Nawaz Shareef's "Sickness" Exposed

canadian43

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Nawaz Shareed's "Sickness" Exposed

sahi dhoya hai mian sahab ko.. But Allah bahter janta hai kia sahi hai ..lol

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)

now a days i m not believing any anchor after seeing and knowing about them in program by MATEE UL LAH JAN apna gireyban which has exposed these so called SHURFAA. most of them r BIKAOO MALL and have already sold themselves.so why should we believe them.

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

now a days i m not believing any anchor after seeing and knowing about them in program by matee ul lah jan apna gireyban which has exposed these so called shurfaa. Most of them r bikaoo mall and have already sold themselves.so why should we believe them.

i think in herald give also security cam all over if mian gone inside...................................we have soon this cam online ..............inshallah........wallahu alam bissawab.................

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Everyone knows this Sharif drama.
As like "Friend in need is a friend indeed" same like this I will say "Leader in need is a leader indeed"
Sharifs always left us alone whenever we needed a leader.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Zardari provided the medical certificate for his mental illness to the swiss courts.

Altaf bhai did fake drame for his kidney disease and living in London since least 11 years...

Mian sb . did this drama, just to save his skin ....

Fake people , fake leadership , but supporters should realize it .....

People should prove themselves smart and kick them out of their life and politics.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

Well shame on people who think Nawaz Sharif did a drama. I work in the same hospital where he was admitted. He was in critical condition.

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)

This achor is stupid and spreading dis-information. They all know ARMY was involved in That american's issue but, will never ever say as their pants my get wet.

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)

Well shame on people who think Nawaz Sharif did a drama. I work in the same hospital where he was admitted. He was in critical condition.

Oh , so it were you who carried out Heart surgery over Mian sahib ! weldone , keep it up . We got many Reymand devises here and they all are triger happy kind as wel . and ......... you know they have to be sent back safe and sound after PARKOFYING few more pakis and for that we need Mian sahib to be pysically fit .

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yaaaaar!! This Najam Sethi is so cheap.....................Sharam nai aate isay...........itna experience ho gya hai lakin phir wohe lifafay ka lifafa.........

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Since you are near Nawaz Sharif, i assume you must have taken some pictures of him in the hospital, can you show us? If you didnt, why dont you take some pictures now?

Urooj_lbw

i also searched for any U.K news paper cutting but couldn't find one, where Nawaz heart attack can b confirmed , abe bewaquuf bana ke bhaga he bhagora Davis se pehle , Kulsum aapa bhi hen saath me

GeoG

Since you are near Nawaz Sharif, i assume you must have taken some pictures of him in the hospital, can you show us? If you didnt, why dont you take some pictures now?

Bro, this is no drama
He had four stuns implanted in his heart veins and possibly will have to go for heart bypass surgery
IK sent flowers today.

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Najam Sethi ko isi tarha ki sahafat ke silay main Zardari nay tamghay se nawaza hay.