraha hai ...

humari humdardiyaan app k sath hain...media pay lannat bhejo yeh luchchhar fahash media kabhi haq sach nahi dekhayga( baghir rokray k)

Allah-ho-akbar kabhi lal-masjid ko dehshatgardi ka garh kaha kabhi sawat ki jali videos dekhayin or puri quam ko
apny he musalmano k khilaaf kar k bombatment karwa k marwadea ...

asal chera pehchan lo munafiqoo ka abb tu