New Political party by Dr Abdul Qadir Khan

honesty

Banned
PTI chairman approached Dr A Q Khan with request to join PTI but Dr Khan showed no interest but instead wrote a column in Jang saying that no existing part or leader can bring Pak out of crisis so youth should come forward for change in Pak.

Dr A Q Khan has asked youth of Pak to unite under banner of a new party headed by Ali Masood Syed for change in Pak.
Thousands of people from different walks of life r contacting and meeting Ali Masood after reading this column of Dr A Q Khan as this party is being patronized by Dr Khan.

Dr Khan has given cell number(0300-4280845) of the person in his column in Jang which he has nominated to organize this new part for change in Pak.

So come forward under leadership of Dr Khan to bring change in Pak.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Hello "honesty" aka "Dr Z Khan" --- Welcome back ! This time you are wooing Dr AQ Khan instead of Nawaz Sharif????:P But one thing is common i.e. hatred for Imran -- isn't it ? What about your group of young scientists in USA vying to bring a ruthless revolution in Pakistan.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
We have so much talent in our Pakistan ( lol) that every one wants to lead and do not want leadership.

Everyone thinks he is right.

Everyone thinks he is great.

The reason of this self made fake political talent is we are apart from each other.

We have no connection with each other, no goals and no track.

If so , we do not need so many parties and sects.

We need only two parties.

The goal is to approach the best of population interest.

two parties are just for debate. no thing else.

Every one should be elected by direct voting , not the indirect voting.

Senate should be for technocrats and knowledgeable people , elected directly by people .

People knows who is best and honourable person to watch their interest.

Dr. Qadeer could fit over there.

President should be directly elected by the whole contry and there should be two candidates only. after the primary selection by the Party members.

Most of the people should join political parties.

But there should be free option , without any Party name or affiliation, for the councillor elections and Mare elections, But the Mare should be elected directly by the people. of Community.

Anyway Dr sahib should not make a new branch to sit for the rest of his life and then no one will take care of it.

he is well respectful person and could be technocrat for the science of Tech.

Last edited:

honesty

Banned
night-hawk ur memory is good. i dont support any party or or leader. i hav given just information. and yes those young professionals r preparing for ruthless revolution in pak .

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
I wrote e-mail to Masood and asked some questions about his plan, but he never been able to answer my questions.

Dr. A.Q. Khan is a good scientist but in his late 70s therefore you cannot expect any thing serious from him.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think all anti-status-quo forces will ultimately join Imran Khan, if not in his party, but as a coalition just before the elections.

zaigham

Senator (1k+ posts)
he should join imran .. but if not than welcome as a new party .. but work hard and prove that you can bring change .. our vote is for the best of paksitan not for the best of party .. imran khan zinda baaad pakistan zindabaad p .t . i zinda baaad ...

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
I want to add the article in gif format but when I click the insert image option it gives me message that my account doesn't have permission. What is this?

hussainy81

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI chairman approached Dr A Q Khan with request to join PTI but Dr Khan showed no interest but instead wrote a column in Jang saying that no existing part or leader can bring Pak out of crisis so youth should come forward for change in Pak.

Dr A Q Khan has asked youth of Pak to unite under banner of a new party headed by Ali Masood Syed for change in Pak.
Thousands of people from different walks of life r contacting and meeting Ali Masood after reading this column of Dr A Q Khan as this party is being patronized by Dr Khan.

Dr Khan has given cell number(0300-4280845) of the person in his column in Jang which he has nominated to organize this new part for change in Pak.

So come forward under leadership of Dr Khan to bring change in Pak.
I could not understand this philosophy

drkjke

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I wrote e-mail to Masood and asked some questions about his plan, but he never been able to answer my questions.

Dr. A.Q. Khan is a good scientist but in his late 70s therefore you cannot expect any thing serious from him.

age is not important.ppl led revolutions even at 80s or did jihad in old age.
but ofcourse aq khans philosophy is not right,so he wont succeed in his mission,what our brwon sahibs dont understand is that these are end times and islam is destined to rule the world soon inshalah,and no way or nothing can save pakistan except islamisation of pakistan in true sense,not fake islamisation of liberals but actual islamisation of mujahideen type which is actual islam practiced in prophetspbuh era .
aq khan and imran khan are ok with friendship with kufar unlike quran states,they are ok with music and other kufar cultural activities ,so allah wont select them for the final renaissance of pakistan i am sure...which will bring about islamic renaissance inshalah as well in this world.
islam does not compromise on its principles,its same as it was 1400 years back,and success of present day muslims is also in adopting the same islam,thats why taliban are succeeding in war against super power,but we pakistani so called liberal muslims (50/50 muslims) are mere slaves of kufar of the world.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dr Khan is not really a smart person, sounds like selfish and with syndrome: I can only save the country.

By creating or supporting another party he will actually be falling into the hands of anti-Imran parties. Otherwise all the pro-Imran vote would be for Imran.

some one should talk sense into Masood and ask him to either merge or at least throw his weight behind only qualified candidate, Imran

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Dr Khan is not really a smart person, sounds like selfish and with syndrome: I can only save the country.

By creating or supporting another party he will actually be falling into the hands of anti-Imran parties. Otherwise all the pro-Imran vote would be for Imran.

some one should talk sense into Masood and ask him to either merge or at least throw his weight behind only qualified candidate, Imran

The same can be said about Imran Khan as he may divide Nawaz Sharif votes and may help winning PPP. Therefore, PTI supporters shouldn't worry too much if IK has real message then he will win. If people feel Dr AQ Khan is right then he will win.