Nawaz Sharif & Chaudhry Nisar have lied & both are hoodwinking the nation:- Tahir Qadri

Rameez Chaudhry

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

ISLAMABAD: Dr Tahirul Qadri, PAT chief, said Friday that the prime minister and federal interior have lied before the nation when they claimed that army intervened on the request of PTI and PAT to resolve the current political crisis.

Reacting sharply to speeches of Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and Federal Interior Minister Nisar Ali Khan, Qadri said that both are hoodwinking the nation.

“I reject their statements, and I categorically say that the prime minister has requested the army to act as guarantor,” he said.

Qadri said the prime minister should be impeached for lying on the floor of the National Assembly.

“He should apologize to the nation,” he demanded. – Samaa

Last edited:

Syed Ali Raza

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Seriosuly, don't have any words for the bas**rds. They are traitors of the whole nation. Must be hanged!

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lo .. ik naya drama shru ho gaya.... oo bhai is ko support karo ... its for a good cause... Do we really wanna see bloodshed .... Ch nisar and PM shouldnt have said this.. this will weaken their position ... what now if TUQ and IK announce to reject all negotiations again unless PMLN take it back .. will teh govt have any way to move forward ...

Sub ka demag kharab hua wa he ... Khooni darinde bane hui hain sare ...

pakboy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
its nauseating to hear this TuQ..........he shouts too much so much headache...........I support IK but not TuQ.....he is nothing and causing this whole drama........where as IK has right to protest against GOVT............TuQ should have done this dharna in Lahore..........

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)
its nauseating to hear this TuQ..........he shouts too much so much headache...........I support IK but not TuQ.....he is nothing and causing this whole drama........where as IK has right to protest against GOVT............TuQ should have done this dharna in Lahore..........

I understand your feeling but do you know about London plan when PTI, Q league and Padri signed an agreement? If Padri leaves today then IK will be left with less than 10 thousands people to protest which is not even enough to get a resignation from clerk.

Politcs

Minister (2k+ posts)
Lo .. ik naya drama shru ho gaya.... oo bhai is ko support karo ... its for a good cause... Do we really wanna see bloodshed .... Ch nisar and PM shouldnt have said this.. this will weaken their position ... what now if TUQ and IK announce to reject all negotiations again unless PMLN take it back .. will teh govt have any way to move forward ...

I think it is enough. Government should not talk to these two clowns. If they want to destroy government building then government should not stop and hurt anyone but these two clowns will be remembered.

this is what happened to British parliament when few idiots decided to blow up their parliament. They did not succeeded but UK has bank holiday on that day to remember their actions.

[h=2]What exactly was the Gunpowder Plot?[/h]The Gunpowder Plot is the name given to the conspiracy to blow up the Houses of Parliament on 5 November 1605, which was discovered the night before.

cms123

Minister (2k+ posts)

This is how PMLn leaders spent their lives.......they do not ahve courage to say we did this ****.....now they try to blame IK, TUQ as if they listen to them from the day 1................Shame on you Shareef family................

<ChOuDhArY>

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
BwMgS3YIAAEKgWc.jpg:large

wamufti

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nahi yar.. buht bura ker dia govt ne. Mark my words ... This crisis is even bigger than dharna ...

karachiwala

This madari/padri is making a mamu out of the whole Ummah by lieing about everything from his brith to his father being a doctor to seeings dreams that no one in the whole ummah never saw, yet he wants others to be perfectly honest. What a scumbag!

aneeskhan

Ganjaaa cornered Gen Raheel Sharif to great humiliation. Wah Ganjooo TU Aur GEO Har Tarah Army ko Badnam Karney Ki Qasam Kha Rakhi Hai.
Poor Pakistan Army facing the Wrath of Nawaz and Zardari