Nawaz Shareef Press Conference After John Kerry Speech - 16th Feb 2011

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now thats like acting same way like the mqm followers who come on these posts. You should be better than that.
OK haroon rashid is right , but i am asking to give me a proof, like if you say zardari is corrupt we have cases like swiss cases, co techna case, sub marines case etc. Name one in which nawaz made money and its proved in courts or even not proved in courts but there is a case.
Give me the link of bbc program.
THere are over a dozen businessman even right now who have made a lot more money .. want to have names take mcb president mansha. or Anwar perviaz who has around 700 million pound worth of business. And i think it took them 20-30 years the make there empire. Do you want more names?
Nab was made by musharaf and they spent billions, name 1 case against nawaz family for corrution. I tihnk no one will have doubt that musharaf would have done anything to get more cases against nawaz.
Now dont get emotional. i am asking for just reasons for what you are talking about. Please no emotional speach let me know if you have proof.

No matter if they were businessmen for 50 years or 100 years, NO PAKISTANI CAN EVER MAKE 500+ MILLION POUNDS IN 1 LIFETIME EVEN IF HE IS THE WORLDS BEST BUSINESSMAN. Haroon Rasheed has challenged Nawaz Sharif in the above program, will he accept it? Also see the BBC program where they have thoroughly investigated into Nawaz Sharif's accounts abroad. The problem is that the NAB and prosecution is not independent so Nawaz Sharif doesnt get caught.

Golden chance to send Haroon Rasheed to jail for 7 years, will Nawaz Sharif take it?
Its the blind support of PMLN and PPP by people like you that has brought Pakistan at this stage. Stop blind support or be ready for more problems in the future.

Mature politics of Nawaz Sharif:
A few months hes with Zardari, a few months hes against Zardari. He has government of Punjab but says hes in opposition. Hes just trying to fool people like you and looks like hes doing a good job of it.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Nawaz Sharif Sher-e-London

I dont like getting into emotional paradigm.
btw he is a politician and not a leader. There is a difference between both. and yes if there is a good leader and a politician to choose from we should go with the leader.
The politician can lead the nation if he does what the nation wants him to do and he is doing the right things in the right direction.
And if our so called tragedy of selfish business, industrialists and feudals have become our politicians ( not leaders) than its not any ones fault but the sacred cows fault ( army ). If they let the elections keep hapening than all these issues in politics would have been finished by now.

usm,

So you are saying they keep their money abroad for tough times? Is this how leaders behave?

The point about the IMPORTANCE of having your assets in Pakistan is to demonstrate that you have TRUST in the country's future and that you will LIVE AND DIE in the country and are ready to face tough times.

If the Shariff family fears that army will come and take their money, and that's why they don't bring their assets into Pakistan, they DON'T DESERVE to lead the country. It's that simple. A leader is not a wimp.

If you are on truth, you should have nothing to fear. If all of your assets are legal, you don't have to hide them.

To be deserving of leadership, you have to be FEARLESS. If you fear tough times - army taking your money, etc - then why call yourself a Tiger? This is more suitable for a JACKAL (ghidar).

This is the point. They love their wealth more than Pakistan. They love their wealth more than their people.

They are then NOT leader - not deserving of our single vote - but simply selfish businessmen.

If they can't let go their money, if they are so much into expanding their business empire, why pretend working for the country? Why pretend to lead the country? The irony of it all is that these people practice politics to BENEFIT their business yet talk about serving the nation!

Our tragedy is that selfish business, industrialists, feudals have become our "leaders".

The earlier you wake up, the better.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
I hope the day comes that Imran gets close to power, but the way he is showing being just emotional and not acting as he should, he will keep misguided.
If he gets in power i think he will do a lot better job than any one else.
The only issue is that choice is not yet even close to reality.

Guys you have the choice.

Imran Khan or Nawas Shariff.

We can't have Shariff once again after two failed terms. They are playing politics on this matter and trying to win the public sentiments.

Look at the whole personality of the person and the party.

These two established parties PMLN and PPP are one and the same thing - they are the flip side of the same coin.

I fear that many undecided people will again be fooled by PMLN and Nawas Shariff.

So educate the public and let them know that the rise of Pakistan lies in the demise of these two parties.

Shariffs are the "meethi churi". We must expose them and their politics rather then getting caught up in sentiments.

Najam Sethi in the above video posted by Arslan said that he knew that Shariff only told Kerry that it is the federal government who mishandled the issue and if they come clean on it - announce immunity - Punjab government has little problem.

Haroon Rashid said he should be sent to jail if he couldn't prove Nawas Shariff's corruption.

Wake up, I just have to say this.

Just_one

Banned
Spreading doubt is what the bigger parties want. Their supporters don't openly support Nawas or Zardari in educated company, as they know that if they do, people will laugh at them. They do that by perpetuating the status quo, by making people believe that change can't arrive, that alternative leadership is not viable.

You can put your two cents. Be the change that you wish to see. This time cast your vote for Imran and convince people close to you to do that. If we all do that, then there is no doubt that he will come to power.

Nawas and Zardari are just NOT the option.

I hope the day comes that Imran gets close to power, but the way he is showing being just emotional and not acting as he should, he will keep misguided.
If he gets in power i think he will do a lot better job than any one else.
The only issue is that choice is not yet even close to reality.

Just_one

Banned
Re: Nawaz Sharif Sher-e-London

They have become leaders because they are leading us. Zardari is "leading" us. Nawas is "leading" us in Punjab.

Those who are least deserving of leadership have gotten status of leaders. This is unfortunately the case.

I am not being emotional in the least. I thought you were a Nawas supporter so I just emphasized that leaders don't fear for their money.

However, now I think you don't support Nawas as such, but thinks he is the lesser of the two evils, the other being Zardar led PPP.

Well, this is the problem. He is no option. At least educated people should actively go against these corrupts. This include at least casting your vote for the alternative. This the least an aware Pakistani can do.

I dont like getting into emotional paradigm.
btw he is a politician and not a leader. There is a difference between both. and yes if there is a good leader and a politician to choose from we should go with the leader.
The politician can lead the nation if he does what the nation wants him to do and he is doing the right things in the right direction.
And if our so called tragedy of selfish business, industrialists and feudals have become our politicians ( not leaders) than its not any ones fault but the sacred cows fault ( army ). If they let the elections keep hapening than all these issues in politics would have been finished by now.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Now thats like acting same way like the mqm followers who come on these posts. You should be better than that.
OK haroon rashid is right , but i am asking to give me a proof, like if you say zardari is corrupt we have cases like swiss cases, co techna case, sub marines case etc. Name one in which nawaz made money and its proved in courts or even not proved in courts but there is a case.
Give me the link of bbc program.
THere are over a dozen businessman even right now who have made a lot more money .. want to have names take mcb president mansha. or Anwar perviaz who has around 700 million pound worth of business. And i think it took them 20-30 years the make there empire. Do you want more names?
Nab was made by musharaf and they spent billions, name 1 case against nawaz family for corrution. I tihnk no one will have doubt that musharaf would have done anything to get more cases against nawaz.
Now dont get emotional. i am asking for just reasons for what you are talking about. Please no emotional speach let me know if you have proof.

What do you mean by "Haroon Rasheed is right"? Haroon Rasheed said if he fails to prove corruption against Nawaz Sharif then he is ready to go to jail for 7 years. He also named two cases, 500 million pounds in UK and Hudaibiya Paper Mills.
I infer from your previous posts that you admit that Nawaz Sharif is not a real leader but you support him because there is no better option. There are no cases against Nawaz Sharif because he has nothing in his name, he transferred everything on his son's name and he took all the money abroad. Nawaz is Zardari's ally and they have both planned to run the government as long as possible without making cases against each other, therefore NAB has withdrawn all cases against NS.
Source: http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-n...-to-withdraw-more-politically-motivated-cases

Cases against NS waiting to be reopened:
http://www.onepakistan.com/news/national/33614-NAB-asks--open-references-against-Sharifs.html

NS doesnt overthrow the government because he has a whole province for himself, where he can carry on with his corruption and also keep his reputation for next elections.

Here is the BBC video:

Nawaz Sharif's personal media team paid from government funds, clear case of abuse of power (in other words Corruption). And this is proved in media:

Also show me a video where Nawaz Sharif apologizes to the public for lying multiple times about his agreement with Musharraf. First he kept saying there is no deal, then he said the deal was of 5 years (which is another lie) and now we know the deal was of 10 years. A liar like Nawaz Sharif cannot be trusted anymore.

Last edited:

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yaar tum loog kab tak yunhi c h u t i a bante raho ge, Jaag punjabi 'Jaag, khuda ke lie JAAG, you know what jaag is ? watch this now, my first response to this thread was absolutey true, now it is proved
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY2hMMbIa2k&feature=player_embedded
Nawaz sharif for sure has changed in years. Much more mature in politics and much more pro pakistani stance. Not taking into account any pressure if its american or even with in pakistan.
Great work and keep it up.
Can some one suggest me what he was suppose to say in this press conference other than what he said?

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
What do you mean by "Haroon Rasheed is right"? Haroon Rasheed said if he fails to prove corruption against Nawaz Sharif then he is ready to go to jail for 7 years. He also named two cases, 500 million pounds in UK and Hudaibiya Paper Mills.
I infer from your previous posts that you admit that Nawaz Sharif is not a real leader but you support him because there is no better option. There are no cases against Nawaz Sharif because he has nothing in his name, he transferred everything on his son's name and he took all the money abroad. Nawaz is Zardari's ally and they have both planned to run the government as long as possible without making cases against each other, therefore NAB has withdrawn all cases against NS.
Source: http://www.nation.com.pk/pakistan-n...-to-withdraw-more-politically-motivated-cases

http://www.onepakistan.com/news/national/33614-NAB-asks--open-references-against-Sharifs.html

NS doesnt overthrow the government because he has a whole province for himself, where he can carry on with his corruption and also keep his reputation for next elections.

Here is the BBC video:

Nawaz Sharif's personal media team paid from government funds, clear case of abuse of power (in other words Corruption). And this is proved in media:

Also show me a video where Nawaz Sharif apologizes to the public for lying multiple times about his agreement with Musharraf. First he kept saying there is no deal, then he said the deal was of 5 years (which is another lie) and now we know the deal was of 10 years. A liar like Nawaz Sharif cannot be trusted anymore.

Anyone from Sher-e-London's party who can reply to this? Thumbs down wont help, please give a reply.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Read the post you referred to in the reply
Also in the reply can you show me what wrong they did during being prime minister did he got kick backs or commissions or what?? Or the only wrong thing you can find is that they made mansions by the money that was not tax paid? is that the issue of tax ??
THe cases you are refering to , that they default to pay back the loan??? they gave there assets against that default fyi. So if you cant pay back and your proerty is siezed who will be benefited? the bank or the loan defaullter?
the second case you mentioned is of hudaibiya where the issue was , where they got the money to pay back the loan... so you want to say its wrong to pay back the money?

Here is the BBC video:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Read the post you referred to in the reply
Also in the reply can you show me what wrong they did during being prime minister did he got kick backs or commissions or what?? Or the only wrong thing you can find is that they made mansions by the money that was not tax paid? is that the issue of tax ??
THe cases you are refering to , that they default to pay back the loan??? they gave there assets against that default fyi. So if you cant pay back and your proerty is siezed who will be benefited? the bank or the loan defaullter?
the second case you mentioned is of hudaibiya where the issue was , where they got the money to pay back the loan... so you want to say its wrong to pay back the money?

You asked for cases against Nawaz Sharif, i gave you cases and they will be opened once Zardari's control over NAB is gone. I even gave you a proved corruption case:
Nawaz Sharif's personal media team paid from government funds, clear case of abuse of power (in other words Corruption).

"the second case you mentioned is of hudaibiya where the issue was , where they got the money to pay back the loan... so you want to say its wrong to pay back the money?"
Sure they should pay off their company's loans, but with their own money, not the money from Pakistan's treasury. The BBC video shows how they used fake accounts to pay off their loans.

You also didnt tell me from where they got 500 million pounds and show me a video where Nawaz Sharif apologizes to the public for lying multiple times about his agreement with Musharraf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=z7SCTAsCPao

Last edited:

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Treasury money?? lol you want to say the treasury money is just sitting some where that a prime minister will order and his families loans will be paid by that?
Come on be reasonable here, you should come up with something more concrete proof rather then sayings of haroon rashid or just saying he got 500 million.
If musharaf could not bring any case, i mean not even a case then who else will bring?
I dont want postings from different media groups or any one. I want to know which cases there were against himfor which musharaf waisted millions.

500 Million pound? i havent seen any prove from any one yet of this amount. Its an amount people are speculating. They took money along with them when they left
You asked for cases against Nawaz Sharif, i gave you cases and they will be opened once Zardari's control over NAB is gone. I even gave you a proved corruption case:

"the second case you mentioned is of hudaibiya where the issue was , where they got the money to pay back the loan... so you want to say its wrong to pay back the money?"
Sure they should pay off their company's loans, but with their own money, not the money from Pakistan's treasury. The BBC video shows how they used fake accounts to pay off their loans.

You also didnt tell me from where they got 500 million pounds and show me a video where Nawaz Sharif apologizes to the public for lying multiple times about his agreement with Musharraf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=z7SCTAsCPao

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ye bohot dheet haddi he, nahi maane gi baat
Treasury money?? lol you want to say the treasury money is just sitting some where that a prime minister will order and his families loans will be paid by that?
Come on be reasonable here, you should come up with something more concrete proof rather then sayings of haroon rashid or just saying he got 500 million.
If musharaf could not bring any case, i mean not even a case then who else will bring?
I dont want postings from different media groups or any one. I want to know which cases there were against himfor which musharaf waisted millions.

500 Million pound? i havent seen any prove from any one yet of this amount. Its an amount people are speculating. They took money along with them when they left

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

"you should come up with something more concrete proof rather then sayings of haroon rashid"
Haroon Rasheed has openly said he will go to jail if he fails to prove Nawaz Sharif's corruption and you say there is no proof? If there was no proof, Haroon Rasheed would never make such a claim as no one likes to waste 7 years of their life in jail for nothing. Tell your leader to accept his challenge and file a case against him for accusing Nawaz Sharif.

"I dont want postings from different media groups or any one."
Thats just rubbish, a major channel has shown the proof on TV about Nawaz Sharif's abuse of power and you just reject it? It is a clear case of corruption and if you wont believe your own eyes and ears it shows you are a blind and deaf supporter.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
"you should come up with something more concrete proof rather then sayings of haroon rashid"
Haroon Rasheed has openly said he will go to jail if he fails to prove Nawaz Sharif's corruption and you say there is no proof? If there was no proof, Haroon Rasheed would never make such a claim as no one likes to waste 7 years of their life in jail for nothing. Tell your leader to accept his challenge and file a case against him for accusing Nawaz Sharif.

If he is so openly saying why is he not coming up with a proof, rather than sitting inside and beating behind the bush. Like a document to show.. he got hint from here and there and he will start up. I personaly consider him a good person but that does not make it a proof. he is the same guy who will keep saying kiyani is a good general and bla bla bla and we came to know from wiki leaks what he was talking with him american mother. But he did not came to a program and changed his views about kiyani.
"I dont want postings from different media groups or any one."
Thats just rubbish, a major channel has shown the proof on TV about Nawaz Sharif's abuse of power and you just reject it?
Major channel like ARY who is the only beneficiary of NRO lol . i Said it you can do it better than this.
It is a clear case of corruption and if you wont believe your own eyes and ears it shows you are a blind and deaf supporter.
Do you hae any other word you want to use ?? are you supporting imran or mqm?? lol

Major channel like ARY who is the only beneficiary of NRO lol . i Said it you can do it better than this.

Last edited:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

The video is of GEO news not ARY, what have channels got to do with NRO? And it really doesnt matter which channel shows the evidence, its the evidence that matters which is quite clear and undeniable.

"If he is so openly saying why is he not coming up with a proof, rather than sitting inside and beating behind the bush. Like a document to show.. he got hint from here and there and he will start up."
There are probably some hindrances in proceeding against a politician on corruption charges, thats why he said Nawaz Sharif should file a case against Haroon Rasheed. He is not beating about the bush, he made a bold claim and offered to go to jail, there is probably some hard evidence behind it.

"are you supporting imran or mqm?
I support the leader who lives in Pakistan and is sincere to Pakistan, who doesnt tell lies and who doesnt have any real/fake corruption case against him. What about you? You seem to be in two boats supporting Imran Khan and Nawaz Sharif, it would be wise to move to one boat before the elections.

Also tell me how you defend Nawaz Sharif's lies about the deal with Musharraf. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7SCTAsCPao)

Last edited:

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
The video is of GEO news not ARY, what have channels got to do with NRO? And it really doesnt matter which channel shows the evidence, its the evidence that matters which is quite clear and undeniable.
The Geo program ..iN the same Program pervaiz rasheed was also invited who told it was not true on the channel and it ran one time and then it disapeared. Lets assume what you have been trying to proof that they have millions of dollars everywhere than i guess they should not have issue in paying 75k to there employee. You think it even makes sense?

"If he is so openly saying why is he not coming up with a proof, rather than sitting inside and beating behind the bush. Like a document to show.. he got hint from here and there and he will start up."
There are probably some hindrances in proceeding against a politician on corruption charges, thats why he said Nawaz Sharif should file a case against Haroon Rasheed. He is not beating about the bush, he made a bold claim and offered to go to jail, there is probably some hard evidence behind it.
He is so vocal against bad things, i think there should be no hinderance if he has proof he should show every one. Haroon has been getting threats from mqm all the time so if he does not care for even his life i think nawaz will not be as cruel as mqm thats for sure. So show it and then talk about it.
"are you supporting imran or mqm?
I support the leader who lives in Pakistan and is sincere to Pakistan, who doesnt tell lies and who doesnt have any real/fake corruption case against him. What about you? You seem to be in two boats supporting Imran Khan and Nawaz Sharif, it would be wise to move to one boat before the elections.
I said that cause you were talking with out any thing in reality, and that is something mqm does so thats what i was refering to.
You still have not told me any "case" of corruption against him. A case means something that was in court.

Also tell me how you defend Nawaz Sharif's lies about the deal with Musharraf. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7SCTAsCPao)
Deal with a dictator and general of sacred cow (army).. There was a mediation of saudia and few others and i dont like what hapen but at that moment there was not other choice cause no one asked them what they want. They simply put them on plane and got them out of pakistan.

Personaly i was not a big fan of nawaz, even i was critic of how he run the government in the past and kept fighting with ppp all the time. But i can see a change, and this maturity makes him a very good option. He has not bow down to any one even when he could have taken the government in months time. But he did not do it. Everyone knows its nawaz who could finish this government in weeks. And this is what pakistanis did not like them in the past of fighting all the time and now that he is not fighting and trying to balance , we want him to fight.
The countries does not fall just cause some one took 200-300 billion out of it. Where will zardari or gilani take it. Once they are out of power the supreme court will itself take it back from them so its not that of something that cannot happen.
Was there any posibility that any other provincial govt had the guts to take raymond in and take all the pressure? Uptil this date everyone kept saying they will bow down and everything but they took the pressure. I am amazed how shahbaz refused to greet kerry on airport. Who else have actualy done it being in power?
There is corruption and people are panicked, we are all angry, things are not running properly, no electricity, no rule of law, no security, no jobs. We all know but this panic does not mean we should not wait for two years. Lets take all the anger out by then and get any one we like elected. Thats how civilized nations should behave.

Last edited:

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
The Geo program ..iN the same Program pervaiz rasheed was also invited who told it was not true on the channel and it ran one time and then it disapeared. Lets assume what you have been trying to proof that they have millions of dollars everywhere than i guess they should not have issue in paying 75k to there employee. You think it even makes sense?

..............Lets take all the anger out by then and get any one we like elected. Thats how civilized nations should behave.

"iN the same Program pervaiz rasheed was also invited who told it was not true on the channel"
Please post the video or any newpaper/article link to support this.

"He is so vocal against bad things, i think there should be no hinderance if he has proof he should show every one. Haroon has been getting threats from mqm all the time so if he does not care for even his life i think nawaz will not be as cruel as mqm thats for sure. So show it and then talk about it."
Haroon Rasheed is not scared, he said everything while sitting next to a PMLN representative on a mainstream media channel, not from his drawing room. When the PMLN person said to him to prove it, he said he does not have FIA or police/army. He said that he found out about Nawaz Sharif's corruption from his partners in corruption, since they are also guilty why would they come out and testify against Nawaz Sharif?

"Deal with a dictator and general of sacred cow (army).. There was a mediation of saudia and few others and i dont like what hapen but at that moment there was not other choice cause no one asked them what they want. They simply put them on plane and got them out of pakistan."
You are justifying Nawaz Sharif signing the deal, i am asking to justify him lying about having no deal.
Lets suppose if someone puts a gun to your head and steals your money forcibly, later your friends asked you what happened. Will you say "nothing happened" or will you tell them "exactly what happened"? There is absolutely no justification for lying so many times to the public of having no deal, later lying that the deal was of 5 years. For me and Imran Khan, Nawaz Sharif has lost his credibility completely not just because of this incident, but because he also took a U-turn in 2008 elections when it was decided that Musharraf's emergency is unconstitutional and we will not legitimize it by contesting elections. You can see what he says: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZWTZf_AuLM&feature=player_detailpage#t=308s

"Where will zardari or gilani take it. Once they are out of power the supreme court will itself take it back from them so its not that of something that cannot happen."
Have we ever been able to get money back from Zardari or any other corrupter in the past? How did Zardari take out more than 60 million dollars and open Swiss accounts? As long as NAB and prosecution remain dependent on government, we will NEVER get this money back.

"The countries does not fall just cause some one took 200-300 billion out of it."
You should seriously start watching what is happening around you. Pakistan is on the verge of bankruptcy, saved only by this government taking loans. The government has doubled our debt in just 3 years (previous 60 years debt combined is equal to 3 years debt). Where is all this money going? Its going to every corrupt politician in the government.

"We all know but this panic does not mean we should not wait for two years."
Do you really think Pakistan can take 2 more years of this corrupt and incompetent government? Things were never this bad in the past. As Imran Khan has been saying and economists are also saying, Pakistan CAN NOT run like this any more. Unless we stop taking loans, decrease our expenses and end corruption, there will be NO Pakistan left to have elections. If Nawaz Sharif is protecting the government, he is not doing it for Pakistan's interests or for so-called "democracy", he is doing it to keep his own Punjab government intact as long as possible.

You might be well-off and not affected much by the price hike and increase in poverty, but the lower class and the workers on daily wages can no longer live in these conditions that is why suicide rate is increasing rapidly. Neither Pakistan nor the poor people of Pakistan can withstand this government much longer. Now side with Nawaz Sharif and this government or side with Imran Khan and the people of Pakistan. Make your choice quickly, there is not much time.

Last edited:

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
iN the same Program pervaiz rasheed was also invited who told it was not true on the channel"[/B]
Please post the video or any newpaper/article link to support this.
Cant have hours to find a link. i saw it myself , if you know the name of the program you can find it in archive.

"He is so vocal against bad things, i think there should be no hinderance if he has proof he should show every one. Haroon has been getting threats from mqm all the time so if he does not care for even his life i think nawaz will not be as cruel as mqm thats for sure. So show it and then talk about it."
Haroon Rasheed is not scared, he said everything while sitting next to a PMLN representative on a mainstream media channel, not from his drawing room. When the PMLN person said to him to prove it, he said he does not have FIA or police/army. He said that he found out about Nawaz Sharif's corruption from his partners in corruption, since they are also guilty why would they come out and testify against Nawaz Sharif?
Which partners? did he said a name? not even a name? come on i am saying it over and over you shoulod be better than this.

"Deal with a dictator and general of sacred cow (army).. There was a mediation of saudia and few others and i dont like what hapen but at that moment there was not other choice cause no one asked them what they want. They simply put them on plane and got them out of pakistan."
You are justifying Nawaz Sharif signing the deal, i am asking to justify him lying about having no deal.
Lets suppose if someone puts a gun to your head and steals your money forcibly, later your friends asked you what happened. Will you say "nothing happened" or will you tell them "exactly what happened"? There is absolutely no justification for lying so many times to the public of having no deal, later lying that the deal was of 5 years. For me and Imran Khan, Nawaz Sharif has lost his credibility completely not just because of this incident, but because he also took a U-turn in 2008 elections when it was decided that Musharraf's emergency is unconstitutional and we will not legitimize it by contesting elections. You can see what he says: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZWTZf_AuLM&feature=player_detailpage#t=308s
That makes sense of what you said about the agreement thing. But the other part was a blunder. It was the best thing to do else musharaf would have still been sitting.

"Where will zardari or gilani take it. Once they are out of power the supreme court will itself take it back from them so its not that of something that cannot happen."
Have we ever been able to get money back from Zardari or any other corrupter in the past? How did Zardari take out more than 60 million dollars and open Swiss accounts? As long as NAB and prosecution remain dependent on government, we will NEVER get this money back.
So many countries took back the money, its not a big deal any more. Its different after 9/11 that swiss changed there laws. Once they are out of power its not a difficult thing. what happen to Teunis and egypt. There money has been frozen out of country.

"The countries does not fall just cause some one took 200-300 billion out of it."
You should seriously start watching what is happening around you. Pakistan is on the verge of bankruptcy, saved only by this government taking loans. The government has doubled our debt in just 3 years (previous 60 years debt combined is equal to 3 years debt). Where is all this money going? Its going to every corrupt politician in the government.
Its not just going in corruption but its the management which is having these effects. Management gets better things get better. I never can believe a bonga like gilani can run a shop than a country.
"We all know but this panic does not mean we should not wait for two years."
Do you really think Pakistan can take 2 more years of this corrupt and incompetent government? Things were never this bad in the past. As Imran Khan has been saying and economists are also saying, Pakistan CAN NOT run like this any more. Unless we stop taking loans, decrease our expenses and end corruption, there will be NO Pakistan left to have elections. If Nawaz Sharif is protecting the government, he is not doing it for Pakistan's interests or for so-called "democracy", he is doing it to keep his own Punjab government intact as long as possible.
You are telling the same thing, that nawaz can take out the government, so if he is greedy why is he not taking the seat? who does not like power.
Your suggestion is basically that you want Nawaz to start anarchy in a country like ours? Imran has nothing to loose here, he does not have a single seat and he can never win a majority until he gets in power by anarchy or out of the way like being part of some setup. You tell me if there is a way for imran to come into power through the elections in near future? no way.

Now side with Nawaz Sharif and this government or side with Imran Khan and Pakistan. Make your choice quickly.
Imran is not even a choice man. If he will be than people can see. Get on the ground , dont play in the air.