Nawaz Sharif cant even dare to touch Musharraf

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
Saudi Arabia to save the day for Musharraf

JEDDAH: Saudi Arabia on Tuesday formally sent a message to the Pakistani leadership that they wanted stability in Pakistan while Saudi King Abdullah again urged all stakeholders to abide by the agreement on the thorny issue of former President Pervez Musharraf.

Saudi Royal Family sources say Interior Minister Rehman Maliks meeting with the Saudi King, which lasted for more than 50 minutes, gave a clear message that confrontation between the two political parties and any step against President Musharraf could heat things up.

Sources say that the Saudi King played the role of a guarantor at the time of Musharrafs resignation that no action would be taken against the dictator when he is no more in power and that if some party or individual backs out from the agreement then Pak-Saudi relations will be badly affected.

PML-N Chief Mian Nawaz Sharif is going to Saudi Arabia next week to hold meetings and will be forced to abide by the agreement, according to sources.

Sources further said that the Saudi King wanted to diffuse tensions because he was informed that Musharraf was thinking of making important disclosures to the media regarding Mian Nawaz Sharif and the current President Asif Ali Zardari in London in which there is talk of Saudi Arabia too.

Former military dictator Pervez Musharraf has also reportedly met Saudi Intelligence Chief King Mukaran who was an important player in the return of Mian Nawaz Sharif. Musharraf is said to have informed the Saudi intelligence chief of the campaign launched by Mian Nawaz Sharif against him and the cases lodged against him.

Jeddah has become completely involved in the issue and on the other hand the PPP is not interested in putting Musharraf to trial and therefore the whole issue will be closed, said sources.Online

Noumanz

Voter (50+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif going to KSA for a Ummarh, and this is not unexpected, if you see history then he always went there for last Ashra of Ramadan, so its understood, and if need to do any agreement with KSA king or Musharaf then he can leave today or tommarow because Musharaf arrived there today and why Musharaf is begging from everyone to save him? If he is brave and daring person then come back to Pakistan and face the nation, After all he was ex-general and ssg comando( i dont know how this kind of person come at high commanding level of Army) If he will save himself in this world and life then what he will say in next life? how he will run from there,

A

abbasiali

Well good to know every one will save their skin, and quite obvious Pakistani Nation as usual treated as useless commodity, and will be thrown in garbage as usual, and person like me, who was very hopeful about progress, will again loose face in front of my friends, Good for me, having expectation from this current era, is my dream, and this dream will never come true,

Pakistanis will never get Justice, only for elites
Pakistanis will never get education, only for elites.
Pakistanis will never get Health facilities, only for elites.
etc

What Pakistanis will get for sure,

More Poverty.
More Hunger.
More Corruption.
etc.

Please advise my dear fellows, shall we celebrate, or shall we mourn.

Regards

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
abbasiali said:
Well good to know every one will save their skin, and quite obvious Pakistani Nation as usual treated as useless commodity, and will be thrown in garbage as usual, and person like me, who was very hopeful about progress, will again loose face in front of my friends, Good for me, having expectation from this current era, is my dream, and this dream will never come true,

etc

More Poverty.
More Hunger.
More Corruption.
etc.

Regards

:lol: :lol: :lol:
JA APNI HASRATON PE AANSOO BAHA KE SOJA.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Or leave the country like me and you, if get a chance.

That's all this poor nation can do.

At an iftaar dinner last week end, I met a pakistani PhD professor from a canadian University. He was teaching at LUMS, Lahore few years back. He told us that some of his elite class students used to go to Singapur and Europe every weekend for their vacations and shopping. But they didn't know if Quetta is a city of Baluchistan or NWFP. In a quiz competition, it came out from these students that Sukkar is in Punjab and Khoshaab is in NWFP.

According to him, he knows one girl and two boys are in Pakistan's parliament right now.

Abbassi Bhai, what do you expect from them?

They just can deliver more babies like them to rule over us in years to come.

Skyline

Citizen
it is very hard to understand if Nawaz Sharif is dioing politics or NOORA KUSHTI it is more like NOORA KUSHTI

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
Running away is not a solution my freinds i know u people are sick and tried like me of listening to same old bullshit again and again but ask urself what is purpose of ur life? some one rightly said ITs the journey that matters not the acutal desitination so if we can set aside aur political differences and start networking together and do some thing practical rather then just talking here may be we can change

who thought free cancer hospital is possible in pakistan who ever thought pakistan can become a necular power who thought pakistan will win the cricket hoceky world cup

all we need is to come together join hands and help each other and start making small steps towards change soon we will able to implement big change

who would thought we can come so far in our personal lives
so my friends dont get disoppointed and try to use ur energy for betterment of pakistan and its people

if u cant do any thing at least u can give ur kids thinking head correct souch just like when prophet saw went to tohif and people thrwon stones at him and angel gabrel came and ask him if he can bring destruction to the people of tahif he said no i will pray for their hadith may be some one from their next generation come good and history shown us and proved he (pbh~) was right khalid bin walid came from same tribe and he was titled as saif ul islam

so at least u shoud give ur kids thinking head and u try to change the mind set rest can be acheieved overnight inshallahah
good intention always brings rewards remember that [pk flag] [pk flag]

irfan123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
abbasiali said:

etc

More Poverty.
More Hunger.
More Corruption.
etc.

Regards

Abbass good to know about ur hops............but my friend i dont understand why u want musharraf to be punished from those who r themself r involved to destroy pakistan........if u asked frankly my hopes were end the day Musharraf resigined........be realistic...and analyess dont side any one only put ur self on Pakistan side and think...........The time and devolpment we had in Musharraf era we never had in Pakistan before...........May be Musharraf did some mistakes but the condition was Pakistan in nobody can change that overnight...some people like Imran and some other politicans talk like they will change every thing over night but they just talk ints not practicle my friend.......they use to say the day Musharrf will go every thing will be perfect then they start saying the day Iftekar chudery will reinstate every thing will be perfect....now they r saying cuz last goverment did lot mistake so we r having a problem.....man they turst me they will never do any thing just do their dirty politics and make excuses not more then that..................Now think the time Musharraf and up to 2007 March...it was a dream time of Pakistan ..........I dont say that every thing were perfect but it was going towards..........then suddenlty things have change .....i asked u why...........iftekar chudery issue was came and every politicans who were reason of pakistan failurar joint that just to put Musharraf image down.....................What Musharraf did he just gave a reference to Supereme Judical concel about CJP which was his right....................but some police officer did some mistake and Musharraf admit that.............but political parties and lawyers put every thing on street..........and they pretend that Iftekar chudery CJP is like some Fareshta or some thing..........which he is not trust me his record is not that good he used his power wrongly.........when said this to some one they said every one use it if he use it to so what...................u thing its a good excuse for CJ of pakistan............and when u r presenting him as a farishta do u want to know what is his corrector......how someone have lot of bad things in past suddenly become farishta......but pakistani i dont no how do they think................but they present iftekar chudery they corrupt judge as a farishta.............and if u anyless pakistans economy start fallling.............if u see TimeMagzine Feb 2007 they delcare pakistan economy is the fastest growoing economy in Asia.....which india can not afford it................lot of big companies were taking thier money from Bombay stock and were putting in karachi stock which was a big thing but india never want that happen......and they were sucess it got stop...........since then pakistan is just going down............and u said u put the hope the day it start going down.............If u say that musharraf was dictator so i thing he did lot of thing which polical parties cant even thing of doing...........for example media he is the one who gave open enviroment to media .even though some of poeple said that media got thier freedom with fighting..........ask they so called journalist did for the freedom of media in pakistan its musharaf who gave that.if u read musharrafs agenda....he had that mantion that he will do that long time back...............yea at the end of his era he put some channels down thats true............but if u want to be a honest not bayess those channels were falling pakaitan image down just to put musharraf down and lot of thigs have been proved....but that was for very short time and also it was new media devolpment for goverment and media boht............one need to understand that................lal masjid one more incedent on his last part...............which also get wrong hype from media and politicans to gain numbers..............same politican who were saying that why this goverment r not doing the operation same media anker were talking that why thy r taking 6 dayz to do operation why r they not disconecting the lights why they r not disconecting thier phoneline and stuff............after operation they start saying that muhsarrf did wrong he killed inocent peoples etc........but that is so wrong goverment gave 6 dayz to every one to come out lot of girls were inside by force they gov call thier parents to get them out.............militry were make whole in the walls that students can come out..................lot of boyz came out from womens madarsa that was strange.......but they came out.............and on top of that the ladies leader OME Hassam she came out.........if she claimes their were more gilrs in thier no body ask her u r the one who were fedding them how did u came out by living them in if thier were any left............its just a issue which has been creat to demorlize pakistan and goverment .... politicans and media gave incident wrong hype asusuall....people coming on media upto know keep lawying and no body cares.....
Musharraf gave a very good plan to stablish democracy in Pakistan he made 5 years compeleted no body had done it before..........he made election again oppositin win he gave them outh..................if they nawaz and party is taran ka mahoole nahi bunatey tu musharraf khud hi chley jate zyada say zyada ek or tenur karlaitey es say zyaday kya kartey democarsy full flash agayi thi sirf Musharrf ki waja say...........mugar yaah per badla lainey key chaker me politcains ney apni personal politics kii or aajh takh kar rahey hain................Musharraf biggest mistake were to put himself out of the picture yeh danda laiker in key peechay rehty tu yeh subh apni hadoon me rehtey ....................aajh inhoney pakistan ko barbad kardiya jis ko Musharraf sahan ney dunyaa me ek bar phir interduce karwaya tha.............now if u dont want to agree with me its ur choice but those r facts......and.....reality.............its good for peoples and nations to accept realities.............hope u udnerstand and will try to understand..............big thing make it short Musharraf is the best....................Mushararaf is not my friend or relative but what good he did for pakistan no one had done it in past ever and those r now like imran they just talk they dont go with facts....................and ........reallity and musharraf go with facts and reality......................pls do realize things...........long live pakistan

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
@irfan123
LOL... "Pakistan could not be changed in a night that is why Musharraf couldn't"... LOL Should I pull my hair out. How many nights had he had for Pakistan in his 9 years as President cum Chief Executive or whatever.
"Maybe" Mushharrf did some mistakes... We have a new definition of "history blunders"... "May be some mistakes"
"some police office did some mistake"... Where do you live? Have you ever lived in Pakistan? a police officer could go against the wills of a all out dictator? ... Keep living in your Utopia.
Economy started falling because the statisticians hired by Musharraf (to fabricate inflated statistics) escaped and it takes time for the new statisticians to fabricate good figures.
Economy was better because human sale to America was the biggest export of Pakistan. Similar was the case during the Zia regime. More dollar aids may be the motives were somewhat different.
"Musharraf is not one's friend or relative"... because he lives in himself and knows only those whom he could benefit from.
"Musharraf is the best"... I was thinking of any positive appropriate field in which he could be the best... I am sure this has nothing to do with leading a nation, leading an army, or doing anything positive in the world.
"Media Hype"... Media has hyped the interests of MQM and it is projecting a party which is in limited areas of Karachi.

I have intentionally not quoted the Lal Masjid issue. Because people will again start ... "List", and I don't have time to put a "choosni" in their mouth at this moment.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
farazkhii said:

Nawaz Sharif cant even dare to touch Musharraf
YOU ARE RIGHT. MUSHARRAF RAN AWAY AND WILL LIVE IN SAROOR PALACE WHERE NAWAZ SHARIF USED TO LIVE. THAT IS GOD'S LAST PUNCH ON HIS FACE.

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
Alas, NS ki Inteqaam leney ki Hasrat poori na hoi. NS had a personal Vendetta and everyone told him not to play the politics of revenge, rather work for the betterment of the country. People voted NS, so that he will work for poor awam, but he started using that mandate to get the revenge from the person who kicked him out of the country. NS always kept himself and his pride first, rather than keeping Pakistan's interests first.

Tanweer.Amjad

Councller (250+ posts)
MileStone said:
Alas, NS ki Inteqaam leney ki Hasrat poori na hoi. NS had a personal Vendetta and everyone told him not to play the politics of revenge, rather work for the betterment of the country. People voted NS, so that he will work for poor awam, but he started using that mandate to get the revenge from the person who kicked him out of the country. NS always kept himself and his pride first, rather than keeping Pakistan's interests first.

And those who said "Pakistan First" Perhaps will never come back to Pakistan.. what a coincidence!!!