Nickname for PTI workers and followers.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
As PPP workers are called "Jialaas", MQM workers are called "Karkun",I want to give a name to PTI workers, lovers and followers"FIELDERS". How is that? If you like this term then please start promoting it otherwise suggest other names if you have something in your mind. In case we end up having more then one terms, we will start a poll and finalize the name. I request all PTI lovers to participate and give input.

Jack Sparrow

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think PTI supporters :baby: already had lots of names like Burgers , Mummy Daddy's :baby: etc.So no need for new names.But one name we can add more and that isRoondo !!!!:lol:

images

Last edited:

tabla

Voter (50+ posts)
Bhirki Maar = PTI Workers, they were hiding in hole somewhere in AJK elections, they were shut after Jazi Aya...disaster these bunch of guys are BhikyBaaz nothing more than that, MQM and PPP in Sindh and 80% Nawaz League in Punjab will walk all over them in next election.

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
Fielders hain ya jo bhi LAKEN Imran Khan ko aik chance to milna he chahiye aur woh shayad coming election mein mil bhi jaye ager PTI, MQM aur Sheikh Rasheed saath mil ke election mein jain to he aisa mumkin lagta hai, warna to bohott he mushkil hai.

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
mummy dady burgers ki wajah se ganjo, altafwoon, aur geederdari ki neende haram ho chuki hein.....
well done burgers you are doing great job...
Mommy Dady Burger ki wajah say sirf Imran Khan ki neendain Haram hui hain Sara Din aur Sari Raat inkay sath Dharnay aur TV Programoon ki reharsal karnay say.....Dosray leaders tu Imran Khan ku Ghass tak nahi daltay aur Imran khan hi hai jo dosray leaders ko ilzaam dainay mai din raat laga rehta hai....

nomi304

Minister (2k+ posts)
Imran khan jisa koi leader nahin hai great man. aur bus ALLAH ki madad chayiay dewanoan ko kyia rook saka hai koi ya teherik hai insaaf ki rahber Imran hai
vote only for Imran khan

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
As PPP workers are called "Jialaas", MQM workers are called "Karkun",I want to give a name to PTI workers, lovers and followers"FIELDERS". How is that? If you like this term then please start promoting it otherwise suggest other names if you have something in your mind. In case we end up having more then one terms, we will start a poll and finalize the name. I request all PTI lovers to participate and give input.

Karkun is a term for any political worker. MQM workers call each other Sathi.

frenes

To whom the nation hopes, they have silly deeds and ideas in their minds and waste their precious time to call others with bad (critic) names how we can hope from these ppl for good change. Please bring such good ideas which will b helpful and give benefits to nation. We hv already plenty of BHANDS. Grew up

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

We know you don't want to disassociate with Indian things and terms
Sathi suits you nicely and you work exactly what it is supposed to do...

No need to show your true racist mindset is there?
If you mean that as brothers, you are right, but what would you know of brotherhood...

GeoG

No need to show your true racist mindset is there?
If you mean that as brothers, you are right, but what would you know of brotherhood...

I neither mean Racist nor Brotherhood
It is something which is true reflection of your character and behavior since MQM's birth...

Raheem

Banned
All of a sudden one name came to my mind, how about shi tter

1-Man-Army

Senator (1k+ posts)
Mommy Dady Burger ki wajah say sirf Imran Khan ki neendain Haram hui hain Sara Din aur Sari Raat inkay sath Dharnay aur TV Programoon ki reharsal karnay say.....Dosray leaders tu Imran Khan ku Ghass tak nahi daltay aur Imran khan hi hai jo dosray leaders ko ilzaam dainay mai din raat laga rehta hai....

bhaiii mere reharsel tu london wala kerta he....telephonetonic (dentonic nahi....lol) aik number ka dramabaz he...aur Imran Khan k siwa jitne bhi hein woh leaders nahi dealer hein aur woh bhi $ k.....lakin mujhe hairat he k tum itne parhe likhe hone k bawajood trans me aaye howe ho aur tum jaise aur bhi boht se....ghatia soch hi ghatia dealers ko pasand kerti he....aankh band ker k.