Nawaz Shareef Press Conference After John Kerry Speech - 16th Feb 2011

"That makes sense of what you said about the agreement thing. But the other part was a blunder. It was the best thing to do else musharaf would have still been sitting."
If it makes sense then how do you support a leader who has lied many times? He has no credibility left. If Nawaz Sharif had boycotted 2008 elections, we wouldnt have to stand this corrupt government that is completely destroying Pakistan. We would have had elections under an independent Supreme Court, not Musharraf's Dogar court.

"So many countries took back the money, its not a big deal any more. Its different after 9/11 that swiss changed there laws. Once they are out of power its not a difficult thing. what happen to Teunis and egypt. There money has been frozen out of country."
Why dont you go and give your money to a local thief thinking you will get it back eventually?

"Its not just going in corruption but its the management which is having these effects. Management gets better things get better. I never can believe a bonga like gilani can run a shop than a country."
How will the management get better with PPP in control? It will not get better until a new government (with sincere and credible people) comes. And the way this government is taking loans, who will repay the loans + interest? Zardari, Nawaz, Gilani? No, It will come out of our pockets.

"Your suggestion is basically that you want Nawaz to start anarchy in a country like ours? Imran has nothing to loose here, he does not have a single seat and he can never win a majority until he gets in power by anarchy or out of the way like being part of some setup. You tell me if there is a way for imran to come into power through the elections in near future? no way."
Well it seems you just like Imran Khan as a good person, you dont believe he can do come to power and he is not an option. Let me make it clear, he is the ONLY option because he is the only one who has credibility and the only one sincere to Pakistan. If you dont vote for him, you dont really believe he is credible. The current system can not be run as it is, either the government should announce mid-term elections by itself (which it will not) otherwise the public must protest and overthrow this government. We dont want martial law, we dont want riots, we want elections. I will say it again, Pakistan CAN NOT take 2 more years of this government. Even PMLN was talking about mid-term elections: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L73ZIeqOyRI

If you really like Imran Khan and believe he is honest and credible then vote for him in next elections (whether they are a few months later or 2 years later) and mark my words: PTI will bring a massive change in Pakistan.

ourpakistan

han Mian sahab, abhi to golden days hen number banane ke, u r doing once again a good job, point scoring karo, qoom ko zara theek thaak gherat oor dignity ke injection lagao oor vote pakke karo, but Mian sahab mulk ka mat sochna kabhi bhi, ok Pakistan ko stone age me pohncha do, main thing is ke qoom oor bhuuki nangi hojai oor tumhaare lie to raasta hamesha khula rahe ga, Dubai or London ka, sab peesa , asaase bahar Mian sahab, qoom ko aik martaba phir bewaquuf bana gai, gr8 job

Mush had golden days, but he only sold Pakistani people. What stone age are you talking about, and who's side are you on, Pakistan or the terrorist? If anyone in this world try to send Pakistan to stone age, we will send them into dirt age, not even stones to live in with. What wrong with you? In punjabi their is old saying for you mushkee, "na taitay manh na dhday manh" in english "you do not like it hot, and you do not like it cold", what is it you want? Mian Sahib sae jalnae walae ka moo kala, Mian Sahib is a leader not ghadar.

Now you started pathetic arguments just to point score. If you have some thing serious to talk about go ahead else keep these to yaself. I told you , you should be better than this but you did not understood
"That makes sense of what you said about the agreement thing. But the other part was a blunder. It was the best thing to do else musharaf would have still been sitting."
If it makes sense then how do you support a leader who has lied many times? He has no credibility left. If Nawaz Sharif had boycotted 2008 elections, we wouldnt have to stand this corrupt government that is completely destroying Pakistan. We would have had elections under an independent Supreme Court, not Musharraf's Dogar court.

"So many countries took back the money, its not a big deal any more. Its different after 9/11 that swiss changed there laws. Once they are out of power its not a difficult thing. what happen to Teunis and egypt. There money has been frozen out of country."
Why dont you go and give your money to a local thief thinking you will get it back eventually?

"Its not just going in corruption but its the management which is having these effects. Management gets better things get better. I never can believe a bonga like gilani can run a shop than a country."
How will the management get better with PPP in control? It will not get better until a new government (with sincere and credible people) comes. And the way this government is taking loans, who will repay the loans + interest? Zardari, Nawaz, Gilani? No, It will come out of our pockets.

"Your suggestion is basically that you want Nawaz to start anarchy in a country like ours? Imran has nothing to loose here, he does not have a single seat and he can never win a majority until he gets in power by anarchy or out of the way like being part of some setup. You tell me if there is a way for imran to come into power through the elections in near future? no way."
Well it seems you just like Imran Khan as a good person, you dont believe he can do come to power and he is not an option. Let me make it clear, he is the ONLY option because he is the only one who has credibility and the only one sincere to Pakistan. If you dont vote for him, you dont really believe he is credible. The current system can not be run as it is, either the government should announce mid-term elections by itself (which it will not) otherwise the public must protest and overthrow this government. We dont want martial law, we dont want riots, we want elections. I will say it again, Pakistan CAN NOT take 2 more years of this government. Even PMLN was talking about mid-term elections: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L73ZIeqOyRI

If you really like Imran Khan and believe he is honest and credible then vote for him in next elections (whether they are a few months later or 2 years later) and mark my words: PTI will bring a massive change in Pakistan.

Lets see what your honest leader has to say. Keep fihting with every one and not to get one seat lol
For you and Nawaz, its all about seats. For us and Imran Khan, its all about standing on our principles and not compromising on goals, no matter if we lose elections. Gaining power by hook or by crook is done by every party but that doesnt justify it. Similarly, corruption and tax-evasion is done by every party, but that doesnt justify it either.
Getting more seats doesnt prove your party is the best, if thats the standard then Zardari's party is the best.

ourpakistan

One press conference doesnt make him the best and most honest leader of Pakistan.

No, it does make him the most honest leader of Pakistan, because I do not see Mush or many other leaders making any statements on this issue for Pakistani people, again Mian Sahib is a true leader. Just keep one thing in mind "qatray qatray say daryah banta hae" in english "one drop at a time makes the river" and Mian Sahib is taking 1 step at a time to fix mess created by Mush.

Stop being a hypocrite, he LIED 10 times about his deal so dont call him the 'most honest leader of Pakistan'. The problem with Pakistanis is they forget the lies and unfulfilled promises of these so-called leaders very quickly.

Urooj_lbw

Problem no 1: Short memories
Problem No 2: Munafiqeeneazam
Stop being a hypocrite, he LIED 10 times about his deal so dont call him the 'most honest leader of Pakistan'. The problem with Pakistanis is they forget the lies and unfulfilled promises of these so-called leaders very quickly.

ourpakistan

abe kitne peese waghera mile hen tere ko , is gandi performance (punjab ki) phir bhi support, yaani andhi support, blind, summun bukmun umiun fahum laayarjeun

Allah S.W.T has given me enough wealth, I do not need to sell my country and people as Mush did. I support Mian Sahib, because he does not need to sell his country to make living and he can standup for Pakistani people as we can see in the video on page#1. :alhamd:

ourpakistan

If Mian Sahib work for Pakistani people as we can see in the video, then I will have no problem with forgetting the promises of a true leader, because I know he will fill them 1 step at a time, and any lies to save himself from ghadar Mush is also ok with me, because we need leaders not ghadar.

Just_one

Just because of one press conference, he "has worked for the people of Pakistan"?

In fact, it is who is supporting the government of PPP and it is he who has stabbed the judiciary in the back by accepting politicians' role in Judges nomination in the 18 and 19 amendments.

He would say this to impress people, what he says to Americans in private can easily be known through various sources - and it isn't something to be proud of.

He is one the most immature and hypocritical leader of Pakistan. As well as coward.

If Mian Sahib work for Pakistani people as we can see in the video, then I will have no problem with forgetting the promises of a true leader, because I know he will fill them 1 step at a time, and any lies to save himself from ghadar Mush is also ok with me, because we need leaders not ghadar.