Niazi took 1st class $5000 seats on QATAR AIRWAYS instead of economy class $800 seats! Madiney ki riyasat?

bhaibarood

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
فرسٹ کلاس کی سیٹ اس کی پنکی پیرنی اپنے ساتھ جہیز میں لائی تھی۔
Sir ghalat baat hai ! Auraton ko beech main lana sahi nahi!
Haan agar koi apki izzat uchaley tu phir jawab dena haq hai apka

Last edited:

bhaibarood

Woh Pakistan ka PM hai Tumhari Tarah GHADDAH Nahein Hai
You mean He is not Mangu Ghadha?
Press-Release-The-Donkey-King-Animated-Movie-Finally-an-Animation-Film-That-Is-For-Children-Children-at-Heart.jpg

Muhammad Jibran

Zardar/Nawaz spent Rs. 3.26 billion on foreign trips.
Zardari 132 trips along with 3,500 people, went Dubai on personal trips many times.
Nawaz 92 trips including personal trips to London, SA
At last you gave me facts thank you :) quote me a link

Eyeaan

نیازی نے قطر ایئر ویز کی فرسٹ کلاس سیٹس پورے وفد کے لئے بک کی ہیں .ایک
سیٹ کی قیمت تقریباً ٥ہزار یو اس ڈالرز ہے !

اگر یہی فلائٹ اکانومی کلاس میں لی جاتی تو یہ سفر صرف ٨٠٠ یو اس ڈالر میں کیا جاسکتا تھا ؟ کہاں گی سادگی ؟کہاں گی شودےبازی ؟

مدینے کی ریاست والے نیازی نے اکانومی کلاس میں سفر کرنا اپنے لئے تذلیل سمجھا ؟٨٠٠$ والی اکانومی کی سیٹس میں اکثریت سفر کرتی ہے مگر جہانگیر ترین کے پلین میں مزے لینے کے بعد شاید نیازی کو اکانومی کی سیٹ خراب نظر اتی ہیں ؟
(لو جی بن گیئ مدینے کی ریاست (نیازی ورژن

D_54Gu2WwAAPfs5.jpg

Other World Leaders Who've Flown Economy Class ✈
I'll vote this for among the cheapest threads on pol.pk. Congratulations.

Eyeaan

Itna gussaa ? ? ? ?,
I expect a legit answer from you why Niazi cant save more money by traveling in economy class?
Legit answer? I'm not angry at all rather I recommend an award.
Might better why he hasn't charged Qatar airways for his ride by agreeing that the pictures could be used by Qatar airways!! Believe me they would had happily agreed to pay 10 times of the ticket price if he had asked -- but I won't try to snatch your deserved award.

You remind of noonies who compare about kanal+ of constructed areas of IK' rustic bani gala house to gold plated baths of jati ummra mansion. It's called allah wastey ka bair.

bhaibarood

Legit answer? I'm not angry at all rather I recommend an award.
Might better why he hasn't charged Qatar airways for his ride by agreeing that the pictures could be used by Qatar airways!! Believe me they would had happily agreed to pay 10 times of the ticket price if he had asked -- but I won't try to snatch your deserved award.

You remind of noonies who compare about kanal+ of constructed areas of IK' rustic bani gala house to gold plated baths of jati ummra mansion. It's called allah wastey ka bair.
Again you satire isnt going to address that Niazi could have saved tax money on this trip if he choose to travel by Economy, fyi congrats on great gathering!
You should know I dont support NS but I dont support Munafiqat by Niazi either.