Nawaz dismisses Abottabbad commission

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nawaz dismisses Abottabbad commission

Updated at: 1643 PST, Thursday, June 23, 2011
6-23-2011_82859_l.jpg
RAWALAKOT: PML-N Chief Nawaz Shairf has dismissed the commission formed to probe the Abbottabbad commission stating that he was not consulted, Geo News reported.

Speaking to an election rally in Rawalakot, PML-N Chief said the Kashmir cause was negatively impacted through fake democracies.

He said that the Prime Minister was scared of the Muslim League and had taken a helicopter to arrive in Azad Kashmir. He added that the peoples mandate in Azad Kashmir was being ignored and the Kashmiri people should be aware of who forms a government and who abolishes it.

Nawaz Sharif said that his party would not allow any deception to take place during the election adding that the country was surrounded by severe problems while corrupt individuals were being appointed to federal institutions. He said a revolution would come in Kashmir and the Muslim League-N would win the constituencies in Azad Kashmir.

http://geo.tv/6-23-2011/82859.htm

why should he be consulted???? i dont understand

اگر بغیر مشورہ کئے حکومت کوئی کام کرے تو پھر بھی اپوزیشن کو تعنے۔ اگر اپوزیشن اس پر احتجاج کرے تو پھر آپ جیسی مخالف عوام اپنی پسند نا پسند کا قانون لے آتی ھے۔
بھائی صاحب پہلے قانون پڑھ لیں پھر رائے دیا کریں۔ اب کیا ھر بات عمران خان آپ کو سمجھائے۔

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
Normally Opposition party is supposed to criticize to make a decision of government better. but the government has the final say to accept the criticism or go what they proposed if they have a majority government.

But the unanimous resolution passed by the parliament on May 12, says that am investigation commission will be formed by discussion with the opposition party. So, on specific issue government is bound to consult the opposition Party which is PMLN.
why should he be consulted???? i dont understand

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sharm nahi aati dictator ki paydawar ko. Apnay paaday karnay waloo ko ab galee dayta hay NS. Ab kanoon ki baat karta hay....... ooos kanoon ki jis ki kitaab kay warkh ko toilet paper samajh ker istamaal karta tha.

اگر بغیر مشورہ کئے حکومت کوئی کام کرے تو پھر بھی اپوزیشن کو تعنے۔ اگر اپوزیشن اس پر احتجاج کرے تو پھر آپ جیسی مخالف عوام اپنی پسند نا پسند کا قانون لے آتی ھے۔

بھائی صاحب پہلے قانون پڑھ لیں پھر رائے دیا کریں۔ اب کیا ھر بات عمران خان آپ کو سمجھائے۔

Last edited:

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
i didnot know that..(y)
Normally Opposition party is supposed to criticize to make a decision of government better. but the government has the final say to accept the criticism or go what they proposed if they have a majority government.

But the unanimous resolution passed by the parliament on May 12, says that am investigation commission will be formed by discussion with the opposition party. So, on specific issue government is bound to consult the opposition Party which is PMLN.

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
Mein Kanoon naheen parhna chahta..issi liyay mein nay poucha that i dont understand this..yaar tum itna ghabraee howay kyuon hoon?? i asked a questions that why he should be consulted and then i said i dont understand..I am saying i dont understand law..aur tum ajeeb jawab day rahay hoo..ur friend Jhoonny is a better supporter of PMLN then u..atleast he gave the answer of what i was confused about..why are u soo defensive..not everything is against ur GanGAA leader bhai..thora sakoon loo zindagee mein

johny

MPA (400+ posts)
Ok I say it again.
The parliament passed a unanimous resolution on May 12 about the US operation in Abottabbad. In that resolution they stated that an investigation commission will be formed by consultation with the opposition party. Currently PMLN is the opposition Party.
If u ask y then I would say because the parliament ordered to do so..
If you say u did not know that then I would say, because you were not reading or watching news when the issue was in the parliament.
i didnot know that..(y)

SalmanKhanN

MPA (400+ posts)
Aray bhai i understood it before u said it..i simply said i wasnt aware of this that Nawaz shariff was in the opposition..because as far as i know he is not in the parliament..app nay clear kar diya..samjh aa gayee..thankss...(y) means thumbs up
Ok I say it again.
The parliament passed a unanimous resolution on May 12 about the US operation in Abottabbad. In that resolution they stated that an investigation commission will be formed by consultation with the opposition party. Currently PMLN is the opposition Party.
If u ask y then I would say because the parliament ordered to do so..
If you say u did not know that then I would say, because you were not reading or watching news when the issue was in the parliament.

Sharm nahi aati dictator ki paydawar ko. Apnay paaday karnay waloo ko ab galee dayta hay NS.Ab kanoon ki baat karta hay....... ooos kanoon ki jis ki kitaab kay warkh ko toilet paper samajh ker istamaal karta tha.

اک تے اے چوولاں جوٹھاں نل واہ پے گیا وے۔

اگر یہی سوال عمرفاروق سے ایک غیر مسلم کرتا۔ کہ آج تمہارا ضمیر کہاں مر گیا ھے جو اپنے آباوء اجداد کے خلاف تلوار اٹھا لی۔ ایک وقت تھا کہ یہی تلوار وہ نبی پاک کی طرف لے کر بھی بڑھے تھے۔

او جاھلو جب ایک بندہ بار بار اپنی ماضی کی غلطلیوں کو تسلیم کرتا ھے اور معافی مانگتا ھے کہ ڈکٹیٹرشپ ایک غلط اقدام ھے اور اس کا ساتھہ دینا بھی غلط ھے تو تمہاری دماغری شریف میں یہ بات کیوں نہی گھستی۔ ساس بہو والے شریکے اب چھوڑ دو۔ اگر اب کوئی قانون کی بات کرے تو اس کے ساتھہ کھڑے ھو۔ اللہ کا بھی یہی حکم ھے۔

باقی صبر کرو۔ الیکشن نذدیک ھی ھیں۔ جو سانپ نکالنا ھو گا نکال لینا۔ لیکن آستین کے سانپ سے بچنا۔

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
Sharm nahi aati dictator ki paydawar ko. Apnay paaday karnay waloo ko ab galee dayta hay NS. Ab kanoon ki baat karta hay....... ooos kanoon ki jis ki kitaab kay warkh ko toilet paper samajh ker istamaal karta tha.

Bilal mushi sahib was Z A Bhutto not the PAIDAWAR OF A DICTATOR? Bhutto used to call him father and what he did with his father it has not been forgotten by people like me who have seen that era.i m not a pro PMLN , i m a neutral man but do remember the history.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oss banday ka bhai aur senior leader phir raat kay andharay may galti kaun dorarahay hain? Kiya phir maufee manglaygay?

AGAR GALTEE TASLEEM KARNI HAY TAU OUS ZAMANAY KI KAMAI DOOLAT WAPAS KAROO....... SUB KUCH SAMAJ AAH JAYAY GA BHAI.
TUM FAUJ MAY LADAI KARAO AUR HUM SABAR KARAIN?

AASTEEN KA SAANP CH NISAR HAY.

اک تے اے چوولاں جوٹھاں نل واہ پے گیا وے۔

اگر یہی سوال عمرفاروق سے ایک غیر مسلم کرتا۔ کہ آج تمہارا ضمیر کہاں مر گیا ھے جو اپنے آباوء اجداد کے خلاف تلوار اٹھا لی۔ ایک وقت تھا کہ یہی تلوار وہ نبی پاک کی طرف لے کر بھی بڑھے تھے۔

او جاھلو جب ایک بندہ بار بار اپنی ماضی کی غلطلیوں کو تسلیم کرتا ھے اور معافی مانگتا ھے کہ ڈکٹیٹرشپ ایک غلط اقدام ھے اور اس کا ساتھہ دینا بھی غلط ھے تو تمہاری دماغری شریف میں یہ بات کیوں نہی گھستی۔ ساس بہو والے شریکے اب چھوڑ دو۔ اگر اب کوئی قانون کی بات کرے تو اس کے ساتھہ کھڑے ھو۔ اللہ کا بھی یہی حکم ھے۔

باقی صبر کرو۔ الیکشن نذدیک ھی ھیں۔ جو سانپ نکالنا ھو گا نکال لینا۔ لیکن آستین کے سانپ سے بچنا۔

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Who is defending Bhutto here????????? Shaheed Bhutto tau Nawaz Shareef khata hay maay nahi. What I am saying here is if NS genuine then he should come out clean. Return all wealth he made during his tanure as a fauj phithoo.

Why doesn't he publically ask Pasha to resign? Why play dirty game of maligning Pak Army infornt of Kashmiri people?

Agar parliment aap ki baat nahi maanti tau resign kardo? Sirf dhamki kaun? Kab tak siasi drama? Kabhi Zardari ko Pakistan kayleyeh sub say barah khatra kahoo aur kabhi Zardari kay saath naashtay karo.

Bilal mushi sahib was Z A Bhutto not the PAIDAWAR OF A DICTATOR? Bhutto used to call him father and what he did with his father it has not been forgotten by people like me who have seen that era.i m not a pro PMLN , i m a neutral man but do remember the history.

Last edited:

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Miyan sahab k din laag gayee hain 99 sai bohat aagay aa gayee duniya...10 saal rahey juddah aur london main koe 4/6 books he parh lee hoteen... duniya ka leader ko asylums main books likh datey hain..aaaj 3 din hoo gayee kesi aik baat ka bhe jawab inhoon ney deya jo ilzaam balkey ***** malamat zardari ney in per ki .... AJK ka election khatam ho jaye ga sher phir apney mahel main chala jayee ga ... laaasi peya ga aur soo jayee ga...